Kuwait banned nationals from five countries including Pakistan

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
LOL you guys are getting upset. Don't worry, I've been called that word by Indians, for as long as I have been talking to them. It's no big deal, it happens all the time.
If you act as ignorant in real life as you do here, then I don't blame them.

Even our fellow poster on this thread, "The Messiah" has said this:

As I said on that other thread, I wonder why Indians have borrowed the Western racial slur "chink", and modified it to "chinki" (possibly because it sounds like "chini").

And as above... they even use this word, against their fellow citizens from NE India, who look slightly East Asian.
Yep, in a country as diverse as India, bouts of racism are bound to occasionally happen.

But the funny thing, we don't kill NE Indians in race riots like non-racist Chinese do in Sinkiang.

Yan Luo Wang

But the funny thing, we don't kill NE Indians in race riots like non-racist Chinese do in Sinkiang.
The vast majority of casualties in the Xinjiang riots, were of Han Chinese descent. Do you think we killed ourselves, just to make a point?

And you don't think there are race riots in India? What about 1984, when thousands of unarmed Sikhs were butchered by India? Or the communal riots in Gujarat, against another minority group (Muslims this time)?

And let's not even get started on this skin colour thing, which seems to be a really big issue in India.

Last edited:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
The vast majority of casualties in the Xinjiang riots, were of Han Chinese descent. Do you think we killed ourselves, just to make a point?
Uighurs were still killed though. Why were the Uighurs revolting in the first place?

And you don't think there are race riots in India? What about 1984, when thousands of unarmed Sikhs were butchered by India? Or the communal riots in Gujarat, against another minority group (Muslims this time)?
Firstly, Muslims and Sikhs are not races, they are religions.

Secondly, the anti-Sikh riots were over 25 years ago, and there is almost no anti-Sikh sentiment in India today; the exact opposite actually. India has a Sikh prime minister and a Sikh Army Chief, among other things. China never had a Uighur leader or a Uighur head of the PLA, and it never will. India has gotten over its past violence, while China hasn't. Same is also true of India's Muslims; India's most respected president in history APJ Abdul Kalam, the Muslim president of India from 2002-2007.

And let's not even get started on this skin colour thing, which seems to be a really big issue in India.
Please, get started. I want to see you embarass yourself.

Yan Luo Wang

India has gotten over its past violence, while China hasn't.
If that is true, then why does China have no active armed insurgencies? We have some cases of unrest, but they don't turn into actual armed insurgencies.

India on the other hand, has the Kashmiri insurgency, the Maoist insurgency, the large number of insurgencies in NE India, etc...

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
If that is true, then why does China have no active armed insurgencies? We have some cases of unrest, but they don't turn into actual armed insurgencies.

India on the other hand, has the Kashmiri insurgency, the Maoist insurgency, the large number of insurgencies in NE India, etc...
If any of those insurgencies had popular support, then you would be seeing major riots in those regions against the Indian government. But you don't, because none of them do. I am from one of the most Maoist-infested states in India; here, even the poorest Indian hates the Maoists.

btw, the only reason I brought up Uighurs and race riots is because you appear to think Indians are racist, and Chinese aren't.

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag

Dude...if India wanted to round up Kashimiri and Moaist separatists and torture them and then execute them after a 5 minute summary trial inside a prison with a bullet to the back of the head like China routinely does - then I guarantee you that there will not be a single insurgency in India.

Its a question of what kind of tactics the values of your society allows. For most of you Chinese - you wouldnt give a shit if the your government wiped out thousands or even hundreds of thousands ethnic minorities within the secret walls of your prison like Ugyhur Muslims or Tibetans.

The Indian legal, constitutional and personal value system of most Indians would never allow that. That is why there are many separatists in India.

satish007

bahuth acha, mattster, you win this round, our intelligence ageney should hire you ,you better join ,you are too smart and know too much.

satish007

India's most respected president in history APJ Abdul Kalam, the Muslim president of India from 2002-2007.
It is indeed big improvement that you had Muslim president, how ever, my Indian colleague told me even Abdul Kalam was an honorable president, but president is still just rubber stamp. Tiebet and east turkeystan have also they own governor.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
India's most respected president in history APJ Abdul Kalam, the Muslim president of India from 2002-2007.
It is indeed big improvement that you had Muslim president, how ever, my Indian colleague told me even Abdul Kalam was an honorable president, but president is still just rubber stamp. Tiebet and east turkeystan have also they own governor.
I think it is off-topic but for your knowledge, some very powerful posts are occupied by Sikhs and Muslims- PM and deputy chairman of Planning Commission- both Sikh (chairman of planning commission is PM himself)....Vice prez, deputy chairman of Rajya Sabha (Vice Prez is ex-officio chairman of Rajya Sabha) , Chief Election Commissioner, Attorney General, Chairman of Minority Commission etc all are Muslims...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles