LCA TEJAS MK1 & MK1A: News and Discussion

INDIAFIRST

Country flag
yaar just tell me can made in Bharat engine banegi ki nahi to which every world will be eager to buy

onlinpunit

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
15 days passed. HAL yet to deliver 4 MK1 FOCs. Just a heads up to whoever works in HAL and is a member here...
Such questions should not be asked. These questions lowers and morale of HAL and it's fanboys. They will start bad-mouthing IAF ! .
So whenever in doubt just repeat :
Rule 1 : HAL can't do anything wrong
Rule 2 : if it does read rule 1 .

Spitfire9

Country flag
15 days passed. HAL yet to deliver 4 MK1 FOCs. Just a heads up to whoever works in HAL and is a member here...
14 days left in July. It is now two and a quarter years since the last of 16 IOC aircraft was delivered.

What about the 8 trainers? It was said that the new plant opened at the beginning of this year was first to be used for building trainers. How are they progressing? It is not going to slow Mk1A production, is it? In the same vein, when will the 10 trainers ordered with the 73 Mk1A be built?

Anyone know what the plan is for converting the IOC aircraft to FOC? It is not going to slow Mk1A production, is it?

I wonder how the first Mk1A is progressing. I also wonder at what point it will go into production.

Ghost hale

Country flag
14 days left in July. It is now two and a quarter years since the last of 16 IOC aircraft was delivered.

What about the 8 trainers? It was said that the new plant opened at the beginning of this year was first to be used for building trainers. How are they progressing? It is not going to slow Mk1A production, is it? In the same vein, when will the 10 trainers ordered with the 73 Mk1A be built?

Anyone know what the plan is for converting the IOC aircraft to FOC? It is not going to slow Mk1A production, is it?

I wonder how the first Mk1A is progressing. I also wonder at what point it will go into production.
Such questions should not be asked. These questions lowers and morale of HAL and it's fanboys. They will start bad-mouthing IAF ! .
So whenever in doubt just repeat :
Rule 1 : HAL can't do anything wrong
Rule 2 : if it does read rule 1 .

Spitfire9

Country flag
At last a valid reason for a Tejas delay - the virus affecting HAL and sub-contractors. 6 aircraft completed, 10 to go but now not all those 10 will be delivered by end-March 2022.

It is interesting to read that the plan was to build 16 trainers FY2022-2023 and 2 trainers + 8 Mk1A frames FY2023-2024. We will have to wait to see when there is a new schedule, what it is and whether HAL sticks to it.

If the virus has delayed Tejas, I imagine that work on MWF has also been delayed.

Ghost hale

Country flag
At last a valid reason for a Tejas delay - the virus affecting HAL and sub-contractors. 6 aircraft completed, 10 to go but now not all those 10 will be delivered by end-March 2022.

It is interesting to read that the plan was to build 16 trainers FY2022-2023 and 2 trainers + 8 Mk1A frames FY2023-2024. We will have to wait to see when there is a new schedule, what it is and whether HAL sticks to it.

If the virus has delayed Tejas, I imagine that work on MWF has also been delayed.
For MWF time was already on higher side. Most probably it will be by Aug 2022 first prototype and even if delayed will be by end of year 2022.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag

Ghost hale

Country flag
IOC squadron will not move to Srinagar. Although, they will move out of Sulur.
Last plan was to move it to Srinagar. If any new news came out then I can't confirm. From where you get this info?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles