Lashker E Toiba: Main terrorist got CAUGHT !

J

JattDaDanda

YouTube - lashkar militant working for pakistan caught in delhi
:2guns:Suspected Lashkar-e-Tayyeba (LeT) terrorist Mohammed Umer Madani (50) recruited more than 50 young men from north India and Nepal over eight years into the outfit, police said.

He was also a close associate of top LeT operators Mohammad Hafiz Saeed and Zakir-ur-Rehman Lakhwi, prime accused in the 26/11 Mumbai attacks, police said.

Madani was arrested by the Special Cell of the Delhi Police on Thursday.

“Madani recruited LeT militant Kamal Ansari, who was arrested in the Mumbai train blast case in 2006, and three other militants convicted for carrying explosives,” said PN Aggarwal, joint commissioner of police (Special Cell).

Confirming that Madani has links with Saeed, Home Minister P Chidambaram said “it is a measure of the good intelligence and good investigative work done by our intelligence agencies and police”.

The police said Madani’s disclosure confirmed the LeT is exploiting the coastal regions of the country to launch attacks.

The Mumbai terrorists had entered the city through the sea route.

His most recent task was to recruit at least two people each from Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai — one with high computer skills, the other a graduate.

The police said Madani is from Bihar and shifted to Nepal in 1983. In 2000, he opened a tour and travel office and a business in surgical goods and received funds through Pakistan.

The police reportedly recovered $ 30,000 (Rs 14.2 lakh), fake Indian currency worth Rs 4,068 and a Nepalese citizenship card from Madani.

[email protected]

MMuthu

Kill him after getting as much of information from him..... else another Indian plane will be hijacked...

Su-47

Kill him after getting as much of information from him..... else another Indian plane will be hijacked...
We all know that will not happen. In order to show the world we are a responsible nation, we will put him on a trial that will last so long that he would wish he were dead.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
ya like Afzal he might be rotting a Jail thinking damm it i should not have listened to those idiots at Boot camp in Azad kashmir anyways

MMuthu

I hope why are we not hanging people like Afzal by setting bp Very-very-very-fast-track court.

They will hickack something and order for releasing of terrorists.

NikSha

I hope why are we not hanging people like Afzal by setting bp Very-very-very-fast-track court.

Why hang them when you can make them rot in jail forever (well, until they die)?

Think about all those families still suffering after terrorist attacks took away everything from them. I know even they want such people dead but is that what you really want? Quick death and martyrdom out of terrorists?

Let them suffer, it's a good thing.

J

JattDaDanda

I heard now LET is involved in training MAOISTS. The diary they found on this scumbag has list of lots his and LET's dirty work taking place in NAXALIST areas.

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned

Hanging people like Afzal is not any problem but this would make him a martyer of kashmir , by keeping him alive ,GoI is trying to show that the Indian law is equal for everyone and Afzal is a misguided Indian national ,first to the kashmiri people then to the international community.

Killing is easy but winning hearts and minds always need patience . how many terrorists have been hanged till now ? as i remember child rapists was hanged last time.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Hanging people like Afzal is not any problem but this would make him a martyer of kashmir , by keeping him alive ,GoI is trying to show that the Indian law is equal for everyone and Afzal is a misguided Indian national ,first to the kashmiri people then to the international community.
Hello!!!. Which world are you living in?. He is a convicted criminal who has planned and backed the attack on the highest constitutional authority of our country. You are asking not to hang him just because some people will get miffed.

Killing is easy but winning hearts and minds always need patience . how many terrorists have been hanged till now ? as i remember child rapists was hanged last time.
By not hanging him India is actually losing hearts and minds of Indian people. Terrorist/rapists/criminals are all scum on this earth, they should all be hanged. Period.

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hello!!!. Which world are you living in?. He is a convicted criminal who has planned and backed the attack on the highest constitutional authority of our country. You are asking not to hang him just because some people will get miffed. .
yes he is a convicted terrorist .. but killing him would make him a martyer.. I m not against this hanging , he deserve this ..

By not hanging him India is actually losing hearts and minds of Indian people. Terrorist/rapists/criminals are all scum on this earth, they should all be hanged. Period
I m aware that majority of Indians are not happy with the Government decision

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
yes he is a convicted terrorist .. but killing him would make him a martyer.. I m not against this hanging , he deserve this ..
Martyr for doing what??. If those people think that he is a martyr for attacking Parliament, then they are also terrorists and traitors of this country and doesn't belong here.

johnee

Hanging a criminal will make him a martyr?!? So be it! You cant stop the thinking of some people. But for the sake of those few people, you cant lose the support(and moral) of the rest of India. GOI is slowly killing the spirit of Indians. Indians are feeling helpless. Terrorists come, they bomb and get away. IF someone is caught, then there is a LONG judicial procedure, IF and WHEN it comes to an end and IF he get convicted, even then he doesnt get punished!!!
Frankly, people are losing their trust on judicial system as well. Its too long, too complex, too expensive and there is no gaurantee that justice will be done.
An avg person when he sees that a terrorist like Kasab who got caught red handed killing people on live camera is not yet convicted or punished, then the avg people will obviously lose their faith in judicial system. I think GOI should stop playing their diplomatic games through these cases and let justice prevail. Afzal Guru has been convicted and punished by Apex Court of India, GOI must simply implement the punishment. Then Kasab must be charged with killing of constable(a charge which can be proved unlike other charges placed on him) and hanged.

PS: I hope shivsena(or some such org) ransacks Kasab's lawyer's house. That guy is seriously deviating(Kasab a minor?!?) the case. The same shivsena was eager to threaten the earlier lawyer(a lady) who would have been mostly a helpful one to complete the case quickly.

PPS: India doesnt need to show anyone anything. Who gets to decide whether we are a responsible nation or not?!? Why are we giving them that power to decide about us? Did US wait for international approval after 9/11? To hell with the 'world'! We need to do what is good for us. If the world(BTW world does not have the time or need to think about us, world is busy with itself) thinks we are irresponsible nation, so be it.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
for Guru and kasab i suggest that we dip them in Highly concentrated Acid Bit by bit every day a slowy gory and painfull death is what is needed

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Martyr for doing what??. If those people think that he is a martyr for attacking Parliament, then they are also terrorists and traitors of this country and doesn't belong here.

Doesnt belong where ? Some want this only that would make him a martyer for that lost cause. Pro India Kashmir groups doesnt want him to be hanged because it would create more problems .

Winning hearts and minds of kashmiris is even important and its easy to sit and talk so much for all the internet warrior and even calling people traitors , Security forces are dangering thier lives and try even to see what Security forces and the local government is saying in this matter .

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
for Guru and kasab i suggest that we dip them in Highly concentrated Acid Bit by bit every day a slowy gory and painfull death is what is needed
Guru should be hanged .. but the way government and opposition have highlight this issue was really incorrect , when will ours leaders starts to agree on things keeping the local Government in mind .

Kasab for sure will be hanged , i dont doubt it .

johnee

Guru should be hanged .. but the way government and opposition have highlight this issue was really incorrect , when will ours leaders starts to agree on things keeping the local Government in mind .

Kasab for sure will be hanged , i dont doubt it .
WHY? and more importantly HOW?
IF and WHEN Kasab is pronounced guilty and punishment awarded to him is hanging. Then IF(god forbid), he applies for a mercy petition to Prez of India, then Kasab will become 22nd in the line. Remember, his senior Afzal Guru is 21st and is not hanged becoz his number(according to Home Minister) has not yet come. That means Kasab cant be hanged till Afzal Guru is hanged.:((

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
WHY? and more importantly HOW?
IF and WHEN Kasab is pronounced guilty and punishment awarded to him is hanging. Then IF(god forbid), he applies for a mercy petition to Prez of India, then Kasab will become 22nd in the line. Remember, his senior Afzal Guru is 21st and is not hanged becoz his number(according to Home Minister) has not yet come. That means Kasab cant be hanged till Afzal Guru is hanged.:((
are you having the list of all those 21 ?

have we abolished capital punishment ?

johnee

are you having the list of all those 21 ?

have we abolished capital punishment ?
When Home Minister was asked why Afzal Guru was not yet hanged. Home Minister told that Afzal Guru had applied for a mercy petition, it is not yet cleared. When asked why the delay. Home Minister replied that Afzal Guru's file number was 21 and it was waiting in line to be cleared. So, if and when Kasab gets a capital punishment, and if, god forbid, he applies for mercy petition, then obviously his file number would be 22. That would mean that his file cant be processed before Afzal Guru's file. You get my point?

peacecracker

I was shocked to read a sunday edition of Malayala Manorama(Malayalam newspaper) few years back which published a interview(IIRC) with afzhal guru and glorifying him as an "innocent" university proffessor. that sucks to the core.

What I always wonder is ,there is no remorse from jehadis for the number of innocent people these psychos slaughter.I think the Religious Teachers like Guru are responsible for such a terrorist stance.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles