LCA TEJAS MK1 & MK1A: News and Discussion

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
you are right.
And the status of their last attempt for a helo turbine is unclear...
Saw you on Pakistan defense forum , they banned you , right?

Maybe discussion on tfx , earlier i thought only our neighborhood is idiot , but turkish proved me wrong , over confident on nato tech .

Those pigs are really delusional

AMCA

Country flag
FUCK YEEEEAAAAAAAH 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊

This is not more than 4t bro.. 2700kg bomb, 2900 worth pylons. 300 kg more for missiles & about 700kg fuel-tank-pylon at centre.

4t loadout is coming. Just wait.
Tweet deleted......

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Oh.. Jammer had been integrated to FOC Tejas.
Just asking, why not use a jammer pod as a pylon for aircrafts? I mean a combined pylon jammer pod can save space and weight in any aircraft.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Just asking, why not use a jammer pod as a pylon for aircrafts? I mean a combined pylon jammer pod can save space and weight in any aircraft.
I don't know.. I would love that & I wonder how Mark1A will maintain high turn rate with a draggy dual-rack.

Presently only can be done with Talisman jammer.

download (1).jpeg

BON PLAN

-*-
Contributor
Country flag
Saw you on Pakistan defense forum , they banned you , right?

Maybe discussion on tfx , earlier i thought only our neighborhood is idiot , but turkish proved me wrong , over confident on nato tech .

Those pigs are really delusional
My 3rd ban on this forum.
Once you say somethin about muslim (ie the last terrorist attacks in France) or Erdogan or... They ban you.
Same if you explain them in detail that their technologies are not as they expect to be.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Has any Indian aircraft performed the pugachev manuvour?
Su-30MKI and Mig-29s can do it. TVC/high AoA overriding FBW is permitted to use in only WVR engagements to quickly take potshots while your wingman defends AFAIK, might as well be banned by now as BVR scenarios are evolving.

lcafanboy

Country flag
Fake loadout
Nope. LCA payload was 3.7 tons earlier during IOC and LSP phase. And HAL was supposed to bring down empty weight of Tejas MK1A by 1000kgs. Tejas had 300kgs of ballast weight and landing gear over built and has a scope weight reduction of 150kgs

So if HAL has been able to reduce the weight of Tejas by even 500kgs, it's actually possible to increase payload by that amount. So 3700kgs +500kgs =4200kgs.

Other possibility is reducing fuel drastically during take off and increasing payload and then once in air going for mid air refueling...

Very much possible...So not a fake load out but quite a possibility....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles