Let’s shun Saarc meet in Pakistan, Afghanistan tells India

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
hahahahahahha

Afghanistan is ready but Baniya state India is still considering.... bc

Brood Father

Country flag
Afghani has more balls than baniya , they always show the true place of Daal Khors pakistani
No wonder it has been the land of true warriors(don't take it otherwise) and had never been conquered

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Afghani has more balls than baniya , they always show the true place of Daal Khors pakistani
No wonder it has been the land of true warriors(don't take it otherwise) and had never been conquered
LOL I like the way Indian call us Pakistani Daal Khors :)
I am sure just like Russia has canceled the joint military exercises in Gilgit Baltistan Province of Pakistan, I am sure Afganistan would have also boycotted the SARAC :-D

Brood Father

Country flag
I am sure just like Russia has canceled the joint military exercises in Gilgit Baltistan Province of Pakistan, I am sure Afganistan would have also boycotted the SARAC :-D
Just quoting what afghani says to your kind and loved how they fired at your position at torkham ...
So shunning diplomacy with Pakistan is a very soft step they can easily afford going by their warrior nature ..

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Just quoting what afghani says to your kind and loved how they fired at your position at torkham ...
So shunning diplomacy with Pakistan is a very soft step they can easily afford going by their warrior nature ..
Let us see my "Gosht" Khor friend :-D

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Congrats, there won't be any drills in illegally controlled territory.:D

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Pakis were creating fake threads like "Afganistan with Pakistan" and got trolled by Afgans on their Paki forums and Pakis started showering abuses of all kind to Afgans.

BD is not happy with Pakis either and has blamed Pakis for Terrorism in BD.Also they have asked Terrorist Pakis to apologize for war crimes of 71. Meanwhile recently India has resolved 4 decade old land border dispute with BD peacefully.

btw Pakis consider themselves as Arabs and don't wanna be related to Indian Subcontinent, so if they have left any sharam/gairat then they should pull out of SAARC voluntarily but we know they won't.They have spoiled this association.

So let's wait for the SAARC meeting and see what happens on ground.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles