Life in Pakistan.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Yes Islamabad is only 50 years old as compared to Lahore and Multan who are more than thousand.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Islamabad

Faisal Masjid

Khyaban i Jinnah Islamabad

Awan-i-Adaaal (Supreme Court of Pakistan)

Awan i Sadar and Majlis i Shura (President House and Parliament)

Islamabad from Margalla Hills

Islamabad during Winter

Pir Suhawa Islamabad

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

Faisal Masjid

Khyaban i Jinnah Islamabad

Awan-i-Adaaal (Supreme Court of Pakistan)

Awan i Sadar and Majlis i Shura (President House and Parliament)

Islamabad from Margalla Hills

Islamabad during Winter

Pir Suhawa Islamabad

I think Islamabad is the most well planned city in South Asia.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
I think Islamabad is the most well planned city in South Asia.
There is another planned city being built in Pakistan, which is our new port Gawadar in Baluchistan

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
BTW Singh Another Motorway is planned for Sikhs from Wagha to Nankana Sahib. Many of its parts are already completed ;)
I hope they can handle the weight of T90s and Arjuns if there is a change in plan :p

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
There is another planned city being built in Pakistan, which is our new port Gawadar in Baluchistan
Somehow I feel planned or overly efficient cities are soulless and characterless. I am sure you would prefer Lahore or Karachi over Islamabad.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
1. Is it possible to procure heavy calibre auto-semi auto guns in Pak ? What if you are caught in public or there is a raid at your premises ?
2. In Karachi, I have heard people prefer settling scores on their own rather than involve police, is the same true for rest of Pak ?
3. What about slavery and bonded labour ? Do zamindars/sardars/wadheras have slave or bonded labours ?
4. Are there any land ceiling laws aka maximum amount of land a person can own ? I have heard people own villages in Pak ?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
About the Wagah-Nankana Sahab expressway, could you shed some light ?

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Somehow I feel planned or overly efficient cities are soulless and characterless. I am sure you would prefer Lahore or Karachi over Islamabad.
Yeap I agree

1. Is it possible to procure heavy calibre auto-semi auto guns in Pak ? What if you are caught in public or there is a raid at your premises ?
Yes it is possible. If you get caught you get charged under anti-terrorism act
2. In Karachi, I have heard people prefer settling scores on their own rather than involve police, is the same true for rest of Pak ?
Not even in Karachi, if u r refering to MQM then Badmash are every where in the world.
3. What about slavery and bonded labour ? Do zamindars/sardars/wadheras have slave or bonded labours ?
In Sindh yes there are some problem but in other parts of Pakistan no problem

4. Are there any land ceiling laws aka maximum amount of land a person can own ? I have heard people own villages in Pak ?
There are land ceiling laws. There was a time when ppl used to have villages in their land. But now in Punjab and NWFP its thing of a past. In Sindh there are two or three vaderas who still own these land in the name of their workers etc.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
About the Wagah-Nankana Sahab expressway, could you shed some light ?
What I have heard is that it is being financed by the Canadian Sikhs. Most of the highway is already an expressway. from Wahga it will join the under contruction ring road. Which has an intersection at M2. On Sharqpur interchage on M2 it will go directly to Nanakana.

I am not sure about the exact plan though, which might be different

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
What do Pakistanis think about brahmins and baniyas ?

tharikiran

Country flag
Just wanted to say "thanks" for providing Bollywood with awesome songs!!

Arjak

Respected Member
Country flag
Hi,what is the take of the common in pakistan about the WoT of america with frequent drone attacks in the pak side?

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Hi,what is the take of the common in pakistan about the WoT of america with frequent drone attacks in the pak side?
That question has already been asked. Anyways
Ppl are against it. Coz these attacks have created the civil war like situation in Pakistan.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Just wanted to say "thanks" for providing Bollywood with awesome songs!!
LOL yeah bollywood is a big market. I remember Atif Aslam usually eating at the McDonald near my house. No one used to give him a damn :) now coz of Indian Films he is a super star. Although I do not think he is as per the standard of a really good singer.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
What do Pakistanis think about brahmins and baniyas ?
We have bad views about them
Did you know that Mr. Jinnah came from a family of Banias? :blum3: He was a second generation convert.

Anyway, why do you hate all of them? Don't many Pakistanis think that all Indians are Banias?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles