Leak at China nuclear power plant

Tang

Country flag
Chinese quality. In a Naval exercise with Russia, China couldn't should down 7 out of 9 Cruise missile fired at its worship while Russia Shot down all 9 missles. These are the Chinese qualities.
Budgam Mi-17 crash: IAF chief admits big mistake, says our own missile hit chopper

India: Army 'mistook planets for spy drones'
What you are showing are examples of Human error, the officers were even court marshaled for the Mi-17 incident.

What Hariparshad was showing is Chinese weapon system quality.
Human error can happen and you can rectify it quickly, but the quality problem with weapon systems is not so easy to fix.

Hope you can understand

rockdog

Country flag
What you are showing are examples of Human error, the officers were even court marshaled for the Mi-17 incident.

What Hariparshad was showing is Chinese weapon system quality.
Human error can happen and you can rectify it quickly, but the quality problem with weapon systems is not so easy to fix.

Hope you can understand

Tang

Country flag

Taken, but that was a test aircraft testing upgraded aircraft (new system)
While Chinese system were operational.
Still missed 7 out of 9 why?

Illusive

Country flag
The lack of transparency is dangerous because they put more effort in trying to put it under the rug than actually solving the issue. Regimes like China is very dangerous because they put saving face above safety when they should be taking help from more competent countries on their constant fuck ups.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Still these mistakes are nothing in front of nuclear tragedy which is endangering human lives so stop hiding your failures.

It shows your desperation u filthy han.

Suhaldev

Country flag
Budgam Mi-17 crash: IAF chief admits big mistake, says our own missile hit chopper

India: Army 'mistook planets for spy drones'
Oh my sweet summer child, BBC report picked it from internet (can't confirm on there own). It was planted news from telegraph (now deleted) during 2013 Indian China standoff.

Rajaraja Chola

Country flag
It was supposed to be the largest in the world
I don't care. I don't want untested design without operational history in India until unless they are an JV, so Indian engineers have had a chance to go through it to know it's feedback and disadvantages.

rockdog

Country flag
The lack of transparency is dangerous because they put more effort in trying to put it under the rug than actually solving the issue. Regimes like China is very dangerous because they put saving face above safety when they should be taking help from more competent countries on their constant fuck ups.
This station is operating udner JV with France - Sino company, and have tech support from USA.

120.png

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't care. I don't want untested design without operational history in India until unless they are an JV, so Indian engineers have had a chance to go through it to know it's feedback and disadvantages.
The nuclear power plant uses the AP1000 reactor imported from France. Although the power is large, there are many problems. There was an emergency shutdown accident in February this year.

lixun

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So far it should be the accident of nuclear radiation exceeding the standard in April, and CNN is now coming out to talk about it.

rockdog

Country flag
Great firewall of china...
It's JV plant between Sino and France, the issue is not critical, end of story. Of course you still expect something serious, i know such kind of mindset.

Kumata

Country flag
It's JV plant between Sino and France, the issue is not critical, end of story. Of course you still expect something serious, i know such kind of mindset.
Well, we have nuclear fuel rods melting in aand nothing serious ¡!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure!!!!!!!! ¡

In CCP China, even if few thousand gets slaughtered, its not serious....

johnq

the issue is not critical, end of story. Of course you still expect something serious, i know such kind of mindset.
Hmm, where do I remember hearing something like this? Oh yeah, Wuhan, end of 2019. The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) state media was going on and on about how it's nothing serious, and people spreading rumors about the virus will be punished. And yet, here we see that wumao brainwashed by CCP propaganda are incapable of learning from their past mistake of trusting CCP because they have been conditioned their entire lives to blindly believe whatever CCP state run media tells them. Something tells me this will not end well for brainwashed CCP bots in the long run.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles