IAF MiG-21 shoots down Pakistani F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarriorIndian

Country flag
Sir we can't fit missile on burnt pylon within few minutes of crash on our own, here you can see tail and seeker section of both R73. It has been explained in detail in this video by international experts

View attachment 75407
Okay lets leave all this. Please explain why your ISPR had said it downed 2 aircrafts and 2 pilots are in its custody while one has been shifted to hospital. Where did the other pilot and the aircraft go?

aviationgeek

Country flag
Bournvita quiz question for you...

what's the range of R73 and how much time it will take for a F 16 to cover that 35 kms once it's hit by it when flying at full throttle with a Mach 2 Speed.....assuming it was at full throttle since it was running away from MIG .

you win 1 KG chocolate bournvita pack
for your kind info, the range of R73 is within 15-18km at max against modern jets. If its a clean hit jet will break into pieces like mig21 did. All four missiles recovered in unfired state

aviationgeek

Country flag
Okay lets leave all this. Please explain why your ISPR had said it downed 2 aircrafts and 2 pilots are in its custody while one has been shifted to hospital. Where did the other pilot and the aircraft go?
It was fog of war 2 jets were shot (mig21 nd su30) but pilot number was confused as two different units reported capture of abhinandhan

IMG_20200415_221138.png

Kumata

Country flag
for your kind info, the range of R73 is within 15-18km at max against modern jets. If its a clean hit jet will break into pieces like mig21 did. All four missiles recovered in unfired state
Hehehe U leave it boss... I guess....it's beyond your comprehension limits..

You are talking as if MIGS were made in 2nd century BC and fly at speed of 1 KM per hour while F 16 are 21 st century creations flying at Mach 10 .

Rest your propaganda video.. it have been debunked thousand times logically on this very thread.... So not adding anything more to it....

Imran khan se bolo- Gabrana nahin hai...

home work for you

MIG 21 - can fly at top speed of 2230 km/hr which it was at that time since it was chasing ur abduls in ur own territory.

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
This wreckage was made public 1 and a half year after the dogfight. Lmao. Exposed.
1611817618396.jpeg

shade

Country flag
Ya Allah, I was wondering where this stench of unwashed Lawhori dalla was coming from, then I came to this thread and saw him, ya wilaquwwat!

Pic related, harami -e- Rawalpindi in pic.

1611805132637.png

Everytime since Veerappan trolled them, had free chai, and was forced to be returned safely, these swines asses are permanently enflamed and ask the same retarded questions on this board from the past two years

pankaj nema

Country flag
Ya Allah, I was wondering where this stench of unwashed Lawhori dalla was coming from, then I came to this thread and saw him, ya wilaquwwat!

Pic related, harami -e- Rawalpindi in pic.

View attachment 75417

Everytime since Veerappan trolled them, had free chai, and was forced to be returned safely, these swines asses are permanently enflamed and ask the same retarded questions on this board from the past two years
They are still sulking on PDF

They just cannot believe that a MIG 21 screwed their F 16 🤣

WarriorIndian

Country flag
It was fog of war 2 jets were shot (mig21 nd su30) but pilot number was confused as two different units reported capture of abhinandhan

View attachment 75413
I am sure a person of stature like DG ISPR does not get unfiltered ground reports. If I were to quote his words, he was very clear that 2 aircrafts with 2 pilots were downed and 1 is in hospital. Where could there be a confusion? Cant your radars detect how many air intrusions you had? Even the initial report had only 1 air intruction i.e of Mig 21, now where did the other aircraft go?

Its clear that your forces mistook your jet for an Indian aircraft and erred in anxiety, only to be corrected later.

shade

Country flag
They are still sulking on PDF

They just cannot believe that a MIG 21 screwed their F 16 🤣
I can't believe even 2 years later, abhi bhi gand me 4 crows aur 3 trees mar rahe hai unke.
It makes sense now that every Paki even today has grudge for '71 among other things.

Abhi lives in the minds of these bakrichods rent-free, sips chai every day.

WarriorIndian

Country flag
Its so easy to brainwash them. I mean, how can they even believe that an entire armada of Indian aircrafts intruded deep inside their airspace undetected and undeterred only to kill 3 trees and a crow? lol.

I am sure if there was no public surrender of Pakistan in 1971, these guys would have carved a history that said, Bangladesh was liberated by Pakistan from India.

shade

Country flag
I'm gonna keep tagging you all till thread is closed. It outlived its purpose along with balakot thread right?

@hit&run @Indx TechStyle @LurkerBaba [USER=1154]@ALBY[/USER]
It keeps reopening I guess because everytime some fence-jumper comes from Bahawalpur and proceeds to do the online version of suicide bombing in every thread regarding a simple matter of crows & trees and one IAF pilot being served tea by his Pakistani servants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles