Kuwait banned nationals from five countries including Pakistan

smartindian

Country flag
@nimo_cn can you answer why china is friend to every evil and failed state and enemy will all developing and developed sane nation.... is this the communist ideology ?

Tolaha

So true...

I don't believe there are any Indians at all, who go out of their way to specifically buy Chinese-made products, out of "soft hearted sentimentalism" for China.

Funny how you wrote this sentence immediately after implying that Chinese do not gain wealth through "merit", but Indians do.
^^^
hmm... some find 'sarcasm' so difficult to comprehend!

Some politburo members might think that CCP is China and China is CCP.
But most Chinese and the rest of the world dont think so. So cut this out, will ya?

Yan Luo Wang

Some politburo members might think that CCP is China and China is CCP.
But most Chinese and the rest of the world dont think so. So cut this out, will ya?
So now an Indian can tell us what we think?

And for the record, I never thought the CPC was the same thing as China. (That's what you get for making assumptions.)

China has existed long before the CPC... and China will continue to exist, long after they are gone.

Tolaha

Because we have to earn money on our own merit unlike becoming millionaires because one is from the CCP or a relative of a CCP bigwig!!

And we buy things from China because we are soft hearted sentimentalists, We like Asia to progress and not the West.

Missile are good, but if they go up a wrong place, then it is a catastrophe!

So true...

I don't believe there are any Indians at all, who go out of their way to specifically buy Chinese-made products, out of "soft hearted sentimentalism" for China.

Funny how you wrote this sentence immediately after implying that Chinese do not gain wealth through "merit", but Indians do.
So now an Indian can tell us what we think?

And for the record, I never thought the CPC was the same thing as China. (That's what you get for making assumptions.)

China has existed long before the CPC... and China will continue to exist, long after they are gone.

You are a either a very 'funny' fella or you have a short-term memory loss!! Maybe you can go through the above posts and make up your mind. Please do let us know what it is!

As for your statement on China continuing to exist long after CPC, I agree with it and wish good for the Chinese nation as well. If you havent noticed it already, it is the CPC that we are having issues with, which is really not representative of the Chinese.

Even though some of the posts are quite valid, I see that nowadays, topics are becoming directionless. Sadly, I too end up contributing to it!

Yan Luo Wang

As for your statement on China continuing to exist long after CPC, I agree with it and wish good for the Chinese nation as well. If you havent noticed it already, it is the CPC that we are having issues with, which is really not representative of the Chinese.
I really wish you guys would actually travel to China, and talk to real people on the street.

The bottom line is that the Chinese people support the CPC. If you look at Western polls like Pew Global Research and the Edelman Trust barometer, they will tell you the same thing.

China is of course more far important than the CPC. The CPC is simply the current Chinese government, no more, no less. If it falls tomorrow, that would be unfortunate, but we would get over it soon enough.

I've gotta say though, I very much doubt that Indians have sincere intentions towards the Chinese people, in my own personal experience at least.

It's not too difficult to tell when someone is bashing a political party, and when someone is bashing the Chinese people. For example, when an Indian calls me a "dirty chink"... that is not exactly aimed at a particular political party, is it?

Last edited:

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
Yan Luo Wang......you cant be that freaking dumb...can you ??

You are wondering why Indians cant stand Chinese when you Chinese have spent 50 f*cking years arming Pakistan and doing everything in your power including supplying nuclear weapon technology to Pak just so that you can keep India pinned down in a low-level proxy war.

You think Indians havent figured out why you are so tight with Pak. Indians dont have a sincere attitude towards Chinese - Give me a freaking break. Since when has China had any sincere attitude towards anyone ??

Maybe you should come and talk to some "real people in the street" like Tibetans in exile in India, Xinjiang Muslims, Vietnamese, Taiwanese and Indians ask them what they think of their "freaking sincere Chinese brothers" !!

You know saying, Yan......it one thing to try and bullshit other people, but its a whole different ball of wax when you start believing your own bullshit !!

Yan Luo Wang

You are wondering why Indians cant stand Chinese when you Chinese have spent 50 f*cking years arming Pakistan and doing everything in your power including supplying nuclear weapon technology to Pak just so that you can keep India pinned down in a low-level proxy war.
No, I know exactly why that was.

India backstabbed us in 1959 by hosting our largest separatist group, despite all the talk of Hindi-Chini blah blah blah. Before 1959, there were no big problems in the Sino-Indian relationship.

As if that wasn't enough, Nehru then went for his "forward policy" which lead directly to the 1962 war.

It was AFTER that point, that China and Pakistan became close allies.

That is what you call "cause and effect".

Last edited:

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
Your largest separatist group the Tibetans - I suppose you are going to tell me that you liberated the Tibetans from the Dalai Lama.

And that is why every single Tibetan to this day still worships the Dalai Lama as the living GOD regardless of what the f*cking CCP says or wants.

What exactly did you Chinese liberate the Tibetans from - better yet who did you liberate them from. from themselves ??

LIke I said buddy - you when start believing your own bullshit - that when you are truly in deep shit !!

Almost every one of you Chinese on this forum are so wrapped up in your nationalistic patriotic bullshit - its like talking to a block of wood !!

Yan Luo Wang

^^^ While I enjoy your swearing and your personal attacks, I have to state this again.

It was only AFTER India backstabbed us in 1959, that China started to become so friendly with Pakistan. The resulting 1962 war, pushed China and Pakistan even closer.

Cause and effect.

Before 1959, there were no serious problems in the Sino-Indian relationship.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@nimo_cn can you answer why china is friend to every evil and failed state and enemy will all developing and developed sane nation.... is this the communist ideology ?
Because it serves their purpose.

They cloak it with piety - they do not interfere in the internal affairs of another country.

So, if people turn savages, so be it, so long as they allow the Chinese to exploit them in peace!!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
For example, when an Indian calls me a "dirty chink"... that is not exactly aimed at a particular political party, is it?
I would not allow anyone to call you a 'dirty' or a 'clean' Chink.

Nor will I allow the song "Mera nam hai Ching Ching Choo".

Just not done!

Please report this if it happens here on this forum.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Evil state? Defined by whom? By Indians?

It is so naive to use word like "evil" to describe other countries while talking about international politics. From many people's perspective, US is also an evil state, why is India jumping into American's bed?

Want to know why we are befriending Pakistan? Simple,
1> they helped us when we were having our hard time, now it is our turn to give them a hand;
2> they give us access to Indian ocean, which is critial to our economy;
3> we don't have land dispute with them;
4> they are nice to us;

Now, it is your turn to explain to me why India is sleeping with the evil United State of America?

nimo_cn

Country flag
^^^ While I enjoy your swearing and your personal attacks, I have to state this again.

It was only AFTER India backstabbed us in 1959, that China started to become so friendly with Pakistan. The resulting 1962 war, pushed China and Pakistan even closer.

Cause and effect.

Before 1959, there were no serious problems in the Sino-Indian relationship.
YLW, no need to explain how China and India end up what they are today. At the end of the day, they will only blame China for "backstabbing" them. Backstabbing, what a word!

An old saying I heard about Indians, "他们能看到别人身上的小刺,却永远找不到自己身上的树枝".

So give up reasoning with them when you are doing it to the wrong guys over the wrong issue. Just stay and enjoy.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Since when did the Kuwait thread become the stage of another Indo-China tussle.
Lets come back to the topic, we are deteriorating the qaulity of discussion at DFI with so many off topic threads.

Regards,
Virendra

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
You get what you pay, no one forces you to buy products made in China. Go there and get the Japanese ,German, or American stuff as long as you can afford it. Why waste time and bandwidth bitching about a Swivel chair you bought last week on a defence forum. Be professional, at least I was talking about missles.
First of all your the one who went off topic and second off all i payed as much for the Chinese chair. The only problem was i did not realize it was Chinese till i took back to repairs. Stop exporting your crud to the rest of the world.

Yan Luo Wang

LOL you guys are getting upset. Don't worry, I've been called that word by Indians, for as long as I have been talking to them. It's no big deal, it happens all the time.

Even our fellow poster on this thread, "The Messiah" has said this:

But common Indian will not consider them....i still see people shouting chinki at north east people in delhi.
As I said on that other thread, I wonder why Indians have borrowed the Western racial slur "chink", and modified it to "chinki" (possibly because it sounds like "chini").

And as above... they even use this word, against their fellow citizens from NE India, who look slightly East Asian.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles