LATEST UPDATE ON INDIAN ARMY 'PLACE WILL BE OURS AND TIME WILL BE OURS'

sachin458377

Country flag
Dear friends please post news about any development from our army here .

abingdonboy

Country flag
Dear friends please post news about any development from our army here .
It's totally absurd the BS we are being asked to swallow now.

"We will strike back but when we want" What kind of response is this? All this does is give the perpetrators advanced warning to run to cover.

This is the GoI trying to be smart and trying to dupe those it clearly considers fools.it takes the pressure off them to actually deliver anything. In a few months we will still be waiting for this response.

Losers, that is what the world sees Indians as because of this kind of behaviour.

Act like a joke and you will be treated like one, no wonder Pakistan has no fear striking India at will.

sachin458377

Country flag
@abingdonboy Look Pakistan is a dictator country run by Army but India is a democracy and here your own people are busy pulling legs. Also consider a situation if USSR has did something like that had US responded so quickly as it did in Iraq, afghanistan. So, considering our present situation and options we should give our government reasonable time for action.
If not Modi then do you think joker RG or 3rd front scammers can deliver anything. Our present government is capable and am sure it will take action. have patience

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
@abingdonboy Look Pakistan is a dictator country run by Army but India is a democracy and here your own people are busy pulling legs. Also consider a situation if USSR has did something like that had US responded so quickly as it did in Iraq, afghanistan. So, considering our present situation and options we should give our government reasonable time for action.
If not Modi then do you think joker RG or 3rd front scammers can deliver anything. Our present government is capable and am sure it will take action. have patience
i had read somewhere that----------------if your principles make you lose,then lose your principles.
democracy has failed in india due to corrupt politicians and caste system which has been made tools of eununchs to win elections and keep this country paralysed.
this is the time for a revolution to begin and change the socialand mental structure of every indian.

sachin458377

Country flag
i had read somewhere that----------------if your principles make you lose,then lose your principles.
democracy has failed in india due to corrupt politicians and caste system which has been made tools of eununchs to win elections and keep this country paralysed.
this is the time for a revolution to begin and change the socialand mental structure of every indian.
Who will bring the change ? Do you know about current generation , they even avoid to help a person injured on road. Use practicality and be realistic.

sachin458377

Country flag
A lot of army moment is seen on NH 37 connecting northeast to rest of india . So some thing is cooking:india::india:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Who will bring the change ? Do you know about current generation , they even avoid to help a person injured on road. Use practicality and be realistic.
i wanted to hear it from you
we are ignorant hypocrites

abingdonboy

Country flag
present government is capable and am sure it will take action. have patience
My patience has run out bro, still waiting for the response to Pathankot.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

There should have been a response by now but all there is is the same tired rhetoric and visuals of well protected impotent men sat around a room merely TALKING.

aditya g

Country flag
NIA has been handed the case. FIR will be lodged. Dossiers will be posted.

Revenge is going to be ours

DingDong

Country flag
This thread must be made a sticky. Let us see whether the Indian Army generals have got the guts to walk the talk.

Government was seriously contemplating military option after 26/11 but the Army refused. What we are witnessing is a repeat.

They want Star War weapons to go to war with.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
If there is no action from goi I wil leave DFI and read those pansy girlish novels.
What's the point in reading geopolitics and defence related matters when your country s@ck at it.
Recommend some pansy novels like twilight saga and 50 shades of grey :sad:

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
Which is why we need a dictator like Augusto Pinochet or Lee Kuan Yew

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
My patience has run out bro, still waiting for the response to Pathankot.
Buddy you need to think and act like and be the kebab to physically remove the kebabs. We have not yet lowered ourselves to their standards of dirty fighting.

(Russian pepe frog soldier about to blow self up in order to kill Isis wojaks)

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
If there is no action from goi I wil leave DFI and read those pansy girlish novels.
What's the point in reading geopolitics and defence related matters when your country s@ck at it.
Recommend some pansy novels like twilight saga and 50 shades of grey :sad:
Try these........ :D

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
If nothing comes out of cabinet committee on security today, then it would be a long time before this thread has anything concrete to discuss about.

I have a feeling this thread has been opened just to put salt on the wounds.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles