Las Vegas Shooting: More Than 50 Killed and 200 Hurt Near Mandalay Bay

Superdefender

I think USA is facing a new type of terrorism. By following standard strict rule since 9/11, they were able to stop traditiinal Islamic terrorist activities in their land. But they are unable to control these new types. I call it Madmen terrorism. Yes, the name fits exactly.

Moroboshi

I think USA is facing a new type of terrorism. By following standard strict rule since 9/11, they were able to stop traditiinal Islamic terrorist activities in their land. But they are unable to control these new types. I call it Madmen terrorism. Yes, the name fits exactly.
Yep easy access to high capacity guns + mental illness + instant infamy in this age of hyperventilating media = madmen shooting into crowds

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Was watching Euronews. Some European idiot blabbering about why Trump did not speak on gun control and how he did not plan to do anything about 'controlling guns'.
However, the foolish commenter forgot how Islamists were attacking Europeans with knives and trucks, and it seemed perfectly OK to him that knives and trucks were not banned in Europe.
A European has no right to lecture an American on gun control, since Europeans themselves have no control over their refugees, most of whom are military age males from Syria and Iraq. Walking talking suicide vests, if you will.

sthf

Country flag
I have never had my luggage checked in a hotel in the US, like they do in India...
Never had my luggage checked in India, atleast never in the business hotels I checked in. Never heard of it either.

raja696

Guys lets wait for the facts to come out. Do not forget the left media in usa is mother of our countries leftists in propaganda. And there are many similarities how they use most condemnables indicidents for there common interests.

Om shanti to victims.

Wishful thinking hope investigation leads to paki angle and bunch of moab are used on them. :)

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Who were killed were they mostly liberal types,anyway cause for celebration .people should divide America through tension it is good for India in the long term.

Moroboshi

Never had my luggage checked in India, atleast never in the business hotels I checked in. Never heard of it either.
Weird...I have had it checked. Maybe they didn't like the way I looked :bplease:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
White guy shooting at a Country Music festival. He must be on the radical left.
There are news reports saying the white guy Stephen Paddock converted recently.

Anyways... now White Americans can taste what terrorism is on their homeland just when they thought 9/11 was a passe and they are safe.EU is already tasting terrorism every now and then.btw what a terrorist attack it was...now one could guess it would happen at a music festival at Las Vegas.

They were laughing when India complained of Islamic Terrorism and recently they supported Muslim Terrorist Rohingyas.Now US should take few lakh of them. :lol:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
There are news reports saying the white guy Stephen Paddock converted recently.

Anyways... now White Americans can taste what terrorism is on their homeland just when they thought 9/11 was a passe and they are safe.EU is already tasting terrorism every now and then.btw what a terrorist attack it was...now one could guess it would happen at a music festival at Las Vegas.

They were laughing when India complained of Islamic Terrorism and recently they supported Muslim Terrorist Rohingyas.Now US should take few lakh of them. :lol:
Maulana ji his connection to ISIS is already being debunked by leftists

Vijyes

It is the democrats who want to establish dictatorship by removing gun rights from people who are sponsoring these events.

Let us not fall into the trap that no gun is better. It is just that USA has lost its unity. People who have in California will bote democrats even if official democrats openly massacre children of a school. When people become so retarded, there is simply no going back.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
It is the democrats who want to establish dictatorship by removing gun rights from people who are sponsoring these events.

Let us not fall into the trap that no gun is better. It is just that USA has lost its unity. People who have in California will bote democrats even if official democrats openly massacre children of a school. When people become so retarded, there is simply no going back.
We r gonna have this problem in India too as Modi gains more power
By Leftist jooo meeeen Rubbish Kumar, Rana Ay-boob types?

Do jooo belieb in those peoples? Pleeej sheee bilo...

View attachment 20596

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
We r gonna have this problem in India too as Modi gains more power

The above tweet says no link to any International group... and then there are convert "Lone Wolves" roaming just around the streets raising jihad and bringing peace to humanity by killing and beheading. :lol:

Mangal

Country flag
In one of the videos being shown on news channels sounds of two machine guns firing simultaneously is pretty clear. Pay attention at the firing at 1:26 minute in the video.

Last edited:

Moroboshi

In one of the videos being shown on news channels sounds of two machine guns firing simultaneously is pretty clear. Pay attention at the firing at 1:26 minute in the video.

Can you post a link? Could it be an echo? Return fire from cops?

Edit: nevermind.

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Don't make a statement and run. Explain it
What I've seen most of the time is the Indian left going more and more fanatic each day.
Visit r/india for instance u will understand how hell bent are Indian loonies on shaming the current government.
The lefts and right in Indian is going through a huge polarisations phase since 2014 election; things like award wapsi, cow terror and fake intolerance propaganda are just small signs of what's to come.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles