LCA TEJAS MK1 & MK1A: News and Discussion

Flying Dagger

Country flag
This python and derby missile is positive development. Never again India will be caught in an f-16 shoot envelope when it downed an Indian MIG-21 fighter two years back after Balkote bombing. Although something is said that a F-16 was also shot down but the Pakistanis are cowards not to admit sacrifices of their brave pilot. With these two missiles, the Pakistani planes do not stand a chance. And if Su-30mk1 and Rafale join the fight, the whole of Pakistani airforce will be forced to vacate Sargodha and run to Peshawar or far away place.
Not all our fighters possesses them . Rafale with Meteor Mica is the tip.

But Sukhois and Mig 29 even m2k are still wanting for better weaponary and AESA radar avionics etc.

Defcon 1

Country flag
Have the paid anything yet?.. Last I heard they owed them like ₹20k crores 😅

Anyways I think this lot will come with Python-5 integrated, now that it's been cleared.
HAL ke fanboys padh lo:

On topic, has HAL ever said that delay in payments are behind delays in delivery? Has HAL delivered a single aircraft order on time in their lifetime?

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
HAL ke fanboys padh lo:

On topic, has HAL ever said that delay in payments are behind delays in delivery? Has HAL delivered a single aircraft order on time in their lifetime?
About time this has been pending for 10 years. Next payment on 2031 🤣 HAL remains their udhar-ka-stationary-shop (you people have those, right?)

No & Yes, most orders that are not held up by ADA's R&D... the helo delivery are often before time, before order even for LCH.
You're just salty another 2 squadrons of LIFT are to be ordered (He wants the pilot to crash & burn or have tea. Don't know why. Personal reasons probably).

Elanorate this. The modified canopy design is different from what was conceived in aerodynamic study.
That LIFT model was made by me for rendering the Tejas-MAX, by superimposing a NLCA sketch on that above LCA.

NLCA_Webinar_AI2019_2_wm.png

Attachments

Last edited:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
About time this has been pending for 10 years. Next payment on 2031 🤣 HAL remains their udhar-ka-stationary-shop (you people have those, right?)

No & Yes, most orders that are not held up by ADA's R&D... the helo delivery are often before time, before order even for LCH.
You're just salty another 2 squadrons of LIFT are to be ordered (He wants the pilot to crash & burn or have tea. Don't know why. Personal reasons probably).

That LIFT model was made by me for rendering the Tejas-MAX, by superimposing a NLCA sketch on that above LCA.

View attachment 87396

ok, it was trainer with two seats. Modified canopy design is different.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
ok, it was trainer with two seats. Modified canopy design is different.
That is correct.. The LCA Tejas "modified fighter" is shaped for better area-ruling coef. & significantly lesser drag all over the flight envelope. I sincerely hope that the Mark1A rolls-out in this chubby cute fuselage.

Here's some stuff you chaps haven't seen before. Look at the area of CS streamlining..
Screenshot (115).png
Screenshot (119).png
Screenshot (118).png

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Defcon 1

Country flag
Again, I will repeat my question, has HAL ever claimed that the delay in delivery of LCA is because of delay in payments? Or are you making this stuff up?

Which Helo was ever delivered before time? Dhruv? Did you read the CAG report about it?
Padh lo

As for LCH, you are yourself telling how stupid HAL is. They want to deliver LCH without even orders. but won't deliver LCA which was ordered years ago. Because this is so intelligent behavior, isn't it? Do you also do this? When someone in your company asks you to work on a project, you delay it and instead deliver something else which was not even asked of you?

Also why doesn't the shortage of money argument comes for LCH? If HAL is so short of money that they can't deliver LCA ordered years ago, how were they able to deliver LCH which is not even ordered?

I am salty because not a single LCA has been delivered in last 2 years. And yet you fanboys have the nerve to defend HAL. This is called defending for personal reasons. Please continue defending the overpaid and underworked lazy morons of HAL.

Last edited:

Ghost hale

Country flag
Again, I will repeat my question, has HAL ever claimed that the delay in delivery of LCA is because of delay in payments? Or are you making this stuff up?

Which Helo was ever delivered before time? Dhruv? Did you read the CAG report about it?
Padh lo

As for LCH, you are yourself telling how stupid HAL is. They want to deliver LCH without even orders. but won't deliver LCA which was ordered years ago. Because this is so intelligent behavior, isn't it? Do you also do this? When someone in your company asks you to work on a project, you delay it and instead deliver something else which was not even asked of you?

Also why doesn't the shortage of money argument comes for LCH? If HAL is so short of money that they can't deliver LCA ordered years ago, how were they able to deliver LCH which is not even ordered?

I am salty because not a single LCA has been delivered in last 2 years. And yet you fanboys have the nerve to defend HAL. This is called defending for personal reasons. Please continue defending the overpaid and underworked lazy morons of HAL.
suggestions?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles