LOC, LAC & IB warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aghore_King

Country flag
Americans will literally fuck you and your Chinese fathers ... Literally fuck ....
If china dare to meddle in their affairs...

Hiranyaksha

Country flag

Krusty

Country flag
Warning for india from our Chinese Iron brothers :lol: :pound:

It's time for the world to follow China's rules for a bit, says Chinese TV host Jin Xing

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/29/chinese-tv-host-jin-xing-on-chinas-rise-on-the-global-stage.html :rofl:
Ah yes, a warning from iron brothers former 'military Dancer' :pound::pound::pound:

I'm trembling :scared2:

I Guess slaves can and must do everything to bring glory to their masters words.. even if it's said by a former 'military Dancer' and a matchmaking show host.

My god you guys bend over backwards so easy...

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Ah yes, a warning from iron brothers former 'military Dancer' :pound::pound::pound:

I'm trembling :scared2:

I Guess slaves can and must do everything to bring glory to their masters words.. even if it's said by a former 'military Dancer' and a matchmaking show host.

My god you guys bend over backwards so easy...
Hey !! Go easy on him. Just because he is from bastard lineage gives you no right to disrespect him. We should treat his lineage with all due respect. This is a modern century. It was our mistake . Because of our strict codes, bastards , dalits and other exploited people had to convert to Islam.

Will it kill us to say sorry ? I openly say, sorry Pakistanis that you are from lineage of bastards whose great grandmother was brutally raped and made slave.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
I remember few Chinese propagandists at WAB preaching India not to upgrade military infrastructure or do something that threatens the Status Quo. China has just done it.

Here in India Modi Government is in its usual utopian mode having no educate spokesperson who may understand these nuances. China is clearly transgressing and Indians who can build the pressure and busy fighting Cogi pests #Not in your Ass on twitter.

Few who are aware are still not able to treat their Dhoti Shivering (Which is a one hell of a Syndrome).

It is good time to involve guns and fire some munition to disrupt Chinese encroachment.

Let's kill some yellow frogs.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Islamabad: Pakistan on Thursday summoned India’s acting deputy high commissioner over the alleged ceasefire violation by Indian troops in Kashmir which it claimed to have killed a civilian.

Foreign Office (FO) spokesman said in a statement that Indian forces resorted to firing in Nikial Sector yesterday, resulting in the death of a 22-year-old civilian Abdul Wahab of Dothilla village.

Four other civilians were injured. The Director General (SA & SAARC), Mohammad Faisal, summoned the Acting Indian deputy high commissioner, S Raghuram and “condemned the unprovoked ceasefire violations”, the FO said.

It further said that “the deliberate targeting of civilians is indeed deplorable and contrary to human dignity and international human rights and humanitarian laws”.

The Director General urged the Indian side to respect the 2003 ceasefire arrangement; investigate this and other incidents of ceasefire violations; instruct the Indian forces to respect the ceasefire, in letter and spirit and maintain peace on the LoC, according to the statement. PTI

First Published: Thu, Jun 29 2017. 03 32 PM IST

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/Y2...nior-Indian-diplomat-over-LoC-violations.html

Akshay Fenix

Country flag
I remember few Chinese propagandists at WAB preaching India not to upgrade military infrastructure or do something that threatens the Status Quo. China has just done it.

Here in India Modi Government is in its usual utopian mode having no educate spokesperson who may understand these nuances. China is clearly transgressing and Indians who can build the pressure and busy fighting Cogi pests #Not in your Ass on twitter.

Few who are aware are still not able to treat their Dhoti Shivering (Which is a one hell of a Syndrome).

It is good time to involve guns and fire some munition to disrupt Chinese encroachment.

Let's kill some yellow frogs.
Best to keep out politicians, let the IA handle this situation else it might repeat into 62.

hit&run

Best to keep out politicians, let the IA handle this situation else it might repeat into 62.
I am sorry I am not able to understand your point. Is it just a Cliche or has some logic in it ? Army is doing its job and it is not a debating point for me.

If you do not know Chinese MoD has already made a statement accusing India. Indian MoD is busy with his other portfolio launching GST. Modi is in his usual election mode. Bhutan has already officially issued demarche to protest Chinese transgression. Where is Indian government ?

hit&run

How do you think IA got the permission to interrupt Chinese road building in Bhutan? Since Bhutanese territory was violated, they issued a demarche. India cannot be seen to issue statements on behalf of Bhutan.
How do you think that I do not know IA is subservient to GOI; withstanding my point that its not about IA taking action.

My point was countering narrative that China is building by accusing India when they are the one who are changing the status Quo.

Furthermore China is not accusing Bhutan but India directly. The reaction from GoI is warranted.

Mikesingh

Country flag
Now these stupid slit eyed morons have pissed off Bhutan too. Let's make out a list:

India
Bhutan
Indonesia
Japan
Vietnam
Philippines
USA
Malaysia
Brunei
Taiwan

Who's next? Probably Porkistan as they are slowly realizing that the Chinks are making a fool of them and taking them for a ride. But that would probably be after Porkistan becomes the 6th province of China - and that would be too late to turn their ship around!

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Who's next? Probably Porkistan as they are slowly realizing that the Chinks are making a fool of them and taking them for a ride.
They have already realized but they are stuck due to loans and aiyashi they did in Beijing.

Akshay Fenix

Country flag
I am sorry I am not able to understand your point. Is it just a Cliche or has some logic in it ? Army is doing its job and it is not a debating point for me.

If you do not know Chinese MoD has already made a statement accusing India. Indian MoD is busy with his other portfolio launching GST. Modi is in his usual election mode. Bhutan has already officially issued demarche to protest Chinese transgression. Where is Indian government ?
What do you want the GOI to say, that IA has destroyed the road that violates Bhutans territorial integrity? Have you thought about the repercussions of such statement.
Or
How do you counter some foolish kid who is bringing in maps from 1890.
Also
Did you forget Modi's speech in Russia about China, about how not 1 single bullet has not been fired since 40 years. Perfect timing while IA was destroying chinese roads in bhutan.
:laugh:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Now these stupid slit eyed morons have pissed off Bhutan too. Let's make out a list:

India
Bhutan
Indonesia
Japan
Vietnam
Philippines
USA
Malaysia
Brunei
Taiwan

Who's next? Probably Porkistan as they are slowly realizing that the Chinks are making a fool of them and taking them for a ride. But that would probably be after Porkistan becomes the 6th province of China - and that would be too late to turn their ship around!
Philippines just received 3000 assault rifles and 6 million ammunition, don't know where their loyalties lie.

http://www.rappler.com/nation/174190-china-military-aid-guns-ammunition-philippines-marawi-terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles