Las Vegas Shooting: More Than 50 Killed and 200 Hurt Near Mandalay Bay

dhananjay1

Murican agencies are keeping mum about this investigation for some reason. Normally, by the second day they would know a lot about the attacker. Electronic trail would reveal ideology and motivation of the man.

vikasdangi

Country flag
ISIS is a stupid JIHADIs kaISIS is a stupid JIHADIs kaum, they pretend every single incident happened in destruction of world is done by them.um, they pretend every single incident happened in des

SanjeevM

Country flag
This might be an old news

http://www.financialexpress.com/wor...fuses-to-meet-pm-shahid-khaqan-abbasi/862260/

But seems like Pakistan is all set to teach Donald Trump government a lesson and make DT bow in front of Pakistan and either invite Pakistan PM for talks or visit Pakistan for discussion to request/beg IS I to ask Terrorists to stand down in the US.

It's time US and international community should realize the role of Pakistan in global terrorism and should be declared terrorists state. Pakistani cities should be bombed. Everyone in Pakistan is either a terrorist or a supporter of terrorists. They collect funds from everyone in front of mosques. Their mosques preach hatred for non Muslims. Their Madrasas churn out future terrorists.

Khagesh

So finally did it? Muslim sangathan, Democrat sangathan or Kejriwal or Kerali Christian Commies or some secretive Anti-Christ group?

Its really funny how the most intrusive intel set up is maintaining a gandhian silence after having discounted ISIS on the first day.

Google on the other hand ended up making some random unknown person (in)famous.

http://www.npr.org/sections/alltech...tion-about-las-vegas-shooting-what-went-wrong
Bill Hartzer, an expert on search, says Google is constantly crawling the Web and picking up new information as it appears. The innocent man went from hardly having anything online to have a whole bunch of stuff.
https://news.google.com/news/story/dNumkMw7hw_FfSMlh2Dp7yo9Wxc_M?hl=en

This is one killing that, instead of evoking a sense of surprise and outrage instead ends up confusing. Normally its straightforward for USA. Mass killings - must be in schools - drugs, sex and crazed youth. But this one has so many stories and the bunch expected to be in the know have only spoken one thing - its not ISIS. What the hell.

At this rate, don't be surprised if they conclude - Nobody Killed Jessica America.

devhensh

This was an act of pure evil and insanity ...whatever the motive.....May the departed souls rest in eternal peace...

On a diffrent note...he used this very device(or same design diffrent make), to create almost Full Auto type barrage from a rifle which didn't have a full Auto mode...and this is legal to own....complete madness !!!

Last edited:

prohumanity

Country flag
This bloody killer of innocent people does not appear to be related to ISIS or any terror organization.
To me it seems like a very angry, frustrated person who might have some very personal issue...something like girlfriend leaving him etc . He probably was suffering from morbid jealousy towards people who were enjoying music at the concert. He was pissed , lonely and wanted to make a statement that he is powerful....by killing unarmed ,unsuspecting innocent crowd. His father was a psychopath...that also goes in favor of my theory of emotional reasons for his acting out in this evil manner.

raja696

This bloody killer of innocent people does not appear to be related to ISIS or any terror organization.
To me it seems like a very angry, frustrated person who might have some very personal issue...something like girlfriend leaving him etc . He probably was suffering from morbid jealousy towards people who were enjoying music at the concert. He was pissed , lonely and wanted to make a statement that he is powerful....by killing unarmed ,unsuspecting innocent crowd. His father was a psychopath...that also goes in favor of my theory of emotional reasons for his acting out in this evil manner.
I respect ur opinion, but i personally believe he is under the impression of humanity really needs to die especially non islamic people who doesn't have values in there social life.

So i think islaminisation is next step to what you said ie psychopathic way of thought.

I mean islamic psychophancy is psychotic pattern of behaviour needs close observation because of taqiyya techniques embedded in them.

Except to the people of muslims who want to coexist with kafiirs.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Self defense, defense against a tyrannical government, exactly the reason myopic people want guns banned.

God given right to bear arms. [For the US, that translates to something called "The Second Amendment"]

Countless.

Countless

Not really.
Even Gandhi was against the Arms Act. It is a draconian act of the British. It should be repealed at the earliest and Indians should be allowed to carry guns of specified bores.
but gun scare me because i am libtard....!!!!!

gandhi told me to turn other cheek when somebody slap me....!!!!!

all war with pakistan we should have lied down wearing dhoti and let them kill us until they felt guilty.....!!!!!

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Of Gun culture in USA, the only aspect perhaps which I disagree with is Automatic rifles for common man.
Although it is very very cool, it can cause a lot of havoc in wrong hands. Up to semi-auto is OK.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Of Gun culture in USA, the only aspect perhaps which I disagree with is Automatic rifles for common man.
Although it is very very cool, it can cause a lot of havoc in wrong hands. Up to semi-auto is OK.
It is damn easy to modify a semi auto to an automatic unfortunately. I don't know what the solution is. The alternative is to live in a society like Europe and find yourself slowly becoming a victim.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
It is damn easy to modify a semi auto to an automatic unfortunately. I don't know what the solution is. The alternative is to live in a society like Europe and find yourself slowly becoming a victim.
Haha! Yes I understand that it is not so complicated a process to convert a semi into a fully auto. But then, the only solution will be to have no form of auto. That is not so good. Even pistols are, technically semi-automatic.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles