LCA TEJAS MK1 & MK1A: News and Discussion

Roland55

Country flag

With a bit more brigthness...

It looks like Astra...yeah it's Astra :shock:
I must clarify something, i kinda see some strange things on the picture, mostly the fins on both missiles...then i looked for the photographer and i found the post itself.

"Parts of this image are artistically represented as an expression of creative freedom and is meant to be viewed and shared with that mind"
Word from the author.

Still if we see a pic with ASTRA, its gonna look like that, for sure.

Roland55

Country flag

Well there it goes folks so much for Argentina deal
I said it quite a bunch of times, but things are worth repeating...

Absolutely no one in the current administration wants to buy any multirole combat aircraft...specially after the covid crisis and with the issues we have today, the whole pressure comes from certain officials, mostly the ambassador in china, who pushes the JF-17 or others with the F-16. I might take this with a grain of salt, since Fernandez is not the most trustworthy president we have...

Still according to what i know, the visit to HAL was reprogramed to 2023, and its possible that it will be done with no issue. India wants to create better relations with LATAM, ive heard of future exchange of air force cadets and of course the offer for the Tejas Mk.1A. Its a great effort from your side, lets hope ours is able to do the same.

Personally i think that Tejas Mk.1A is a pretty sweet deal, but maybe something more big could do the difference, like a bigger deal for Mk.1A...that would include participation and purchase of AMCA in the long run, but ik...its just an opinion..

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
I said it quite a bunch of times, but things are worth repeating...

Absolutely no one in the current administration wants to buy any multirole combat aircraft...specially after the covid crisis and with the issues we have today, the whole pressure comes from certain officials, mostly the ambassador in china, who pushes the JF-17 or others with the F-16. I might take this with a grain of salt, since Fernandez is not the most trustworthy president we have...

Still according to what i know, the visit to HAL was reprogramed to 2023, and its possible that it will be done with no issue. India wants to create better relations with LATAM, ive heard of future exchange of air force cadets and of course the offer for the Tejas Mk.1A. Its a great effort from your side, lets hope ours is able to do the same.

Personally i think that Tejas Mk.1A is a pretty sweet deal, but maybe something more big could do the difference, like a bigger deal for Mk.1A...that would include participation and purchase of AMCA in the long run, but ik...its just an opinion..
Yea would love to have better relationships with Argentina and I do like your last point a bigger deal with more aircraft in future maybe let's see what 2023 has in store for us

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles