LCA TEJAS MK1 & MK1A: News and Discussion

MirageBlue

Country flag
Leading edge flaps are not looking in good shape in FoC Tejas specially left one. Maybe I'm wrong.
You're wrong..lol

What do you mean "not looking in good shape"..They're among the most essential surfaces for this fighter to fly safely. It looks to be working perfectly fine. Airflow over it that creates some shade gradients is your issue?

vishnugupt

Country flag
You're wrong..lol

What do you mean "not looking in good shape"..They're among the most essential surfaces for this fighter to fly safely. It looks to be working perfectly fine. Airflow over it that creates some shade gradients is your issue?
Nothing wrong, the downward motion of edge flaps just increased the angle of attack. Either the aircraft is still climbing or the Mach number is in the lower sub-sonic region during the time of shot taken.

Sorry I wasn't wearing my glasses. :rofl:
Looking fine now. I thought some small piece has broken away.

arnab

Country flag
Not happening.. Too draggy. Even US does only photoshoot
that is not the real agenda...u can rest assured that pak will try and do the same with jf17...phir crash hone pe param ananda hum log lenge...provided pilot is safe with another tweet from martin-baker ! besides, when has publicity done any harm...thats a sure shot way to boost indian arms export as well...not all nations need dogfighters...those who are looking for cheap high tech bomb trucks, might just find it appealing given Tejas' far superior MTOW!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles