• Don't know for sure.

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

SavageKing456

Country flag

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Kek reminds me let's all of us have a DFI get together once in some place like HP or UK it will be fun, we gonna go camping and shit.

@alphacentury will tell ghost stories.
@Haldilal will give some investment knowlege.
@Kumata @Akula @FalconSlayers will be our guide.
@prasadr14 will tell horn stories.
@Chandragupt Maurya will tell development plans for bihar.

Lmao, instead of that Let's have a DFI together and plan a trip and visit Something like America, pick a spot where bigfoot sightings are a lot, the area has to be far From cities, see if you can find a cabin there and live there.
1628633251368.png
Also Carry some short Firearms as well(maybe a Glock 17 4gen)
glock-17-gen-4-bb-co2-blowback-500x500.jpg

Stay for a week or 2 and Let's see if bigfoot Comes or not lol. What do you say?

INDIAFIRST

Country flag
That can only be opened by garuda mantra and with specific tone with one who has achieved siddha in the mantra as per them

This one creeped me out when I saw
View attachment 131695

resemble of jeepers keepers....i want you all to watch jeepers keepers part 1 without referring to wikipedia story or any story and watch it and let me know your first reaction...if you read it before seeing the film then no use...i want reactions only after watching the film for first time....:hat:

Super Flanker

Country flag
Werewolf is based of all
View attachment 131698
Bigfoot is probably one of the most probable out of all Cryptids because there have been so many sightings of it, hunters who roam in woods have said that they have seen this creature also, people who roam in the woods like travellers also have said that they have seen bigfoot, but I am not sure what to say with regards to werewolves though.

but I have heard about the Michigan Dogman(Which is said to be a upright standing dog/wolf type creature)

so this Michigan Dogman is basically a werewolf or werewolf type creature which was first reported in the year 1887 in Wexford County, Michigan. Sightings have been reported in several locations throughout Michigan, primarily in the northwestern quadrant of the Lower Peninsula

SavageKing456

Country flag
resemble of jeepers keepers....i want you all to watch jeepers keepers part 1 without referring to wikipedia story or any story and watch it and let me know your first reaction...if you read it before seeing the film then no use...i want reactions only after watching the film for first time....:hat:
Watched only 1st one
1st one was good
Creeper like monster is badass.
Last scene was creepy

Kumata

Country flag
Last year i went to my nana's house, now nobody sleeps outside but i instead prepared a bed for myself outside. Lowkey i just wanted gaze at the nightsky and do nothing....I am getting old.

I am probably the only person here who has actually slept on 'piyara/puar', it's basically you get after you cut dhan (rice? i don't recall shit anymore) and you create like 1 story high 8x8 area and we would jump on to it (using a bamboo stair) sometimes sleep, i swear you will never get the same feeling on any mattress ever no matter how expensive...we really were way careless and less protected back in the day.

I miss small things, life has changed a lot. I went to my village as stated, we rarely see those mudhouses, atmost it's for those animals keeping everyone now has good houses. People are less connected even though it may feel like they are more connected due to internet...Sense of community has been lost.

I am probably rambling cuz i am bout to go to sleep.
Present sir...

Kumata

Country flag
Kek reminds me let's all of us have a DFI get together once in some place like HP or UK it will be fun, we gonna go camping and shit.

@alphacentury will tell ghost stories.
@Haldilal will give some investment knowlege.
@Kumata @Akula @FalconSlayers will be our guide.
@prasadr14 will tell horn stories.
@Chandragupt Maurya will tell development plans for bihar.
Spare the rocks / tree / earth please... there have to be some body to bear the brunt of this horniness and in wild.. all u have are trees and stones... :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Super Flanker

Country flag
Curious which is this temple, the 2nd picture from top looks bit like extict dinosaur like triceratops
No it doesn't Look like a triceratops in any way, it looks more like a stegosaur, but it looks a bit different from a stegosaur too at the same time again because its head doesn't resemble that of a stegosaur.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Loch Ness is very deep and long. Like searching for a needle in a haystack. Things could hide in that lake.
If nothing else, Nessie, is one heck of a tourist attraction.
Others have picked up on the idea.
A town in BC (province in Canada) has one too. Ogopogo or something. Never been there. (don't seem to care about the things around me. Guess I am one of those grass is greener people)
Town in Hokkaido Japan also has one....Kussie, Lake Kussharo. Went canoeing on that small lake, it is quite deep and the water seems black. There is a strange under tow. I did NOT enjoy being on that lake. Something could hide in there too.

My favourite creepy pasta about Lake Baikal being the resting place for the Jormugandr (Nordic version of the Anantashesha Nag)

Forum Post : https://forum.agoraroad.com/index.php?threads/legend-of-lake-baikal-immortal-underwater-beast.3088/

Super Flanker

Country flag
My favourite creepy pasta about Lake Baikal being the resting place for the Jormugandr (Nordic version of the Anantashesha Nag)

Forum Post : https://forum.agoraroad.com/index.php?threads/legend-of-lake-baikal-immortal-underwater-beast.3088/

Uhm lake Baikal is located in Russia. The likelihood of something like an unknown serpent type creature existing is Certainly a possibility because it's still not fully Explored completely so an unknown creature could definitely lurk there.

HeinzGud

Country flag
There was a fascinating cryptid in Sri Lanka called The "Lenawa Leopard" located around the deep jungles of Lenawa which was also located in Yala National Park. The animal which was seen by some were described as a leopard with much bigger proportions to the existing local and foreign leopards. Folklore is fascinating sometimes.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
That is the world serpent, right? The poisonous snake that Thor destroys to defeat evil and protect people. Thor and his hammer. A hammer doesn't seem like a very effective weapon, does it? More of a tool for building things, things like armor, weapons, chains, prisons, machines of metal.... Even his power is more constructive and machine oriented, electricity. T hor, makes me wonder if Thor is a T series terminator robot. Wonder what those Terminators and SkyNet are up to?

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Oops should have explained. Comics suggest that Bigfoot is more of a Canadian beast. A Saskquatch search would probably be best done in British Columbia Canada or the forests of Northern Saskquatchewan. Good Searching.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles