LCA TEJAS MK1 & MK1A: News and Discussion

WARREN SS

Country flag
You're missing the point. If the PLAAF already had advanced radar technology on their J-20, there would be no point in buying the SU-35 with outdated and downgraded avionics.
The J-20 signature is unique due to its particular engines, which can be determined by certain features on modern radars.
Here My point Analysis By one of the World most prominent think tank

johnq

Here My point Analysis By one of the World most prominent think tank

LOL, you obviously don't understand how the pentagon operates. They always overstate the enemies' capabilities in order to get more money from the US congress, and the think tanks work for the pentagon. In reality the US military knows that the PLA/PLAAF/PLA navy capabilities are laughable compared to their own.

WARREN SS

Country flag
LOL, you obviously don't understand how the pentagon operates. They always overstate the enemies' capabilities in order to get more money from the US congress, and the think tanks work for the pentagon. In reality the US military knows that the PLA/PLAAF/PLA navy capabilities are laughable compared to their own.
I know How they operates

But I belief facts that is China Tops all Patent filing records And Published research in last 5 years

Read Report of 2016 RAND yourself

Future developments we can expect to see in China’s aviation capabilities certainly include a fifthgeneration fighter. Rumors of such a program and even photos of an alleged full-scale mockup have long circulated, and, last year, He Weirong, a PLAAF deputy commander, stated that such an aircraft was scheduled to enter service in the 2017-2019 timeframe. The specific capabilities of this aircraft, however, are unclear. The full-scale mockup photo suggested an aircraft with a reduced radar cross-section, though perhaps not in the class of the U.S. F-22 and F-35. At the rate at which China’s electronics capabilities are progressing, an active electronically scanned array (AESA) radar and advanced data links for this aircraft seem plausible. Whether it will have the thrust-vectoring and supercruise capabilities of the F-22, however, is less certain.

Another By
Also Read Report of Hallion, Richard P.; Cliff, Roger P.; Saunder, Phillip C., eds. (2012)
_Washington, D.C.: National Defense University Press.

WARREN SS

Country flag
oh no no PL-XXXXXX with their 1000000000000+km NEZ......waaaaaah
It's better we move the discussion to other threads since it's not related to Tejas anymore.

Also, @mods time to clean up the thread.
If India can Develop Astra With dual pulse motor With KU band AESA seeker

China Has R&D Resources 50 times More than DRDO And 10 times Stronger Industrial resources

Your Just under mining the Largest Manufacturing And R&D hub on planet

johnq

I know How they operates

But I belief facts that is China Tops all Patent filing records And Published research in last 5 years

Read Report of 2016 RAND yourself

Future developments we can expect to see in China’s aviation capabilities certainly include a fifthgeneration fighter. Rumors of such a program and even photos of an alleged full-scale mockup have long circulated, and, last year, He Weirong, a PLAAF deputy commander, stated that such an aircraft was scheduled to enter service in the 2017-2019 timeframe. The specific capabilities of this aircraft, however, are unclear. The full-scale mockup photo suggested an aircraft with a reduced radar cross-section, though perhaps not in the class of the U.S. F-22 and F-35. At the rate at which China’s electronics capabilities are progressing, an active electronically scanned array (AESA) radar and advanced data links for this aircraft seem plausible. Whether it will have the thrust-vectoring and supercruise capabilities of the F-22, however, is less certain.

Another By
Also Read Report of Hallion, Richard P.; Cliff, Roger P.; Saunder, Phillip C., eds. (2012)
_Washington, D.C.: National Defense University Press.

Your English skills are betraying you. In any case, I've already made my argument for those who understand how the US system works. Rand is just another arm of the pentagon, and the US defence budget is far higher than China (especially several black projects that China doesn't even know about). Feel free to not believe me, I don't care.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Typical 10 feet chinese syndrome. All PL-XX Missiles are experimental. Far from being inducted. PL-15 is similar to Astra Mk 2. Will be countered.
PL-15 Ramjet Astra Mk2 is Dual pulse

what they have is huge Money pore in R&D We don't

FalconZero

Country flag

China Has R&D Resources 50 times More than DRDO And 10 times Stronger Industrial resources

China is a paper tiger, who have lied again and again....not really going to trust them.

johnq

India has been getting certain help from certain sources that would never help China. Even Russia has only given China very downgraded and outdated technology, because it knows that Chinese will copy it, being IP thieves and liars.

Here is how Chinese propaganda works. For the last several years, there was all this talk of J-20s flying with Chinese engines. Now we find out that all Chinese fighters including J-20 are flying with outdated Russian engines (because Russia doesn't trust China with latest engine technology).

Deadtrap

Country flag
It has Ramjet version as well termed PL-21 which already tested
Arey Dhakkan PL-21 is the same PL-XX category A/A missile that you posted above. Its still experimental. We too have SFDR technology in the works. Expecting Indian Mil-Industrial Complex to be functioning like that of the US despite knowing it's shortcomings is too far fetched. Stop crying.

Deadtrap

Country flag
Sun bei Shutiye Woh mujei bhi pata hai

Nya Murga Hai DFI mein tu jaldi katega

Indian Military Industrial Complex yet Manufacture first FOC Squadron
Arey saste Bhikari Toh facts mei baat karna. Calling PL-15 a ramjet then changing it to PL-21 haha pappu Mutra piya hai lagta hai. Go sleep with your dad fag-got. You are worse than Porkis.

johnq

Yeah All things In china Is propaganda

Its Global Industrial base

It Mastery in Rare Earth materials And Electronics for industry in a decade from the west

There 14 Trillion $ Economy

There 500+ R&D Spending
There are no1 in Filing Patents And published research

Seriously You Need visit China yourself Then I think you Will Come out of your Shell
This is what I am talking about with respect to using CCP propaganda. Instead of addressing the points being discussed, you go off on a tangent about how advanced China is in this and that, which is completely unrelated to PLAAF limitations as witnessed by cracked JF-17 airframes, J-10, J-15 and other crashes, and import of outdated Russian technology and engines by China. Defence technology sanctions on China have slowed them down; that is a fact.

FalconZero

Country flag
Child go Watch My Contribution To DFI And Threads I created

John Q BC Post dekh Iske Yeh Toh gyaab rehta hai

He is not Even Seasonal in DFI

His Quality Of arguments are Source based And Blogs with zero credible factual points
You unironically cited the brochure data from chinks and propaganda from USA, it's sad if a seasonal person like you need an introduction from a child like me about the importance of indigenous systems and difference between propaganda and reality.

Probably lots of people here will appreciate your efforts no doubt and i respect that but here since the beginning your points have been changing from Tejas to Hal to chinks shiet, ignoring the main topic in hand why some people gave the certain response in favour of HAL or Tejas.

Also, this thread has gotten derailed thanks to the drama that has unfolded.

johnq

Chinese Dominating 80 % Of the Electronics Market in World Along With Software code Writing
this not conjecture With facts

I Already addressed your Points I asked For credible Sources You Provided Me With source based Blogs

Please Post Source Of So called Crashes with Aviation Data ???
The J-15 crashes are listed in the article I posted. If you google J-10 crash female pilot, you will find the news articles you are looking for. The J-11/J-16 crashes are quite recent from last 2 years I think. I also have articles about Chinese fighter engine unreliability.

I will wait for the mods response before I decide if I want to post anything else on this thread, as it has already been derailed (with namecalling and personal insults) quite a bit from the Tejas.

WARREN SS

Country flag
The J-15 crashes are listed in the article I posted. If you google J-10 crash female pilot, you will find the news articles you are looking for. The J-16 crashes are quite recent from last 2 years I think.
Bro on DFI Writer based Post up And Radom Blogs have no credibility

In-fact Crash ratio Of Chinese are Equal to that of India

Let me give you Real Aviation data From one of Most Credible Air crashes record website
it has all Data including Indian crashes as-well

FalconZero

Country flag
Every Country Post Brochure DATA

So Far Even S-100 series not proved Anything in War

S-400 Failed Syria It has lot of Performing Gaps

While Aim-120C5 proved Its Metal against IAF in 26 feb When they locked us While IAF accepted that R-77 was outdated When it comes To NEZ And Lock on range
Its also has Home on jamming Feature
>Trusting Brochure data from chinks

Their are liers and then there are chinks, who were claiming a PESA radar to be an AESA radar, I don't get where this faith in chinks coming from assuming you are seasonal when an even a normal person can tell that chinks cant be trusted.

Will not even go into s400 or r77 since there are already enough hue and cry about hose in different threads which can be attributed to different topics. But roughly, you say russians lied/exaggerated then at the same time you say that russian's downgraded system which were stolen and copied by chinks is way better, duality of your thought process is amazing.

Copying a system leads to various issues where you don't have any idea on how certain things were there, this has caused a lots of issues in likes of J20 for chinks so thinking that any of their mambo jumbo should be taken as some gospel of truth is idiotic to put it mildly.

Chinks will claim anything, their drones were such collosal failures that other countries are now trying to return sell them, their jets which were copied are crashing one by one, their copied engines are failure, their 5th gen is a joke, despite that if you think you should trust anything written by chinks then I just want to laugh at you, also, this topic has gone enough OT so i am stopping here since we are adding nothing of value at this point.

Also, your Hindi sucks.

FalconZero

Country flag
Bro on DFI Writer based Post up And Radom Blogs have no credibility

In-fact Crash ratio Of Chinese are Equal to that of India

Let me give you Real Aviation data From one of Most Credible Air crashes record website
it has all Data including Indian crashes as-well

LOOOOOOOOL, that literally means the number of crashes is worse in china because these are mainly the ones which were shown to the outer world or came out of China somehow. Again, naive attempt to defend china, so much for seniority.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles