LCA TEJAS MK1 & MK1A: News and Discussion

Ghost hale

Country flag
@Bleh Ignore. It was specifically for his information.
@onlinpunit Yes and meteor will be fired from LCA straight for idiots asking stupid question on loop like
Aug 1 !
Where art thou Tejas FOC !

Study... contest election... win... and become defence minister to get update every second of what is moving where. U r literally spamming the thread everyday with same question.

onlinpunit

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@Bleh Ignore. It was specifically for his information.
@onlinpunit Yes and meteor will be fired from LCA straight for idiots asking stupid question on loop like
Aug 1 !
Where art thou Tejas FOC !

Study... contest election... win... and become defence minister to get update every second of what is moving where. U r literally spamming the thread everyday with same question.
So in a thread dedicated to LCA MK1/1A one should not ask about the progress of manufacturing of jets ! So what should be discuss ? Virtues of HAL. ?

Blank

Country flag

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Ok whoever we saying that were in their money.. Always thought this'll be MWF or AMCA.

Ghost hale

Country flag
So in a thread dedicated to LCA MK1/1A one should not ask about the progress of manufacturing of jets ! So what should be discuss ? Virtues of HAL. ?
Ur question history speaks y u r ignored. Try adding constructive questions and post.

Ghost hale

Country flag
mk1a ll look exactly like FOC or any different .. when can we expect to see the 1st mk1a
Minimum changes in physical aspect. Hardening on few surfaces but won't be that big a deal. Composite will be increased a bit, nothing major. Radome should vary as AESA will be used. Most changes will be in EW suite. UEWS with further integration of newer missile systems but same can be armaments can be integrated with MK1 too.
First quarter 2024 Jan-Mar.

Spitfire9

Country flag
Minimum changes in physical aspect. Hardening on few surfaces but won't be that big a deal. Composite will be increased a bit, nothing major. Radome should vary as AESA will be used. Most changes will be in EW suite. UEWS with further integration of newer missile systems but same can be armaments can be integrated with MK1 too.
First quarter 2024 Jan-Mar.
First one will be final production spec?

I don't know how testing relates to production. At what point is the decision taken to start building more aircraft?

Ghost hale

Country flag
First one will be final production spec?

I don't know how testing relates to production. At what point is the decision taken to start building more aircraft?
Yes. First one rolled out by Feb-Mar 2024 should be with all integration and final specs. LSP already being modified and will be added with all EW suite modifications and other electronics upgrades by end of the year. About 2 years timeline is set for all testing to be done with even all the armaments integration.
In First year, if I remember correctly its 8 aircraft and from 2025 it should be 16 per year.

onlinpunit

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ur question history speaks y u r ignored. Try adding constructive questions and post.
It's my fault that MD of HAL gives an interview promising resumption of LCA delivery / manufacturing by july end..
But at the end of July progress is still nil..
So keep ignoring.

Ghost hale

Country flag
It's my fault that MD of HAL gives an interview promising resumption of LCA delivery / manufacturing by july end..
So keep ignoring.
I will try to answer one last time. HAL MD said we will deliver. Few weeks back news came which I think u know about that IAF is not able to take delivery as Sulur base is already occupied. Most probably base where Tejas were to be shifted either not done or some other issue. So There is delay in taking delivery. After that no update is received from either sides. So there is no info. If there would have been then somebody would have posted. Asking same question again and again won't give u answer as no one on the forum works on MoD. Everyone is depending on news portal and bit of sources.
Second FOC was delivered to IAF and no info was publicized much. Only after months few portals informed about it. So keep ears to ground. If there will be anything u will know else its just spamming.

vishnugupt

Country flag
So keep ignoring.
When HAL's MD told you They will start delivering a lots of Tejas FOC right from July or August?
He meant to say.... Hopefully Supply from MSMEs will be resumed by July. So calm down yourself or meanwhile you can go to IAF office to ask when are they going to receive 4 fully built Tejas from Bangalore?

Ghost hale

Country flag
It is quite possible delivery might start from Feb-March 2024 but HAL will produce 16 jets /year from beginning unlike 8 jets only during March-2024 to March 2025.
Possible. I read the delivery first year won't be 16 as mostly inputs r taken from first lot aircrafts. But I can be wrong on that. It was 18 trainers than 8MK1a then 16 per year from 2025 if I m right.

onlinpunit

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
When HAL's MD told you They will start delivering a lots of Tejas FOC right from July or August?
He meant to say.... Hopefully Supply from MSMEs will be resumed by July. So calm down yourself or meanwhile you can go to IAF office to ask when are they going to receive 4 fully built Tejas from Bangalore?
Keep.chewing his statement !

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles