LCA TEJAS MK1 & MK1A: News and Discussion

MirageBlue

Country flag
If it is a LIFT can it be anything other than Tejas Sport ?
It is the LCA SPORT.

But thankfully this is a HAL project, just like the Tejas Mk1A was.

The Tejas trainer already exists, HAL will not be meddling with it's airframe. What they will do now is add the LAD, reconfigurable cockpit displays feature, and other features from Hawk-i such as Speech Recognition for pilot commands, etc. I'm pretty certain that given it's a full HAL program with no major ADA involvement, it'll see the light of day pretty fast, just as the Tejas Mk1A has.

Akula

Country flag
It is the LCA SPORT.

The Tejas trainer already exists, HAL will not be meddling with it's airframe. What they will do now is add the LAD, reconfigurable cockpit displays feature, and other features from Hawk-i such as Speech Recognition for pilot commands, etc. I'm pretty certain that given it's a full HAL program with no major ADA involvement, it'll see the light of day pretty fast, just as the Tejas Mk1A has.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
It is the LCA SPORT.

Who's project is mk2 ada or hal?

vishnugupt

Country flag
The News, Fund is not sanctioned for MWF and AMCA is 200% fake news/Propaganda spread by as usual suspects like witnessed zillions of time against Tejas.

If a person use 5% of his brain can actually see the subsystems came into existence, HAL opened tender for floor shop, Engine already in India.

So who is funding these activities?? The only logical answer is "Credit Chor"

Last edited:

radion

Country flag
The News, Fund is not sanctioned for MWF and AMCA is 200% fake news/Propaganda spread by as usual suspects like witnessed zillions of time against Tejas.

If a person use 5% of his brain can actually see the subsystems came into existence, HAL opened tender for floor shop, Engine already in India.

So who is finding these activities?? The only logical answer is "Credit Chor"
wtf are you even talking about

Aniruddha Mulay

Country flag

Makes sense, especially for MWF, there are so many tenders out there in the open, the work on the radar front is done.
All these suppliers need to be paid, and its not like ADA/HAL has a bottomless pit of money from leftover projects, so yeah, it seems the Mk2 is being properly funded

MirageBlue

Country flag

They are using whatever funds were remaining from the Tejas Mk1 program. The new funds that were to be released have not yet been released.

Javelin_Sam

Country flag
They are using whatever funds were remaining from the Tejas Mk1 program. The new funds that were to be released have not yet been released.
If there are funds remaining within an organization, then that should be put to use before running around and asking for more and waiting for that. HAL is an entity in MoD. If there are no funds with HAL for the progress, then funds will be allocated. Here we see tons of tenders that directs to Tejas MK2. It is not possible without a constant flow of funds.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Fund for MWF has been released years ago. If you are not aware of it then you are just wasting time of everyone.

Fund for initial 2 LSP also cleared years ago.

No where ADA/DRDO/HAL said fund crunch but I don't know from where you get these information.

MWF is a project not deal.
You brought and 2 uttam, GE 414 engines, IRST, flight computers and every subsystems. So what left?? 100 crores airframes?? Don't worry HAL can manage that.

May be you are hearing these propaganda for next 3 and 4th LSP.

radion

Country flag
Fund for MWF has been released years ago. If you are not aware of it then you are just wasting time of everyone.

Fund for initial 2 LSP also cleared years ago.

No where ADA/DRDO/HAL said fund crunch but I don't know from where you get these information.

MWF is a project not deal.
You brought and 2 uttam, GE 414 engines, IRST, flight computers and every subsystems. So what left?? 100 crores airframes?? Don't worry HAL can manage that.

May be you are hearing these propaganda for next 3 and 4th LSP.
Provide your source.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles