LCA TEJAS MK1 & MK1A: News and Discussion

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
December is half finished. ANy clue when the contract will be signed? Jupiter and Saturn are coming in to alignment, meaning, dangerous times are ahead for the world...
Jupiter & Saturn are running 1 year late too...

Bdw a missile is going to be tested from December 21 to 25 with
Max range of 110 km ...
Many are speculating ..it's astra ....let's see
My speculation is that ....it might be an astra variant ..or astra from a new platform
Let's see
Isi bat pe wallpaper!! (plz don't post it on other social media yet. This is for DFI guys only...)
IMG_20201215_100930.jpg

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Bdw it's a long time ....no updates on gun trial and ss drop tank trial
Last I heard that the team was left for gun trial ...
And the drop tank was produced ,but not tested.....

I have asked someone ....will update you
Bdw please don't derail the thread

Defcon 1

Country flag
^

Isn't the pod supposed to be on center pylon? Did this change recently?

vishnugupt

Country flag
^

Isn't the pod supposed to be on center pylon? Did this change recently?
Who told you that POD was supposed to be on the center pylon?? Neither Jammer pod nor Lighting pod was intended for central pylon. Central pylon exclusively reserved for fuel tank/bomb.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
There seems to be a pod protuding from right intake, maybe he's talking about that?
Is this one of them EW pods?
Ldp pod....
Tejas Doesn't carry it just under the intake.... though jf17 carries there
It does, the pylon is just tilted... we actually placed it too outwards initially. This was the reference photo.
IMG_20201122_115030.jpg

Last edited:

vishnugupt

Country flag
More wallpapers of Mark1A for DFI members... (plz don't share until either of us uploads on Twitter).

Desktop:
View attachment 70586

Android:
View attachment 70585
On a funny note. This guy is manufacturing more Tejas with advanced variants than HAL, at least on DFI and Twitter :rofl::rofl:
Hence, I propose total TOT and manufacturing rights to @Bleh for more efficient production.
Btw... Good job

vishnugupt

Country flag
May be modified for Brahmos..
Why people here are so obsessive about firing a Brahmos from Tejas?? It's like, Annoying relatives coming to your home and asking you "Beta what is your future plan? You Know Sharma ji ka Beta ( Su-30mki) can fire Brahmos so Tera Khoon kab khaulega Faizel ( Tejas ):doh::doh:

We have already modified 40 Su-30mki for Brahmos and if the need arises we can modify the whole Su-30mki inventory so why people here demanding weird requirements from Tejas?

Pictures we see of Tejas on defence expo are just for advertisement purpose only. Tejas is not built for heavy-duty. Jaan nahi lena hai Bachche ki !!

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
On a funny note. This guy is manufacturing more Tejas with advanced variants than HAL, at least on DFI and Twitter :rofl::rofl:
Hence, I propose total TOT and manufacturing rights to @Bleh for more efficient production.
Btw... Good job
Thnx. This is @Kuntal's work, I'm just editing into variants.

Last edited:

Karthi

Country flag
01_1.jpg

ADA Open Architecture Computer (OAC)
, combines the functions of earlier mission computer, display processor, video switching unit and mission preparation and retrieval unit. it caters to digital maps also. It is designed based on open system interfaces standards, which provides interoperability, scalability, and portability.

OAC drives three multi-function displays, HUD and also has provision to drive helmet-mounted display. In addition, it caters to drive-trainer display surfaces, including recording. The above features and its MIL-STD-1553B interface make it compatible to other aircraft.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Thnx. This is @Kuntal's work, I'm just editing into variants.
Nonetheless, you guys did a very commendable job on Tejas front and other indigenous projects. I have witnessed the change, people who used to be Anti-Tejas/indigenous products have become pro Tejas on defence forums and Twitter and belive me few handful people have managed to change the narrative from import to #VocalForLocal. Now People has starting to take pride in Indian products and it means a lot.
Well done you and your colleague @Kuntal 👍👍👍👍

Global Defence

New threads

Articles