application will be
welcomed. However, they
also mentioned that the
ban was temporary and
would be lifted once the
security situation gets
stabilised.

SHASH2K2

Its really sad news. :( . Even muslim botherhood is treating them as untouchables.

SpArK

SORCERER
Some interesting comments from the tribune site..

Didn't Zardari visit there only 2-3 weeks ago?
We should tell Kuwait to take their oil and get lost. The pathetic people there can't even defend their own land – they need to pay outsiders to do so.
could Pak do the same to ban all Saudi funded madsaara's and start gawadar port soon by any mean.
The situation is alarming, but it is not the time to wait and see. No time for defensive response, rather an offensive response. We have to show also that what we are and what we can do in the international politics.

Kuwaitis have no common sense when it comes to diplomacy. Why Iran? Why Syria? Why Pakistan?
If Iranis/Pakistanis/Syrians
are going around the world, how come only Kuwait is endangered?
Ungreatfull people, very sorry nation with sorry people..
I hope the Pakistani people raise and punish them for doing this.
We dnt need kuwait if our leaders say they represent nation at once close the kuwait embassy in pakistan and close pakistans embassy in kuwait. Stupid kuwatis these are the people who sold them self to americans and can't defend their country but beg other counteries. To give them soldiers to defend them coward kuwaitis
PAKISTAN must reciprocate by banning Visa's to Kuwaiti's immediately!
Great .. I swear if Pakistan doesnt put its foot at this "¦ others countries are going to follow. No one really cares about kuwait.
I believe, kuwaities dint like china getting the control of gawadar port"¦ its as simple as anything"¦
:pound::pound:

Bot

Non stop posting
Banned
The CIA game at full flow, kuwait has been and will be an american proxy in the gulf so nothing surprising after the pak-china released some statements last few days.

mayfair

Probably what hurts them more is that the reasons given for visa embargo are very much applicable to many Indians as well, but no such move was initiated against us.

SpArK

SORCERER
So after Kuwait next could be Bahrain..:deadhorse:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
This is attack on pakistan, now China and pakistan should nuke Kuwait :D

nimo_cn

Country flag
This is attack on pakistan, now China and pakistan should nuke Kuwait :D
Kuwait is too small, the inaccurate Chinese missiles may miss the target and hit countries around Kuwait like Iraq.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Those are some shite missiles you have!!
I thought that was no secret.

Some report released by Americans claims that China has no nukes as per the standard of US or Russia, I thought we all had read that report.

Vikramaditya

Country flag
Kuwait is too small, the inaccurate Chinese missiles may miss the target and hit countries around Kuwait like Iraq.
Yes nimo we can understand "Made In China" stuff, on-topic-> I think Chinese Prime Minister's statement on attack on pakistan is attack on china is misinterpreted by Pakistani and is used wrongly by Pakistani media.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Yes nimo we can understand "Made In China" stuff,
Someone seems don't understand Chinese ability. We don't have the ability to nuke small country like Kuwait, that target is too small to be accurately aimed. Our nukes can only hit large targets.

on-topic-> I think Chinese Prime Minister's statement on attack on pakistan is attack on china is misinterpreted by Pakistani and is used wrongly by Pakistani media.
Well, I don't believe Premier Wen made statement exactly like "any attack on Pakistan will be considered an attack on China", but I do believe China will stand up for Pakistan if she is unfairly treated again.

Tolaha

Well, I don't believe Premier Wen made statement exactly like "any attack on Pakistan will be considered an attack on China", but I do believe China will stand up for Pakistan if she is unfairly treated again.
Is Pakistan being treated fairly now by Kuwait, or for that matter, anyone other than China, according to you? So then, what do you think China will do about it?

All these standing up and all, is nothing more than a lip service, if we go by history. China putting its men in the line of fire, to help out Pakistan specifically without a pound of flesh in benefit... well, I will believe it when I see it!

A.V.

Someone seems don't understand Chinese ability. We don't have the ability to nuke small country like Kuwait, that target is too small to be accurately aimed. Our nukes can only hit large targets.

The Bold part :-

1> Which is the unfair treatment ?
2> what if the US bombs again today what will china do , break diplomatic relations with the us or send some subs to the US coast?

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
I want to see it become a trend!

With in the end, US banning Pak nationals as a part of cutting all ties & consider every incoming Pakistani a threat.

Ironically I am not sure if GOI will ever do so :D

packetborne

Are we here forgetting Saudi Arabia's alliance as a US Govt. procurator in the Gulf and its stringent norms for citizens of developing Muslim nations such as Pakistan, Bangladesh, Iran, Syria and ofcourse, people from this subcontinent, India, Nepal etc.

What are your views regarding Saudi's fundamentalistic policies?

nimo_cn

Country flag
Is Pakistan being treated fairly now by Kuwait, or for that matter, anyone other than China, according to you? So then, what do you think China will do about it?
I forgot to mention that China will stand up for Pakistan under the condition of not interfering with other countries internal affairs, what visa policy Kuwait is gonna practise is their internal affair.

On a second note, China doesn't have to do anything about such move by Kuwait which I believe is more like a humiliation to Pakistan. Humiliation like this certainly makes Pakistanis feel bad and their foe Indians feel good, but basically it won't harm the interest of Pakistan.

All these standing up and all, is nothing more than a lip service, if we go by history. China putting its men in the line of fire, to help out Pakistan specifically without a pound of flesh in benefit... well, I will believe it when I see it!
Then you underestimate the importance of Pakistan to China and China's determination to protect Pakistan.

The Bold part :-

1> Which is the unfair treatment ?
Unauthorized military operation by foreign troops inside Pakistan that should be termed as a violation of Pakistani sovereingty for one.

2> what if the US bombs again today what will china do , break diplomatic relations with the us or send some subs to the US coast?
Hard to tell what China is gonna do, but China will do something according to the circumstances.

Country flag
nimo cn you are embarrassing yourself with this continuous defense of Pakistan.

Country flag
You are embarrassing yourself with this continuous bashing of Pakistan.
where is the bashing??This is a matter between Kuwati govt and Pakistan.If Kuwait feels Pakistanis are extremists who are a security threat what can China or you do to help them?? They have worked hard to get this reputation don't spoil it for them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles