LCA TEJAS MK1 & MK1A: News and Discussion

OnePunchMan

Country flag
Well your argument is false, i am not making 100's of post defending HAL, you on the other hand seem to be obsessed with HAL, your entire post history is bashing HAL, even my previous post didn't defend HAL only questioned your HAL obsession.

and the current delay has nothing to do with HAL, here a pic to summarize the current situation.

i don't care about the jets , but this is a solid meme 10/10

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars tu to Nathsamarat hai na. :hehe:
Won’t happen, no one will buy LCA, I am hearing for more than a decade that this particular country is interested, that country is interested, we’ll soon export our weapons and sheeit. Lol, never such happened, just overhyping for marketing which at the end remains useless.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Won’t happen, no one will buy LCA, I am hearing for more than a decade that this particular country is interested, that country is interested, we’ll soon export our weapons and sheeit. Lol, never such happened, just overhyping for marketing which at the end remains useless.
Only those country who are the permanent members of security council can only sell fighter jets as they have veto power to protect you if you use them for other purpose.Chinese industry and growth is also due to this veto power in unsc and due to which china doesnot need to buy russian or american military goods.

Last edited:

Spitfire9

Country flag
Yes, I think that over the years a lot of unrealistic nonsense has been talked about Tejas for internal consumption.

How to get a first export order? How about supersoft export finance (long repayment term at very low interest rates)? In Asia somewhere like Indonesia could be tempted by that. I guess there should be a few countries interested. How about 'political' sales? I don't know if there are countries with which India has very close ties. Sri Lanka, perhaps?

I wonder how HAL is viewed in South America after the Ecuador Dhruv disaster. Last time I checked there were several countries flying light fighters ripe for replacement in the next few years.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Utna easy nahin hai yaar.. Just look how much struggle Rafale had to do to secure 1st orders.

J-10 to abhi tak chus raha hy.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Iaf doesn't have hangers to fit in 4 more tejas?? Do we have a list of hangers in airforce bases??
Maintenance facility, not just roof... They're deploying them somewhere at Rajasthan or Punjab.

Aircrafts are ready apparently. No Astra right now for these 4. Integration almost complete, firing next month.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles