LCA TEJAS MK1 & MK1A: News and Discussion

Kumata

Country flag
Ok guys can confirm you that 4 foc are produced (not delivered)
and sp33 in rig ......
take care. ....
bdw many pakistanis are unhappy..... means we are doing well
I am browsing through PDF since the news and meltdown is real... from brandizing their penis size to what....
sample .. JUst realised that post a LCA news there and sit tight with popcorm and see the meltdown of trues arab momins....
1610640408011.png

Defcon 1

Country flag
I am browsing through PDF since the news and meltdown is real... from brandizing their penis size to what....
sample .. JUst realised that post a LCA news there and sit tight with popcorm and see the meltdown of trues arab momins....
View attachment 73759
I had a nice post two days back, but got deleted. If it was there, I would have shown you.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
I was thinking about trolling them but realised they are mouse of 100 pipers... All listening to flute and chugging along..

Beyond redemption... Why waste time and internet bandwidth... 😀 😀
I'll advises all of you to immediately delink your email and close your account from there. It is Indian who are running that forum by providing it revenue and content. If we can't avoid and boycott their forum how can we expect bolly nachaniyaa and businessmen to do so.

Kumata

Country flag
I'll advises all of you to immediately delink your email and close your account from there. It is Indian who are running that forum by providing it revenue and content. If we can't avoid and boycott their forum how can we expect bolly nachaniyaa and businessmen to do so.
I never created One .. anyways i have a bogus mail id which i use for all such forums...:devil::devil:

Flying Dagger

Country flag
cannot tolerate him for a second but if he is opposing this with his stupid arguments .. than that;s proof enough that we are on right path .... LOL

Nothing new that we don't know abt... Little bit commie propaganda Nehru Congress Chaaplusi that's it. Nothing against Tejas though he did point out it's not Indigenous but that's ok.

One can simply avoid it.

Illusive

Country flag
Nothing new that we don't know abt... Little bit commie propaganda Nehru Congress Chaaplusi that's it. Nothing against Tejas though he did point out it's not Indigenous but that's ok.

One can simply avoid it.
He could have talked about the technological feats Tejas was able to achieve, but he choose something unproductive. Are the people he employed woke, commie or centrist too ?

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
cannot tolerate him for a second but if he is opposing this with his stupid arguments .. than that;s proof enough that we are on right path .... LOL
What else can we expect from the people who tried their best to bury Tejas. If not for Parrikar (Om Shanti) Tejas would have gone the way of the Arjun MBT for sure !

Gandaberunda

Country flag
He could have talked about the technological feats Tejas was able to achieve, but he choose something unproductive. Are the people he employed woke, commie or centrist too ?
Tejas is not just an aircraft... It's ecosystem. Though Tejas may lack certain things from its present counterparts but it will pave way for our future indigenous ecosystem... All future aircrafts will be iterations of Tejas and it's case study/ experience. Various Dalals killed Marut way back same way and held up Tejas for 20+ years when nation went through tough times. eventually when we fared through all this setbacks and inducting in numbers now they're repeating again same things as we'll be self reliant in a decade if Tejas and it's future iterations/ experience works. Lot more blabbering and bad mouth will be done on Tejas by internal and external media as things move ahead from now on....

Global Defence

New threads

Articles