LCA TEJAS MK1 & MK1A: News and Discussion

Brood Father

Country flag

Where :rage: are those people 🤔 who said HAL became Mainstream

And fighting me on MMRCA or Export

Seriously you think you know better than me
About beaurucratic Corruption and lazziness of Sarkari Ecosystems.

These guys expect HAL deviler to fifth Generation par with F-35 and F-22
In next 10-15 years

When even a Manufacturing superpower like chinese struggled in its basic concepts
And operational requirements
Looks like Tejas will fly only in animation. In reality HAL will fuck up this project

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Ok guys ....sp23 and sp24 are already produced ...but not handed over yet
Tejas is deployed in a forward area ....Iaf wants easy maintainability.......so there is some delay
...and once that sorted out .....you will see fighter s flying in quick succession.......
And it has nothing with mk1a deal sign.....it's because of some other issues

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
So whole year we made 2 FOC Tejas. We say it was due to covid, how many JF-17s were produced by porkis in this year? Maybe 2/3rd of their annual production but they did. We have made LCA itself hence the program is a joke. Who will buy it internationally considering that India is not focussed on LCA and is not interested in it. Porkis are right, Tejas might be far better than JF17 but is a failure, no production, no orders, nothing, buying it is a formality by IAF. And we’ll produce MK1A, MWF, AMCA, LIFT.

Lmao we have our LCH fully ready but no orders. 14 years have passed in its development, 10 years since its first flight in 2010, who the fuck will order it? Its already 2021. MoD said MK1A deal will sign in December, what happened to it? When you yourself aren’t interested in your own products then how can you expect others to be?

Last edited:

warriorextreme

Country flag
So whole year we made 2 FOC Tejas. We say it was due to covid, how many JF-17s were produced by porkis in this year? Maybe 2/3rd of their annual production but they did. We have made LCA program a joke. Who will buy it internationally considering that India is not focussed on LCA and is not interested in it. Porkis are right, Tejas might be far better than JF17 but is a failure, no production, no orders, nothing, buying it is a formality by IAF. And we’ll produce MK1A, MWF, AMCA, LIFT.

Lmao we have our LCH fully ready but no orders. 14 years have passed in its development, 10 years since its first flight in 2010, who the fuck will order it? Its already 2021. MoD said MK1A deal will sign in December, what happened to it? When you yourself aren’t interested in your own products then how can you expect others to be?
GOI needs to privatize most of the supply chains of all the HAL products. At this rate we will forever be dependent on imports.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Many people int his topic were talking about how HAL sucks but instead the usual people came in to defend. "Oh no, HAL is as good as MBDA, HAL is better than Lockheed, stop hating!"

HAL is a ****ing joke and needs to be dissolved rapidly.

Salyut

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If India is embargoed today, it most definitely can continue to manufacture the engines with Indian Raw materials. Its not the technology that's holding us back but the intent. If you look at the materials sourced from OEMs for the engines that run Sukhoi, its just handful and something the Indian engineers/scientists can replicate should the need arise.

Kaveri is a classic example. Now why I say this is because, the design is nothing like anything India license manufactures in the country. With Full Authority Digital Engine Control System, it stands contemporary with the worlds best, just that its not designed to generate enough thrust for the military's latest requirements, but its still a working qualified flawless jet engine.

I am not one of those fanboys chest thumping about whatever is being produced here but rather want to clear some misconceptions about India.

Note: And Just so you know, in the late 60's, India did successfully manage to Re-Engineer RD-9F to suit our requirements and develop Re-heat systems for Orpheus 703 engine. We now are in 2020.
Can I trust the information here?
"
In August 2010, regarding the reasons for delay, a Ministry of Defense press release reported:[22]

1. "Ab-initio development of state-of-the-art gas turbine technologies.
  2. Technical/technological complexities.
  3. Lack of availability of critical equipment & materials and denial of technologies by the technologically advanced countries.
  4. Lack of availability of test facilities in the country necessitating testing abroad.
  5. Non availability of skilled/technically specialized manpower."
After reading it all I can draw, a long-developed engine with help from abroad, was unable to lift the Indian aircraft, and was discontinued!
It reflects the one problem I said, India doesn't have enough technology for the Indian military's ambitions, and the weapons programs end with a foreign purchase!
You can refer to the following two sources, this is the source of the Vietnamese newspaper, of course, after posting news from India, such as killing a lot of Chinese soldiers or killing 200 enemies or shooting down the F16 pakistan!

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
After reading it all I can draw, a long-developed engine with help from abroad, was unable to lift the Indian aircraft, and was discontinued!

Not discontinued.
Part of kaveri success will be used to develop Dry version for drone project. Funding have been already provided.
And what's wrong in taking assistance from foreign OEMS? We buy billions $ worth of their stuff we can definitely use that influence to gain some expertise.

Salyut

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Not discontinued.
Part of kaveri success will be used to develop Dry version for drone project. Funding have been already provided.
And what's wrong in taking assistance from foreign OEMS? We buy billions $ worth of their stuff we can definitely use that influence to gain some expertise.
There is nothing wrong with it, but it proves that India does not have a complete mastery of manufacturing technology, and it is very difficult if they want to improve, eg increase the power of the engine!
Respect for the sources you lead!

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
"
In August 2010, regarding the reasons for delay, a Ministry of Defense press release reported:[22]

3. Lack of availability of critical equipment & materials and denial of technologies by the technologically advanced countries.
  4. Lack of availability of test facilities in the country necessitating testing abroad.
It reflects the one problem I said, India doesn't have enough technology for the Indian military's ambitions, and the weapons programs end with a foreign purchase!
You can refer to the following two sources, this is the source of the Vietnamese newspaper, of course, after posting news from India, such as killing a lot of Chinese soldiers or killing 200 enemies or shooting down the F16 pakistan!
Lol you are soo funny quoting a Australian source.
Strategist" the Australian Strategic Policy Institute (Australian Strategic Policy Institute - ASPI) , published commercial satellite images of the region of the Indian air strike February 26, 2019 for the alleged camp of the Islamist terrorist group "Jaish-e-Muhammad" near Balakot and Mansehra in the Pakistani province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, apparently, indicate the low success of the Indian attack.

Well typically Australian move well Australia also made a assessment in 1965 war wanna see?
images (81).jpeg

These guys don't have military experience for themselves but always start jumping around to make biased propagandist assessments.

Salyut

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Lol you are soo funny quoting a Australian source.
Strategist" the Australian Strategic Policy Institute (Australian Strategic Policy Institute - ASPI) , published commercial satellite images of the region of the Indian air strike February 26, 2019 for the alleged camp of the Islamist terrorist group "Jaish-e-Muhammad" near Balakot and Mansehra in the Pakistani province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, apparently, indicate the low success of the Indian attack.

Well typically Australian move well Australia also made a assessment in 1965 war wanna see? View attachment 71162

These guys don't have military experience for themselves but always start jumping around to make biased propagandist assessments.
there are quite a few satellite images of the "terror camp", and it's completely intact! I agree we're off topic!

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
"

We have developed many critical technologies like we have developed all types of missiles(tell me any type which we didn't) , nuclear subs, tanks, naval vessels, space technology and by time passing we are increasing indigenous content(as it takes time to do it)

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
such as killing a lot of Chinese soldiers or killing 200 enemies or shooting down the F16 pakistan!
Drop the sarcastic tone mate,

Just focus the argument at hand otherwise don't go blaming other members being not "tolerant" to outsider "opinions".

You can either have a civil conversation or mud slinging,but you can't have both.

I'm not gonna respond to you any further as it'll derail the thread and definitely not gonna respond to "well xyz started this" argument.

Every member here responsible to their own actions,

NAMICA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
"

If no f16 was shot down then where are other 2 pilots.
images (10).jpeg

American intelligence believes 35 Chinese troops died, including one senior officer,

WarriorIndian

Country flag
"

Well you ended with a flame bait which was totally unnecessary, I was rather replying to all your posts in a friendly manner, anyways if this is how you want to take it, then so be it.

If you can read "English" the 5 point press release by the defense ministry in 2010 was the "Reason for Delay" not "Reason for Failure" . They have just clarified why there was a delay in the design and manufacture of Kaveri.

And about the latest skirmishes, I am sure we did not take the risk of crossing LOA just to shoot down 3 trees and a crow and Yeah PLA have consumed the elixir of life that there can never be any causality on their end. Even the well acknowledged Chola incident where they were beaten black and blue finds no relevance in their history and oh not to forget the Kargil war, where Pakistan put up the same drama and 15 years down the line acknowledged what India had said then.

Illusive

Country flag

Where :rage: are those people 🤔 who said HAL became Mainstream

And fighting me on MMRCA or Export

Seriously you think you know better than me
About beaurucratic Corruption and lazziness of Sarkari Ecosystems.

These guys expect HAL deviler to fifth Generation par with F-35 and F-22
In next 10-15 years

When even a Manufacturing superpower like chinese struggled in its basic concepts
And operational requirements
Some stern warning needs to come from the top, at the time when the nation is facing war like scenario's at the border this is unacceptable.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles