Leonblack08 reporting!!

leonblack08

Respected Member
Hello all,this is Leon from Bangladesh.
Yes,I do not trust Indian Govt. policies but I look forward to have good constructive debate with you people and hopefully not meet with any racist and arrogant bullies.

Well on a bit personal note,I studied in Darjeeling,though for two years.Visited many places in India including Taj Mahal.You people are lucky to have such a diverse landscape.But above all,I liked Indian food(actually I like food anyway:blum3:)

P.S. Jako dada here I am.Also a lot of known "faces" around here:113:

A.V.

welcome to DFI leon you might know me from the other forum we are glad to have you here
you are our first member from bangladesh
have a great time in here enjoy the forum and remember we are here to differ , debate , argue but at the end of the day we can chill down have a party the shoutbox is the ideal place for that

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome leon. Feel free to post your views within the forum rules. And dont worry no one here bullies anyone.
Hope to see you around regularly.

leonblack08

Respected Member
Thank you Invincible and Yusuf.

@Invincible
You are Moscow right?

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Welcome to DFI, Leon. Have a wonderful time here. Nice to have Bangladeshi member in the forum.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
hey Lone back enjoy your stay mate

regards

F-14

Pintu

Warm welcome to Defence Forum of India, Leon, Enjoy your stay here. You are our first member from Bangladesh. :)

One thing I can guarantee you that no respected member bully any one here,and flame baiting is not allowed, and inflammatory, Racist statement, Religious Hatred , Personal attacks , these types of posts are get deleted , irrespective of any country or religion. This forum is always under watchful eye of Team Defence Forum of India. Please feel free here.

Political difference will remain and that is natural. That should be no hindrance to foster friendship.

Regards

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
welcome Leonblack08. as has been said before go ahead get into discussions, feel free to voice your points and it is our responsibility to make sure those discussions are sane, and even if we do not agree on things we can always agree to disagree. be sure to be on the right side of rules and get posting!

Arjak

Respected Member
Country flag
Hi leo......i was waiting for you here,you know.....welcome to dfi......hope you contribute to dfi in a brilliant way.....thnx

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles