LCA TEJAS MK1 & MK1A: News and Discussion

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Didn't read the rest on my post, eh?.. Convenient.
Jisko chatna hy chato, that's fine... doesn't mean everyone has to join you or be a "mole".
I don't know why we get into politics everytime , what's this gujju stuff , forces are also part of acquisition process , we endorse parrikar for tejas but mk 2 is happening under different leadership , might be possible hvt Don't like 56d chess and stuff .

We are fighting on a irrelevant topic , he might be mole but no proof yet .

Amca funding is delayed so modi is responsible ,but it's happening that is also because of modi.

Indigenous production are given priority in this budget this year , due to gujju only , @Bleh you are black pilled , nothing wrong in it , but too much hate make a wise ,intelligent a liberal pawn. Control your emotions , you are not wrong but angry .

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
I don't know why we get into politics everytime , what's this gujju stuff , forces are also part of acquisition process , we endorse parrikar for tejas but mk 2 is happening under different leadership , might be possible hvt Don't like 56d chess and stuff .

We are fighting on a irrelevant topic , he might be mole but no proof yet .

Amca funding is delayed so modi is responsible ,but it's happening that is also because of modi.

Indigenous production are given priority in this budget this year , due to gujju only , @Bleh you are black pilled , nothing wrong in it , but too much hate make a wise ,intelligent a liberal pawn. Control your emotions , you are not wrong but angry .
Sorry ok. No more politic.

R&D funding had drastically been pushed. Noone has ever argued that.... But actually pushing that desi-tech has been a massive failure. That's why I presented the track record.
Even now we have Athos & Stryker & Ka-226 plagueing our desi alternatives. 🤷‍♂️

vasusuman

Country flag
If not for Modi,Parrikar would not have been elected as DM but someone less eligible.

And there is a budget for everything.

Quite a few Foreign deals have not been signed bec their desi alternative is emerging - NUH,Ka 226,Athos,Arjun was most probably forced on Army,etc.

We never imagined or believed in Indian capabilities as we do now.

Pandora

Country flag
We can love Modi ji but fact is that they aren’t doing enough for indigenisation, I know ATGMs aren’t ready but we still can mass produce LCH and the ATGMs can be integrated later, we have the Kestrel Ready but no orders, Kalyani M4 only got 27 units ordered, so what can we expect? This is disgusting.
Problem with fanboys here is they think anything indigenous is acceptable to Defence forces.Just because LCH looks great at Aero show doesn't mean it's Fully ready or acceptable by armed forces. We all agree that need of the hour is induction of Indigenous articles but not at the cost of capabilities and being efficient.Prime example is Arjun Mk1a- ain't she is a Beautiful beast, but not practical in indian scenario.
Well this govt scored much better in terms of induction of Indigenous equipment than many previous one.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
he shouldn't share BS too..
He (& you) can share whatever the fuck you or he want/s... "Indulging in gimmicks" would be way more than sharing stuff you didn't like. Personal or political preferences don't make you a greater patriot that him. Baat nahi pasand aya to mole bana dia!

Anyways, back to topic.
9.jpg

I found this is the only payload where tejas can't match Gripen. That is a swing-role configuration with 2 EFTs, 2 BVRs & 2 PGMs. So a render (by @Kuntal obviously) is being planned to match that with this loadout...
IMG-20210210-WA0000[1].jpg

That's the MWF's central dual-rack for BVRs, being "borrowed" into Tejas Mark1A. Whether this happens in reality or not is another thing, but might as well get it hyped. 😉 Would be cool tho.

Last edited:

Killbot

Country flag
Numbers don't reflect iaf theory. You can minus some mk2 or add AMCA mk1 and minus some su30. IAF keep both mig29 and mirage as long as spares/support available.
Like I said, Mk.2 requirement is around 200 jets. Mark my words, at least 170 will be ordered. And maybe even a few LIFTs.
Anyone noticed the HVT ,test pilot of HAL ,nowdays liking anything Anti modi news.Also retweet and liked Susu swamy tweets.I think HAL need to get rid of this mole.
Who gives a rat's ass? What the fuck do his fucking Twitter likes have to do with his service at HAL? Everything is political with you shits. Find one better test pilot in India and then we'll talk.

'Get rid of this mole' my ass. We do that and we're no better than porkistan or china.

SARTHAK

Country flag
Like I said, Mk.2 requirement is around 200 jets. Mark my words, at least 170 will be ordered. And maybe even a few LIFTs.
Who gives a rat's ass? What the fuck do his fucking Twitter likes have to do with his service at HAL? Everything is political with you shits. Find one better test pilot in India and then we'll talk.

'Get rid of this mole' my ass. We do that and we're no better than porkistan or china.
anybody can critize anybody but based on logical facts and in a dignified manner that is the crux

Ghost hale

Country flag
IAF should focus on a UCAV like the Predator-C Avenger also if possible as we will need a UCAV like Avenger in future whose payload, range and endurance is very huge so as to be able to perform special operations.
Rustam 2 long endurance test in april.

Killbot

Country flag
IAF should focus on a UCAV like the Predator-C Avenger also if possible as we will need a UCAV like Avenger in future whose payload, range and endurance is very huge so as to be able to perform special operations.
We don't need something like the Avenger when we are working on the Ghatak. Rustom/Heron can handle the ISR while Ghatak is used for DPS.

Ghost hale

Country flag
View attachment 80033
I found this is the only payload where tejas can't match Gripen. That is a swing-role configuration with 2 EFTs, 2 BVRs & 2 PGMs. So a render (by @Kuntal obviously) is being planned to match that with this loadout...View attachment 80032

That's the MWF's central dual-rack for BVRs, being "borrowed" into Tejas Mark1A. Whether this happens in reality or not is another thing, but might as well get it hyped. 😉 Would be cool tho.
If its for Tejas MK1 or 1a then load is on higher end i guess.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
If its for Tejas MK1 or 1a then load is on higher end i guess.
Oh yes.

Double 450-500kg bombs & 1920kg fuel (2400lt) make roughly 3 tons... Plus 400kg for the BVRs & 250 kg for both CCM (including pylon setup).

Max payload cleared for combat is 4ton now. So just have to keep within that.

Gerlat

Country flag
No IAF won’t unless and until there are no options available, IAF will never like to use M2K and UPGs after 2030 as the aircrafts till then will become 50 year old, and eventually will become MiG-21s for us.
IAF going to order 21 more mig29, means mig29 is going to serve IAF after 2035. Both mig29, mirage going to serve IAF till 2040 thanks to hal [upgration on going]. IAF need to fill mig27/mig21/mig23 gap. 100 LCA not enough to fill the gap, but help to keep squadron strength from falling. In 9 years iaf add 20 su30mki, 100 LCA, 40 plus mca, 10 AMCA, 21 mig29, 50 Rafale, MMRCA2 ??
IAF consider using upgrade mig atleast 10 years and hoping HAL complete all upgration of mirage/mig/jaguar by 2025[4 years]. MMRCA2, MCA, AMCA eventually replace mig27, mig29, m2k, jaguar and some mig21, ie need more than 350 jets.
Cats is something new though and it's going to take time.
I think last mig29/m2k retire in 2037. If private sector can manufacture 20/28 fighter jet per annum by 2030 then minus 4 years.
Till date IAF only considering retiring mig21, some jaguar. One sqn of mig29 retire before 2030[I think, considering 21 buy].

Global Defence

New threads

Articles