LCA TEJAS MK1 & MK1A: News and Discussion

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Malaysian shitholes are doing as per the instruction of porks...they will come and visit on Indian money and in the end they will reject it...Pakistan would make the fun of the situation..Dont show any soft corners to Malaysians..
Malaysia is rather closer to India. It was only stupid statement of Mahathir which also brought havoc to Malaysia. Their new leader and common populace don't subscribe to bullshit of ummah.

Over the top of that, Pakistan isn't considered actually relevant even within fraternity of Islamic nations.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I had this wild idea just recently,

say,

we export Tejas Mk.1 or Mk.1A to Mongolia ?

like Their Air-Force is already non-existent with some 5 second hand Mig-29s, some 5 Su-30Ms and 10 Mig-21s...practically not a strong force,
so with considerable export to Mongolia we could arm them with a potent fighter and revive their air force.

then again
if it happens then
is it even feasible in real sense?
like first mongolia is relatively poor country so would they be able to afford Tejas ?
then how to deliver Tejas to them i mean at one side they're surrounded by choyna and on other side Rossiya,
finally giving to their country size would it be possible for them to effectively use it for defensive roles, and of course giving to choyna's size would it be possible for them to effectively use it for offensive roles
and such things
They are landlocked mate there is no hope for them.

Blank

Country flag

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

say,

like Their Air-Force is already non-existent with some 5 second hand Mig-29s, some 5 Su-30Ms and 10 Mig-21s...practically not a strong force,
so with considerable export to Mongolia we could arm them with a potent fighter and revive their air force.

then again
if it happens then
like first mongolia is relatively poor country so would they be able to afford Tejas ?
then how to deliver Tejas to them i mean at one side they're surrounded by choyna and on other side Rossiya,
finally giving to their country size would it be possible for them to effectively use it for defensive roles, and of course giving to choyna's size would it be possible for them to effectively use it for offensive roles
and such things
A country with population with 1/4 what we see at kumbh mela ,no thanks ,total nominal gdp is 13.7 billion , it is a buffer zone for china nad russia , like poland was for German and russian , ww 2 is not a event to be forgotten easily , Russia won't attack , china may attack , but by any means it would be a slaughter .

Blank

Country flag
A country with population with 1/4 what we see at kumbh mela ,no thanks ,total nominal gdp is 13.7 billion , it is a buffer zone for china nad russia , like poland was for German and russian , ww 2 is not a event to be forgotten easily , Russia won't attack , china may attack , but by any means it would be a slaughter .
Irony of history. The land of Genghis Khan now acts as the buffer zone and are at the mercy of the people he once conquered.

porky_kicker

Country flag

say,

then again
if it happens then
and such things
Delivery is least of the problem

It can either be transported in disassembled state in transport planes or flow directly through the air corridor used by Mongolian aircrafts for international flights

BTW good idea to sell to Mongolia

We have a tapping station there incase you didn't know

Irony of history. The land of Genghis Khan now acts as the buffer zone and are at the mercy of the people he once conquered.
The Mongols rapd the chinese like no other , so much so they almost changed the entire gene pool of the stock chinese , most hans are mixed as a result , though diluted now due to cross breeding since then

Anyways info on LCA

Am posting all in one post because dont want to increase work for @Indx TechStyle

Last edited:

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Tejas export to Bangladesh will be good and strategic move. Bd enemy Myanmar has jf17 bundr, so arm bd with Tejas.
Bangladesh and Myanmar have military tensions????

Johny_Baba

ΰ€…ΰ€œΰ₯ΰ€žΰ€Ύΰ€¨ΰ₯€
Country flag
I believe that trade doesn't always happen in monetary terms,sometimes mutual benefit that both partners gain from deals overcomes all monetary expenditures,
here we could deal in barter with mongols if they are unable to pay in monies, by barter i mean they have very active mining industry there, Copper being one product and other is Molybdenum and so, then by "training" their pilots we could also gain important familiarisation to North-North Eastern geography of choyna and so.
Benefit for us would of course to get our product exported, that we are desperately trying to achieve, among other benefits to the IAF.

πŸ˜ͺ Sadly lack of geographical connectivity and landlocked-ness of Mongolia is one hell of reason that could be problematic in happening of such deals.

Delivery is least of the problem

It can either be transported in disassembled state in transport planes or flow directly through the air corridor used by Mongolian aircrafts for international flights

BTW good idea to sell to Mongolia

We have a tapping station there incase you didn't know
I believe we should also invite Rossiyans as a intermediatery (i.e. delivery partner) for such deals, making them understand that Mongolia could only serve as a buffer between their land and choyna if she is stronger enough to defend herself, and of course perhaps they also could gain something in return here ?

If not deal of Tejas then try to sell them (weaponised) "Trainers" maybe ? *cough Hawk-i, IJT etc* or if not that at least our retiring jets (those Mig-21s,27s that we retired//in process of retiring, Jaguars in future etc) should be provided to the Mongols

And of course we could also try to sell them air defense systems, if possible.

Spitfire9

Country flag
The main issue with Kaveri is not with Metallurgy, but the design itself. The present Kaveri uses DMD4 DS blades and had a TeT of 1700K. Imagine , what will be the TeT if we use DMS4 SC Blade, it will easily surpass 1900K. There is no problem with our core, its absolutely fine...
I would like to think that you are right but I recall that SAFRAN talked of using the M88 core to get Kaveri to work. Why would that be?

DRDO can develop 110KN engine on its own,all the required building blocks like SCBs ,TBCs ,New Intake Fan etc are ready,but they don't want design issues like in Kaveri and they don't want to risk this time,hence they are involving RR. The reason we are getting full IPR is,we are using our own tech, not theirs and then the Brits will get required money to develop Tempest engine. Win-Win for both.
I can understand wanting to de-risk by involving a leading OEM. I hope Indian tech really is advanced enough to design and build a good engine with foreign guidance.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
I believe that trade doesn't always happen in monetary terms,sometimes mutual benefit that both partners gain from deals overcomes all monetary expenditures,
here we could deal in barter with mongols if they are unable to pay in monies, by barter i mean they have very active mining industry there, Copper being one product and other is Molybdenum and so, then by "training" their pilots we could also gain important familiarisation to North-North Eastern geography of choyna and so.
Benefit for us would of course to get our product exported, that we are desperately trying to achieve, among other benefits to the IAF.

πŸ˜ͺ Sadly lack of geographical connectivity and landlocked-ness of Mongolia is one hell of reason that could be problematic in happening of such deals.

I believe we should also invite Rossiyans as a intermediatery (i.e. delivery partner) for such deals, making them understand that Mongolia could only serve as a buffer between their land and choyna if she is stronger enough to defend herself, and of course perhaps they also could gain something in return here ?

If not deal of Tejas then try to sell them (weaponised) "Trainers" maybe ? *cough Hawk-i, IJT etc* or if not that at least our retiring jets (those Mig-21s,27s that we retired//in process of retiring, Jaguars in future etc) should be provided to the Mongols

And of course we could also try to sell them air defense systems, if possible.
We should offer Greece few Tejas fighters just to piss off erdogand Turk. Porks will burn their ass as well. We should up our ties with greece with strategic military service supplying Swathi WVR and other small weapons through line of credit

Suhaan

Country flag
The main issue with Kaveri is not with Metallurgy, but the design itself. The present Kaveri uses DMD4 DS blades and had a TeT of 1700K. Imagine , what will be the TeT if we use DMS4 SC Blade, it will easily surpass 1900K. There is no problem with our core, its absolutely fine, that's the reason why we are using it in Ghatak UCAV.
DRDO can develop 110KN engine on its own,all the required building blocks like SCBs ,TBCs ,New Intake Fan etc are ready,but they don't want design issues like in Kaveri and they don't want to risk this time,hence they are involving RR. The reason we are getting full IPR is,we are using our own tech, not theirs and then the Brits will get required money to develop Tempest engine. Win-Win for both.
So the tempest engine will altogether be a different engine or the same they are doing it with DRDO?

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

WarriorIndian

Country flag

say,

then again
if it happens then
and such things
You cannot make Mongolia aligned with India due to their geographical restrictions.

lcafanboy

Country flag
Military Exports: Malaysian team to visit soon for LCA trial

Global Defence

New threads

Articles