Lessons of Air War In Ukraine

DumbPilot

Country flag
US and NATO have already escalated. It is time Russia start returning the favor. And by the way, it is time for you to stop thinking that Russia is the bad guy. It should be abundantly clear that US and NATO are the bad guys in this conflict.
It takes two to tango, and there are a lot of factors here. Both the Russians and the Americans are playing power games, however I feel bad for the average Ukrainian civilian.

For America it is a chance to permanantly confine Russia to their own borders in the European continent. For Russia it is a chance to solidify their grip on something they once had. For Ukraine it is a chance to stop Russian influence.

You could say that the Ukrainians should stop fighting, but can they afford to?

The Donbas region, economically speaking, is a region where a lot of industrial processes in Ukraine take place. There's also abundant deposit of oil and hydrocarbons, that if mined, would replace Russia as a gas supplier altogether.

You could also say that the Russians should stop fighting, but can they afford to?

Allowing Ukrainians to build their own gas and oil extraction(which so far hasn't been possible due to the DPR/LPR) would mean that they would certainly challenge Russia extensively in the hydrocarbon supply game, since they are closer to Europe(Russia's main buyer) - for a country like Russia which depends very much on cash recieved from selling oil and gas, this is not good at all.

You could also say that the Americans should stop lighting the fire, but can they afford to?

If the Russians are able to supply Europe with the Nord Stream pipelines, then that means they do not need to pay Ukraine(a big amount, as resource transit fee to Europe) anymore. Not paying Ukraine anymore would mean Russians have a bigger gross profit, which they can use more in their military, more in toning up their soft power, more in ultimately challenging the US hegemony.

Between all of this, the only ones getting fucked are the regular people. Nazis will come and go, supporters and haters will come and go, but the regular people will die. So I am sympathetic to the regular Ukrainian and Russian people, not anyone more - as far as I understand it, it is just political games for their own benefit. All of them will never hesitate to backstab us as soon as they gain profit from it.

Blademaster

It takes two to tango, and there are a lot of factors here. Both the Russians and the Americans are playing power games, however I feel bad for the average Ukrainian civilian.

For America it is a chance to permanantly confine Russia to their own borders in the European continent. For Russia it is a chance to solidify their grip on something they once had. For Ukraine it is a chance to stop Russian influence.

The Donbas region, economically speaking, is a region where a lot of industrial processes in Ukraine take place. There's also abundant deposit of oil and hydrocarbons, that if mined, would replace Russia as a gas supplier altogether.

You could also say that the Russians should stop fighting, but can they afford to?

Allowing Ukrainians to build their own gas and oil extraction(which so far hasn't been possible due to the DPR/LPR) would mean that they would certainly challenge Russia extensively in the hydrocarbon supply game, since they are closer to Europe(Russia's main buyer) - for a country like Russia which depends very much on cash recieved from selling oil and gas, this is not good at all.

You could also say that the Americans should stop lighting the fire, but can they afford to?

If the Russians are able to supply Europe with the Nord Stream pipelines, then that means they do not need to pay Ukraine(a big amount, as resource transit fee to Europe) anymore. Not paying Ukraine anymore would mean Russians have a bigger gross profit, which they can use more in their military, more in toning up their soft power, more in ultimately challenging the US hegemony.

Between all of this, the only ones getting fucked are the regular people. Nazis will come and go, supporters and haters will come and go, but the regular people will die. So I am sympathetic to the regular Ukrainian and Russian people, not anyone more - as far as I understand it, it is just political games for their own benefit. All of them will never hesitate to backstab us as soon as they gain profit from it.
Don't forget that Donbass is basically pro Russian because of the majority of people speaking Russian and being ethnically Russian and they were subjected to western Ukraine's attempts of ethnic cleansing.

DumbPilot

Country flag
Don't forget that Donbass is basically pro Russian because of the majority of people speaking Russian and being ethnically Russian and they were subjected to western Ukraine's attempts of ethnic cleansing.
For the people of DPR/LPR, that separatism is probably genuine. However, looking at Russia's previous track records, the separatism feels doctored. Here is a video which I think you will enjoy watching:

It takes a purely profit-based stance in analysing the Russian motives in the Ukrainian, Georgian, Chechen wars since Russia came into being in 1991, and why ALL of them have had separatists.

Blademaster

For the people of DPR/LPR, that separatism is probably genuine. However, looking at Russia's previous track records, the separatism feels doctored. Here is a video which I think you will enjoy watching:

It takes a purely profit-based stance in analysing the Russian motives in the Ukrainian, Georgian, Chechen wars since Russia came into being in 1991, and why ALL of them have had separatists.
Too long for me to go through it. What is the summary?

blackjack

Country flag
despite all the pre-war Russian claims.
you mean the LDR claims when they were not part of Russia yet right?

I'd say that at least a portion of air power has to be tied to the army. In modern battlefield specifically, you just need cooperation: army needs air force to provide reconnaissance, rapid response etc., while air force needs army to suppress enemy frontline air defenses, provide groundside intelligence and so on.

And in the end, it is army that wins the war. Everything else is just an enabler for the army maneuver - either directly or indirectly. Air power can disrupt all it wants, but if that disruption is not followed by the successful ground offensive, it is meaningless.
I have no idea what timeline you are living in but drones provide reconnaissance as well for gound units as massively seen through at least two conflicts.

blackjack

Country flag

this sounds like CIA shill lingo but don't forget to include the biolabs, maiden massacre and threats of using nuclear weapons in Russia prior to war.

Picard

Country flag
I have no idea what timeline you are living in but drones provide reconnaissance as well for gound units as massively seen through at least two conflicts.
And I have no idea what you are reading. I have already explained that stuff that needs to be done by either army or the air force to enable operations of the other is far more extensive than just reconnaissance.

Blademaster

And I have no idea what you are reading. I have already explained that stuff that needs to be done by either army or the air force to enable operations of the other is far more extensive than just reconnaissance.
And that was taken up by NATO. A tacit admission that NATO is heavily involved in the conflict against Russia.

DumbPilot

Country flag
I hope Ukraine is stupid enough to sanction India because then India can tell Ukraine to fuck off and tell the Americans too and openly support Russia.

India should completely leave Ukraine out of the G20.
I don't know about Ukraine but we will be booted out of the G20 faster than Russia was booted out of the G8, lol

Blademaster

I don't know about Ukraine but we will be booted out of the G20 faster than Russia was booted out of the G8, lol
Are you stupid and cucked and simping for the Ukrainians?? They can't. Because Russia is part of the G20 and they haven't kicked Russia out and Russia is definitely coming to this G20. China is part of the G20. If anything, if US tries that kind of shit, US, UK and EU would be kicked out.

DumbPilot

Country flag
Are you stupid and cucked and simping for the Ukrainians?? They can't. Because Russia is part of the G20 and they haven't kicked Russia out and Russia is definitely coming to this G20. China is part of the G20. If anything, if US tries that kind of shit, US, UK and EU would be kicked out.
Anyone can throw around words, but we all know that they will make India their bitch if they had their way. Do you think we have an economic or political clout strong enough to last against US if they decide something against us, without selling our soul?

It's better to stay out of these matters, let Zelenskyy yap anyway lol, that's his job

Blademaster

Anyone can throw around words, but we all know that they will make India their bitch if they had their way. Do you think we have an economic or political clout strong enough to last against US if they decide something against us, without selling our soul?

It's better to stay out of these matters, let Zelenskyy yap anyway lol, that's his job
Please give up your man card and go to the nearest dhoti station and demand your free case of dhoti so you may do your shivering in appropriate clothes.

DumbPilot

Country flag
Please give up your man card and go to the nearest dhoti station and demand your free case of dhoti so you may do your shivering in appropriate clothes.
sure, I prefer shorts anyway 😂

i mean, I don't have any problems with any outlandish theories, but there is literally no need to do anything in this russia-ukraine war. let them kill each other off and just focus on getting our profit

russia is no saint, and same for ukraine. We're only allies due to necessity, and they'd sooner backstab us for china

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Dhoti is comfortable rather iam wearing lungi you see
Total air circulation

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles