Flying Dagger

Country flag
Realistic range
Or assumed 😏

First learn
1m2 is official recognized
Figure for all radar calculations For western radars

"[/U][/B][/SIZE]
Really show the official source than atleast or you are going to continue your gibberish? in that case better don't reply.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Really show the official source than atleast or you are going to continue your gibberish? in that case better don't reply.
Do you have official figure for MKI radar 🤔

Give authenticated Figure by OEM JSC V.V. Tikhomirov Scientific Research Institute of Instrument Design

or APG 81 by Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems (NGES)

please give 🙏 😔 authenticated Figure released by both development organizations :megusta:

official source :pound::bplease:big words for a DFI Fanboy

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Do you have official figure for MKI radar 🤔

Give authenticated Figure by OEM JSC V.V. Tikhomirov Scientific Research Institute of Instrument Design

or APG 81 by Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems (NGES)

please give 🙏 😔 authenticated Figure released by both development organizations :megusta:

official source :pound::bplease:big words for a DFI Fanboy
You used the word official for your claim of 1 m2 that's why I asked i knew its just another bs from your side just like your claim of Tejas Mk1a Elta radar 250 km range for 1m2 .

WARREN SS

Country flag
You know

You used the word official for your claim of 1 m2 that's why I asked i knew its just another bs from your side just like your claim of Tejas Mk1a Elta radar 250 km range for 1m2 .
Because its standard rule that is used by every top military defense experts

What i stated by various experts in various defense forums and published research papers . Standard Calculation for RCS figures for western radar systems is 1m2

Where do I stated LCA range 🤔 to 250 km2

I stated it for Elta AESA radar platform
That is operational in various aircraft platform with various TRM configuration
For F-15 to Jaguar

Radar performance depends upon its cooling system
Its TRM configuration
And its peak power KW

Max peak power for Elta with 1500 TRM
Module is 10 kw with 200 degree tracking
That give max detection range of 290 km

For MKI N011M bars it is 20 kw
That gives it a massive range of 400 km

Last edited:

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
When can somebody expect Uttam to be integrated into Tejas? Also why not use Astra for Tejas? Astra Mk2 is more than sufficient for PAF. As Mk3 begins to show evidence of functioning, Astra can be the single beyond-visual range missile for the entire fleet?

WarriorIndian

Country flag
When can somebody expect Uttam to be integrated into Tejas? Also why not use Astra for Tejas? Astra Mk2 is more than sufficient for PAF. As Mk3 begins to show evidence of functioning, Astra can be the single beyond-visual range missile for the entire fleet?
Uttam would be ready for integration not before 2025 so maybe it will eventually replace existing radars on the LCA MK1 and MK1 A platforms. Would be a standard in AMCA and MK-2 and also TEDBF(if ever its produced)

Trololo

Country flag
If one thing isn't clear already:

1> Indian foreign policy is independent, like the French.
2> Indian aviation industry is following the European path, with fighter jet industry shadowing Dassault at every step (perhaps because IAF likes Dassault aircraft the most)
3> Indian MIC will be like that of the French: 90% of components sourced from India.

Cruise missile

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Out of 344 systems which constitute Tejas 210 are indigenous and remaining 134 imports, in mk1a indigenous content will increase further and a number of imported components will go down to just 80.

Kumata

Country flag
@DRDO_India is setting up a fighter engine complex, will have our own fighter engine instead of depending on GE' says HAL CMD R Madhavan as the company receives the largest ever defence order from the govt to supply 83 fighter & trainer LCA to the IAF

≈ 42 million per aircraft
Somebody with login to PDF / SDF , Pls for god sake post to there and see the meltdown...u will be queen bee there... :crying: :crying: :crying:

Bakrichods / bat munchers heart will take a backseat and will immediately cause a assburn ...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles