LCA TEJAS MK1 & MK1A: News and Discussion

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
They are making them Breed. So they can reproduce more jets...πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚
That must be it.. No other explanation. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Meanwhile IAF doing IAF stuff with the one delivered jet... Regularly flying triple-tank.

Did I get to see greenery only at Hashimara Air Force Station near the runway , so maybe it is from Hashimara Air Force Station, do not pay attention to the LGB but pay attention to the greenery that is visible around the runway
Any other guses
Who posted & where?.. Maybe you'll find smthing in comments or so.

Ghost hale

Country flag
The four Jets with HAL are there since March..
What exactly they are doing with them.?
Last info was IAF hasn't picked those up due to covid but wt dt sentence means is anybody's guess. What covid have to do with taking jets.
That must be it.. No other explanation. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Meanwhile IAF doing IAF stuff with the one delivered jet...
Two jets bro.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Do we know who is responsible for the Tejas project? Do we know who is responsible for the most pushback against it? I'm dead serious. We need to start thinking about where the opposition is coming from.

cannonfodder

Country flag
Do we know who is responsible for the Tejas project? Do we know who is responsible for the most pushback against it? I'm dead serious. We need to start thinking about where the opposition is coming from.
This is multi level national failure (i.e. delivery/manufacturing delays) + learning to optimize & buildup tier I/II + unexpected covid disruptions. It will be very hard learning step for all entities and no single point of failure.. :frown:

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
This is multi level national failure (i.e. delivery/manufacturing delays) + learning to optimize & buildup tier I/II + unexpected covid disruptions. It will be very hard learning step for all entities and no single point of failure.. :frown:
How do you hold any individual accountable when people keep saying xyz is the reason for it? The push must come from the top. Who are the heads that are slow rolling this?

FalconZero

Country flag
There was past to it which doesn't matter. IAF ordering 83 Mk1a atleast ensured that IAF has thrown the ball in HAL's lap and it was upto them to gain the trust. After ther order of Mk1a, i have nothing against IAF for now. Of course if HAL keeps lagging then MWF will face the brunt and IAF will have justification to have their own say which many of us will not like maybe.

But then again, I don't think it's a big deal honestly. Covid has screwed up a lot, HAL seems like they didn't learn from the last year, atleast by now they should have refined their procurement from different companies considering they already got the deal signed for MK1a.

Covid along with i guess the integration of python 5, maybe soon astra mk1 are the probable reason for the delay. Shouldn't wait for one more year to get a better picture and maybe predict how mk1a delivery will happen till then most of the news is just speculation with nothing of value.

onlinpunit

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There was past to it which doesn't matter. IAF ordering 83 Mk1a atleast ensured that IAF has thrown the ball in HAL's lap and it was upto them to gain the trust. After ther order of Mk1a, i have nothing against IAF for now. Of course if HAL keeps lagging then MWF will face the brunt and IAF will have justification to have their own say which many of us will not like maybe.

But then again, I don't think it's a big deal honestly. Covid has screwed up a lot, HAL seems like they didn't learn from the last year, atleast by now they should have refined their procurement from different companies considering they already got the deal signed for MK1a.

Covid along with i guess the integration of python 5, maybe soon astra mk1 are the probable reason for the delay. Shouldn't wait for one more year to get a better picture and maybe predict how mk1a delivery will happen till then most of the news is just speculation with nothing of value.
What exactly IAF do in case HAL delays production of MK1A by 5-6 years ! .

onlinpunit

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Except HAL it's fault of everyone else. !

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Threads related to R&D and Acquisitions are damn frustrating nowadays
Saala kuch hota kyu nhi?
Kab ayenge baaki 83

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles