Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Just for records, so that the JJ worshipers don't start the lie again that JJ was not supporting the protestors

How the Koodankulam stir ended with a whimper - Rediff.com News
Of course she did not take action on the protesters on your whims and fancies. The fears of the TN people(many here were ambiguous about their support, not everyone is a Phd in nuclear reactors and their safety like many here in this forum you know) and the real face of the protesters had to be exposed first and only after that can she take an action- thats what she did. The Center should have had some spine to crack down the NGOs before(and hence the protests would have been over soon now), but it dint now did it?

May i should take the Tehelka's word on RSS involvement and HIndu/Sikh attack on Mumbai 26/11 and Puki's stand on September 11- It is a HIndu/Zionist Conspiracy :rotflmao:

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
How it matters if she said it politically or in any other manner?. She indirectly supported these scum by not acting quickly against them when these scum were blocking the functioning of the nuclear reactor.
Ya right- saying to a group of protester that i am with you is supporting. As i said, a bunch of morons are striking against the Management in a College and the Principal keeps a meeting with them and says he is with them- Does it mean he is with them?

Why you need a certificate/rebuke from center to see that what JJ did was a big f**k up?

Because both are in opposite camps and if there is any reason to believe that State govt was responsible for the delay, then they would have brought it entirely on JJ:rolleyes::rolleyes::frusty:. The only way They kept quite is either they knew she dint support them or they are by themself more responsible for the delay hence the silence.

You only said in few posts above its for vote bank politics.
Do you all pretend to not understand or is it just that you really dont understand what we post? And you think i was refering to the vote bank in the single district(that too a single division)? You think the Christians(among whom was the support for the protesters high) are there only in Sankarankovil :frusty:. Really, one By election is worth pissing of an entire state, this is what you call as a Political gain:frusty:?. Now that she is opening the plant- what Political gain are you speaking about. The entire TN is reeling under power cuts and the one person who is affected most from the power cuts is JJ politically and you all are saying she did this for Political gains?

Its better you quit supporting JJ and see for what she is. A megalomaniac who has put her party interests above people's interest.
She may be a megalomaniac but she is thousand and one times better than the corrupt good for nothing fat bald Fcuker we had previously. And no one is holier that thou. Get off your high horse. We are not in Utopia. There is always Politics involved as i said but the point is who is better in the alternatives available. That is all.

As i said that corrupt bald fcuker MK is the one ACTUALLY responsible for the power cuts. During the previous ADMK regime, 2001-2006, about 2200+MW was added in the state while during this Corrupt bald fcuker MK's tenure from 2006-2011, only 208MW was added to the state. That pig is the one who is the culprit. Not her,

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I think Karnataka should insist that we keep all the Kavery waters for ourselves...:laugh:
Thats what KAR did during the severe drought periods, stopped giving TN its share. That was not some thing new:bounce:. Even Wiki has info on it.

Also look at the redistribution of 16000MW of electricity from TN and 12000MW from Kar, without including the KKNP. ITs much more unfair than what you people claim in Kavery. May be we should stop all the power to your state. Then probably you lot will know what it is to suffer from 10 hr power cuts :heh::eyebrows:

Last edited:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Ya right- saying to a group of protester that i am with you is supporting. As i said, a bunch of morons are striking against the Management in a College and the Principal keeps a meeting with them and says he is with them- Does it mean he is with them?
Logic says that he is with them. The duty of principal is to run the college by taking any measures required but not to go to the striking person and say I'm with you and then not taking any measures to run the college. Replace principal with JJ and College with KKNP. So, don't try to use twisted logic when everything is plain for people to see. When JJ was with them, KKNP stopped working and when not with them it started working,

Because both are in opposite camps and if there is any reason to believe that State govt was responsible for the delay, then they would have brought it entirely on JJ:rolleyes::rolleyes::frusty:. The only way They kept quite is either they knew she dint support them or they are by themself more responsible for the delay hence the silence.
When you are on right side, no one can point fingers at you. We all know who f**kedup here.

Do you all pretend to not understand or is it just that you really dont understand what we post? And you think i was refering to the vote bank in the single district(that too a single division)? You think the Christians(among whom was the support for the protesters high) are there only in Sankarankovil :frusty:. Really, one By election is worth pissing of an entire state, this is what you call as a Political gain:frusty:?. Now that she is opening the plant- what Political gain are you speaking about. The entire TN is reeling under power cuts and the one person who is affected most from the power cuts is JJ politically and you all are saying she did this for Political gains?
See your post 560. You said it was all vote bank politics in response to trackwhacks post.

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...nkulam-nuclear-power-plant-38.html#post453111

She may be a megalomaniac but she is thousand and one times better than the corrupt good for nothing fat bald Fcuker we had previously. And no one is holier that thou. Get off your high horse. We are not in Utopia. There is always Politics involved as i said but the point is who is better in the alternatives available. That is all.

As i said that corrupt bald fcuker MK is the one ACTUALLY responsible for the power cuts. During the previous ADMK regime, 2001-2006, about 2200+MW was added in the state while during this Corrupt bald fcuker MK's tenure from 2006-2011, only 208MW was added to the state. That pig is the one who is the culprit. Not her,
The point here is not who is better in TN but who f**ked up in KKNP by allowing protesters to block the power plant functioning.

KS

Bye bye DFI
The point here is not who is better in TN but who f**ked up in KKNP by allowing protesters to block the power plant functioning.
There is no law in India which says there can be no protests...

If any Govt had moved pre-emptively to crush any protest then the same media and people who blame the govt for inaction would have blamed them for despotic measures and crushing constitutional rights.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
There is no law in India which says there can be no protests...

If any Govt had moved pre-emptively to crush any protest then the same media and people who blame the govt for inaction would have blamed them for despotic measures and crushing constitutional rights.
correction - There is no law in India which says there can be no "peaceful" protests.

The protests were not peaceful because they have blocked the functioning of the KKNP by blocking the employees who work there. These protests had the backing of JJ or she just looked away. She is the culprit for this fiasco.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Well done....

Atleast 1500 MW should be available to TN from this as we are suffering from unprecedented powercuts in the history of TN with many regions having blackouts for as much as 12 hours.

Also related news..TN request for additional power from Central pool was rejected even though we are facing a massive crisis and Pakistan was offered 5000 MW even though they could not care less for it.

KS

Bye bye DFI
correction - There is no law in Indian which says there can be no "peaceful" protests.

The protests were not peaceful because they have blocked the functioning of the KKNP by blocking the employees who work there.
Road rokos are accepted means of protest, I guess.

There was not one manhandling of any employee or any damage done to the plant..even minor.

The villagers just blocked off all roads leading to the plant in a peaceful manner.

These protests had the backing of JJ or she just looked away. She is the culprit for this fiasco.
There was never any option to pre-empt the protests. If she had done that then whole of TN would have joined the charade and eventually forced the plant to shut down permanently. Rather she gave them a short leash..increased the power cuts in the protesting areas and made the people themselves realize that this protest in not in their interest.

Now none of the people even in Nellai dstrict support the protests except those two villages and that too goaded by the missionaries.

I don't know man..none of you are understanding this or want to understand this....she did what you people suggest, brutally crush down a strike by the government employees, no quarters given , in 2002-2003...but then the protests only got bigger, the demands eventually met and additionally she lost the election too.

What do you people want...short term victory for long term loss or short term inaction for long term victory ?

p,s,:- I am saying this not because I'm a Jaya supporter..I'm far from it...I'm neither an ADMK fan or a Jaya fan...I would have said te same even if DMK had done this. It is the political reality here.

Last edited:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
KKNP is not a TN property to horde all the power for itself. KKNP is a national property and other states also have claim on the power generated from KKNP.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Road rokos are accepted means of protest, I guess.

There was not one manhandling of any employee or any damage done to the plant..even minor.

The villagers just blocked off all roads leading to the plant in a peaceful manner.
Nope, road rokos (actually its Raasta Roko) are not accepted means of protests. You get arrested for blocking the roads.

Will it be nice if I peacefully turnoff water, gas and power to your house and say its peaceful onlee?? :pound:

These protests are anything but peaceful.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
KKNP is not a TN property to horde all the power for itself. KKNP is a national property and other states also have claim on the power generated from KKNP.
SO is the Kauvery Dam:taunt:. Its nice how people wake up suddenly when they realise their ass is gonna be on fire:lol: Just like TN did in regard to Cauvery Dam issue:bounce:

NO DD here it is not directed at you :heh:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Ah, new spin. How does it explains inaction?
Not a spin..that is the truth.

As far as the "explanation" is concerned, it is all over the previous pages..read it.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Nope, road rokos (actually its Raasta Roko) are not accepted means of protests. You get arrested for blocking the roads.

Will it be nice if I peacefully turnoff water, gas and power to your house and say its peaceful onlee?? :pound:

These protests are anything but peaceful.
I repeat there was not one manhandling of any employee nor any destruction ,however minor, caused to any structure.

That is as peaceful as it can get in any part of India. Compare this with Sngur or Nandigram or Jaitapur...you will get an idea.

So are rivers....Infact they are more "national" and natural than any nuclear plant.

We should get more electricity simply because it is our people who are taking the risk and living near a friggin nuclear plant...:heh:

Last edited:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I repeat there was not one manhandling of any employee nor any destruction ,however minor, caused to any structure.

That is as peaceful as it can get in any part of India.
No matter how many times you repeat, a protest which blocks the functioning of a power plant is not peaceful. Have you bothered to think as to how many people might have been affected because of this so called "peaceful" protest either due to lack of power for students during exams or farmers during farming or the industries for manufacturing. Will it be peaceful if tomorrow anyone can go and block all the roads leading all the power plants in TN and says its peaceful while you are facing deep power cuts?.

So are rivers....Infact they are more "national" and natural than any nuclear plant.

We should get more electricity simply because it is our people who are taking the risk and living near a friggin nuclear plant...:heh:
Of course rivers are there for sharing according to all natural laws.

You are already getting 50% of the electricity generated from KKNP, asking more is injustice to others. There are also nuclear power plants in other states who are not trying to horde all for themselves.

KS

Bye bye DFI
No matter how many times you repeat, a protest which blocks the functioning of a power plant is not peaceful. Have you bothered to think as to how many people might have been affected because of this so called "peaceful" protest either due to lack of power for students during exams or farmers during farming or the industries for manufacturing. Will it be peaceful if tomorrow anyone can go and block all the roads leading all the power plants in TN and says its peaceful while you are facing deep power cuts?.
Alas...why dont you read & understand what I have written in second part of post # 584 ?

If she had pre-empted on the protests it would have only spread to other districts and eventually forced the shut down of the plant, permanently. Is that what you want ?

Y U NO understand..:yuno:

Of course rivers are there for sharing according to all natural laws.
Natural laws suggest no dams. Possible ?

You are already getting 50% of the electricity generated from KKNP, asking more is injustice to others. There are also nuclear power plants in other states who are not trying to horde all for themselves.
They can always use our precedent. Glad to be of help.

Last edited:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Alas...why dont you read & understand what I have written in second part of post # 584 ?

If she had pre-empted on the protests it would have only spread to other districts and eventually forced the shut down of the plant, permanently. Is that what you want ?

Y U NO understand..:yuno:
That is your presumption. Why are the protests now not spreading to other disctricts now that JJ has unleashed the Police on these protesters. Don't give excuses for JJ's f--kup.

Natural laws suggest no dams. Possible ?
Sorry, I meant natural justice.

They can always use our precedent. Glad to be of help.
Then TN should spend its own money to install such nuclear power plants and pay for the nuclear fuel themselves if it wants to horde all the electricity for itself. Possible?.

Since the KKNP is established using the Nation's money, the electricity also belong to the nation not just TN alone.

Your same precedence can be taken to other fields and AP/Karnataka can stop the Krishna and Cauvery waters to TN. Agree?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
That is your presumption. Why are the protests now not spreading to other disctricts now that JJ has unleashed the Police on these protesters. Don't give excuses for JJ's f--kup.
Thats because now the Protesters have been exposed about their true intentions about NGOs, And other ----ups. Thats why the action is taken now. Which has been my post from day one- that the people were made to realise the importance of the KKNP , because they are not nuke scientists like many here and were ambiguous about the plant. Y u no Understand :yuno:

Your same precedence can be taken to other fields and AP/Karnataka can stop the Krishna and Cauvery waters to TN. Agree?

That is the same excuse KAR gives every time they stop the water to TN. Just look at the times of Draught. And Andhra has no problem AFAIK with TN, dont make them fight with us too on a baseless issue :mad:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Thats because now the Protesters have been exposed about their true intentions about NGOs, And other ----ups. Thats why the action is taken now. Which has been my post from day one- that the people were made to realise the importance of the KKNP , because they are not nuke scientists like many here and were ambiguous about the plant. Y u no Understand :yuno:
Its laughable that JJ has to allow protesters to go berserk just to prove to people that KKNP is good for people when she already knew that it is beneficial to the people. And if she didn't knew then she is a dumb B***h.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Its laughable that JJ has to allow protesters to go berserk just to prove to people that KKNP is good for people when she already knew that it is beneficial to the people. And if she didn't knew then she is a dumb B***h.
She is not a dumb B**** but people of TN are :laugh::taunt:. And the only way to convince them is to defame the Protesters. The only way to defame the protesters is to expose their MGO connection and motives, which was the job of the Central govt. Thats what i said from Day One :rolleyes:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles