LCA TEJAS MK1 & MK1A: News and Discussion

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I feel Tejas has no future considering how serious IAF actually is regarding it. I mean its already almost 40 years snd we only have is 20 Aircraft majority of which are IOC.

vishnugupt

Country flag
I feel Tejas has no future considering how serious IAF actually is regarding it. I mean its already almost 40 years snd we only have is 20 Aircraft majority of which are IOC.
Surprisingly people who opposes Indigenous products on this forum are either belongs to Armed forces or a Dalaal sitting somewhere on foreign soil. Period

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Surprisingly people who opposes Indigenous products on this forum are either belongs to Armed forces or a Dalaal sitting somewhere on foreign soil. Period
Surprisingly, people who oppose the products are actually consumers, I mean how astonishing the fact is that o_O I mean, it must be a big conspiracy that the actual users whose life will depend on the effectiveness of these products shun them !

Dalaals have no use spreading their propaganda on this forum, none of us is going to buy any defence equipment here. Only people here opposing are disgruntled defence echelon people frustrated with subpar quality HAL/DRDO products pushed down their throat in the name of indiginization.

Defcon 1

Country flag
Surprisingly, people who oppose the products are actually consumers, I mean how astonishing the fact is that o_O I mean, it must be a big conspiracy that the actual users whose life will depend on the effectiveness of these products shun them !

Dalaals have no use spreading their propaganda on this forum, none of us is going to buy any defence equipment here. Only people here opposing are disgruntled defence echelon people frustrated with subpar quality HAL/DRDO products pushed down their throat in the name of indiginization.
IAF not buying my favorite toy, they must be corrupt.

I have repeated this time and again. IAF wants to replace their old migs way more than losers on the forum and corrupt DRDO scientists and PSU workers. If a mig crashes, an IAF pilot loses his life, not the morons here. Some people are just too thick to get this simple fact in their heads.

FalconZero

Country flag

IAF not buying my favorite toy, they must be corrupt.

I have repeated this time and again. IAF wants to replace their old migs way more than losers on the forum and corrupt DRDO scientists and PSU workers. If a mig crashes, an IAF pilot loses his life, not the morons here. Some people are just too thick to get this simple fact in their heads.
Did all of you hit your head or what?

> Tejas is 40 year old
Did you ignore the status of the project? How many times it was targetted by lobby inside and outside the country? Thanks to late Manohar parrikar who rejuvenated the life of Tejas project. IAF is continuously backing and IAF chief has shown his appreciation more than once in the very recent time period itself.
‘Tejas today is best in its class in the world’: IAF chief
Source : https://www.theweek.in/news/india/2...best-in-its-class-in-the-world-iaf-chief.html

> IAF is not interested in Tejas and it has no future
Do you guys literally suffer from alzheimers or what?
“In the long run, the IAF will have 40+83 Tejas Mk I/IA and around six squadrons of Tejas Mk II. Eventually, we aim to boost our capabilities with the fifth generation plus AMCA (Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft),” he said.
Source : https://theprint.in/defence/will-or...-aircraft-by-2026-iaf-chief-bhadauria/432320/

Tejas Mk1a / Mk2 is one of the most important platform for the IAF and the Indian defence sector as a whole. The issue is related to money not platform. It is actively evolving and there's literally no alternative to a desi platform also for the fact that it is potent and has shown the capability, in 20 years of its service how many crashes did it suffer? Even if we consider the fact that it has close to 31 total active ones including TD/LSP. FOC has undergone standardisation and probably will soon streamline induction start.

Tejas is far from being sub-par, a potent enough platform which is more than what they bargained for and still it's being shieton while never-ending boner of phoren equipments keep rising. Yes, there are issues with these psus but that doesn't mean importing everything will change it.

Why stop there, import soldiers, pilots too...smh

Absolute BS that is coming out of people especially senior members is pathetic. Unless you know more than IAF chief or don't trust their own words then no one can convince you guys.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
What's with the sudden anti-Tejas rants on this thread ?

Did one of the Tejas crashed, or did we become $10 trillion economy that we suddenly can afford hundreds of expensive foreign fighters ?
The forum's genetics of being a two-cent trolling site surface from time to time... Try & ignore, it'll go away with time.

Last edited:

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Tejas is technologically , physically confined and has no future potential growth. Tejas MK 2 etc etc are just that paper design and will never be inducted. we are late already better spend money on AMCA and order rafale, F 21, F 18 in bulk.....until stealth options come around.
While I do see where you're coming from, brother but where do you propose we arrange the necessary funds from for making all these purchases??!!

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Nationalize every startup and private run company in the country and assign a sarkari babu like our brother sweeftpaads here to extract tax from them on a monthly basis.
Collect for who is the question to ask, for the gormint or for himself!!Lolzz!!

FalconZero

Country flag
Man, I ain't no economics guy but that would be a sight to watch. Just print some bills and shove up the gora @rases. Fuck inflation.
well, joke was on how easily IN went for mq9 sea guardian without anyone having idea while same people never back the projects during nascent stages if they tried showing such support to likes of rustom-1 we would have been on another level.

Not targeting navy specifically just giving out an example, that this idea of people who want everything imported then bitch why drdo or there are not any indigenous alternatives. Especially in cases like Tejas, where platform has evolving rapidly and showing great potential and considering the fact that some of the subsystems used will be evolved and used in AMCA, don't forget the whole suite of industries which mushroom around the indigenous products, whole economics with export potential.

Maybe import dalali will help in short term but in long term we will remain in this decadal cycle of import-rrona about no indigenous systems--more import.

shade

Country flag
What's with the sudden anti-Tejas rants on this thread ?

Did one of the Tejas crashed, or did we became $10 trillion economy that we suddenly can afford hundreds of expensive foreign fighters ?
Any indigenous product is by default shit my friend :truestory:
But wait it isn't "indigenous" at all, because GE engine, phoren armaments, design support by Dassault, etc etc "arguments" will come.

Truth is as much as people here masturbate over F-16, Grippen or Rafale/F18 on the high side, Gormint doesn't have that much money( let alone the more tactical reasons ) for a more numerous replacement for the ageing MiG 21 flying coffins, so they have to make their peace with Tejas and building out an indigenous MIC.

Then again we know the truth, Tejas will still be kept on the back burner, we will eventually go for whatever F16 rebrand LM is pitching then get fucked by Uncle Sam plus 36 more Rafales within the next 20 years.

Both the IMPORT HI IMPORT HOGA cabal and the entrenched DPSU kamchors were there long before Modi and will be long after him and his sidekick and party are out of power, such is the sad truth of this country.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles