Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Nitesh, is it possible that all this hoopla against Kudankulam Nuclear Plant by the Tamils was pure blackmail forged, for India to vote against Sri Lanka at the UNHR resolution undermining National Interests?
No O, I don't see any logic in this. Sri Lankan issue is not related with this in any way. We know that in Tamil politics ego is a factor (I will not comment how much though). JJ in her ego tried to needle center giving free run to these protestors, the center know that JJ came to power with the promise of better electricity situation, and can not continue to keep giving free run to the protestors. She has egg on her face now :).

Oracle

No O, I don't see any logic in this. Sri Lankan issue is not related with this in any way. We know that in Tamil politics ego is a factor (I will not comment how much though). JJ in her ego tried to needle center giving free run to these protestors, the center know that JJ came to power with the promise of better electricity situation, and can not continue to keep giving free run to the protestors. She has egg on her face now :).
Yeah. I kinda agree. But looking at the regionalistic card politicians in TN play all the time, I guess we cannot sway away this point either.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
So what I said is becoming true again. Even after all this drama, still the Political parties are trying to turn it into fish the troubled waters. Had JJ acted earlier, the DMK, MDMK, DMDK, PMK and other this that MKs would have sided the protests and we would never have seen the commisioning of the plant in a few weeks.

So another one of my predictions coming true :bounce:

I want my omniscience award:cry::rotflmao:
Hold your horses, there was no indication of any party raising this demand before, it is only after JJ started saying this as part of her black mail to center.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Yeah. I kinda agree. But looking at the regionalistic card politicians in TN play all the time, I guess we cannot sway away this point either.
Let's not give them the credit they don't deserve :D

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
Boss, don't peddle this bs more, this is looking more silly, if people didn't wanted the plant, that what state government was doing? Isn't it is state government's responsibility to resolve the situation, again they were sleeping till the situation got out of control
It Started way before 2011 Please please look and dont shout bull shit even before reading LINK

So now construction delays are used to justify the charade that is going on, all for JJ worshiping
Ya you seen to ignore all delay but a valid 3 months more by PEOPLE great. USSR not a issue, Construction delay not a issue, Fear of people not a issue, fukushima irrelevant, Tsunami irrelevant. All that is relevant for yous is a 3 month delay due to final stage of protest

They don't have any option, power situation is not good in state, so they are waking from sleep, if state government does create problem, dismiss it the only option left.
Ho so 3 months before thay had power ? Power shotage was here for years and has increased bue to Hyundai factory in chennai which consume 24/7 power know your facts

So, you don't read the reports posted, and lie from top of your mouth, as I said stop acting like a clown.
So when you dont care about all the other delays and problem and keep on lie on the issue that protest was the only reason for the plants loss your are clown here.

Tsunami is not a daily happening phenomena, stop making fool of yourself
What ru implying here ? So it's justified if once in 10yrs Tsunami come and kill lakhs of people that's not a issue ?

Ya disaster are not daily happening phenomena, But the question they ask is what if they happen unfortunately ? It's the central govt's and Nuke Agency responsibility to clear their doubts. Stop being a fool.

Laying siege to workers is violence. Stopping government workers from doing there duty is un lawful activity.
Thats called symbolic protest no one is injured here. Ya we saw what happen to the IPS officer run down by tractor thats unlawful not holding a hunger strike in front of their plant to stop people entering

KS

Bye bye DFI
This is the funniest analysis I have heard in a long time.

THanks for the laughs. The political naivety shines !

Laying siege to workers is violence. Stopping government workers from doing there duty is un lawful activity.

Thats called symbolic protest no one is injured here. Ya we saw what happen to the IPS officer run down by tractor thats unlawful not holding a hunger strike in front of their plant to stop people entering
Exactly...with a law and order situation 10X worse than TN , I can only laugh at people "advocating" our Govt to have handled it a better way..:lol:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
It Started way before 2011 Please please look and dont shout bull shit even before reading LINK
You seem to be a uday kumar's fan, trying to peddle his bs here, the point is what the state government was doing previously? If people are so against it, then why they didn't complained before?

Ya you seen to ignore all delay but a valid 3 months more by PEOPLE great. USSR not a issue, Construction delay not a issue, Fear of people not a issue, fukushima irrelevant, Tsunami irrelevant. All that is relevant for yous is a 3 month delay due to final stage of protest
The bold portion, you are lying again, you are again justifying the inaction and the losses incurred due to this charade.

Ho so 3 months before thay had power ? Power shotage was here for years and has increased bue to Hyundai factory in chennai which consume 24/7 power know your facts
Are you supporting my point, or opposing it :D

So when you dont care about all the other delays and problem and keep on lie on the issue that protest was the only reason for the plants loss your are clown here.
Well are we discussing the delay caused in construction or the protests?

What ru implying here ? So it's justified if once in 10yrs Tsunami come and kill lakhs of people that's not a issue ?

Ya disaster are not daily happening phenomena, But the question they ask is what if they happen unfortunately ? It's the central govt's and Nuke Agency responsibility to clear their doubts. Stop being a fool.
Can you point a report where the plant suffered damage due to to tsunami? I am sure you won't, so as I said it is not an issue.

Oh now some one has to be injured now, denying people of essentials by laying a siege is peaceful :laugh::shocked:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Exactly...with a law and order situation 10X worse than TN , I can only laugh at people "advocating" our Govt to have handled it a better way..:lol:
Trying to justify inaction of government is silly to say at least

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
You seem to be a uday kumar's fan, trying to peddle his bs here, the point is what the state government was doing previously? If people are so against it, then why they didn't complained before?
And you are being the fan boy of cong in supporting the center for all the delay, people where so against it only after japan in late 2011

The bold portion, you are lying again, you are again justifying the inaction and the losses incurred due to this charade.
What for last 3 month only the protest went to the peak

Are you supporting my point, or opposing it :D
Definitely not supporting your view that it was all because of STATE GOVERNMENT only.

Well are we discussing the delay caused in construction or the protests?
We are discussing Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant and both comes under this

Can you point a report where the plant suffered damage due to to tsunami? I am sure you won't, so as I said it is not an issue.
Link 1
Link 2

And Kudankulam is more secure than kalpakam and will withstand even more powerful waves

Oh now some one has to be injured now, denying people of essentials by laying a siege is peaceful :laugh::shocked:
For just 2 days which was cracked by the police

KS

Bye bye DFI
Trying to justify inaction of government is silly to say at least
People need to understand we are not living in Scandinavia and political expediency in front of economy is still much much lesser in TN than in other states.

If I were a person from another state (except perhaps Gujarat) I would rather have my state Govt follow TN's lead rather than preach for the sake of preaching.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Oh, so a self proclaimed political genius is back
I'm better aware of TN politics - causations and implications than an analyst on nuances of TN politics from gaumata belt. Fact.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
And you are being the fan boy of cong in supporting the center for all the delay, people where so against it only after japan in late 2011
Don't divert the topic, construction delays does not justify protest on wrong grounds

What for last 3 month only the protest went to the peak
And before that?

Definitely not supporting your view that it was all because of STATE GOVERNMENT only.
No, you are missing the point, I am only blaming state government for playing silly politics, and you are portraying them as angels, which is not right.

We are discussing Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant and both comes under this
Well there is nothing to discuss about a plant, until the protests came in, so we are discussing the protests, don't divert the topic

Link 1
Link 2

And Kudankulam is more secure than kalpakam and will withstand even more powerful waves
What is your point here? There is no mention of damage, it is just plant shut down, speaks volume about the safety features.

For just 2 days which was cracked by the police
Damn the news reports, the JJ worshipers will keep repeating the lies.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
You seem to know every thing but in reality you dont and when people tell you you call them Fool, clown, genius [scar..] how arrogant :tsk:
When people oppose your point of view, you bully them not to speak by using narrow regionalism, how arrogant :tsk:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
I'm better aware of TN politics - causations and implications than an analyst on nuances of TN politics from gaumata belt. Fact.
Another self flagellation, we have seen you lying in this thread repeatedly, so keep petting yourself in the back .

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
People need to understand we are not living in Scandinavia and political expediency in front of economy is still much much lesser in TN than in other states.

If I were a person from another state (except perhaps Gujarat) I would rather have my state Govt follow TN's lead rather than preach for the sake of preaching.
So, you are again justifying the charade, and inaction of state government, and stop this continuous nonsense of people should not speak, as they are not Tamil.

Oracle

Another self flagellation, we have seen you lying in this thread repeatedly, so keep petting yourself in the back .
It's in every thread my friend. :)

So, you are again justifying the charade, and inaction of state government, and stop this continuous nonsense of people should not speak, as they are not Tamil.
Some people assume that other posters do not have a right to speak if you do not belong to their ethnicity or are not a regionalistic. Sad, but true.

Moving on...

Ulterior motive behind Kudankulam stir, says PC

Union Home Minister P Chidambaram has said there was "some ulterior motive" behind continuance of the protest against the nuclear power plant at Kudankulam despite assurance from the government that it is safe.

Addressing Congress workers in Sivaganga on Sunday, he expressed serious concern over the power crisis in Tamil Nadu and asked the state government to take steps to find an early solution to the problem.

On the stir against the Kudankulam plant, he said there was "some ulterior motive" behind continuance of the protest.

Chidambaram said he had asked the previous government also "to take serious steps to resolve power problem".

Maintaining that India wanted to maintain cordial relations with all its neighbouring countries, Chidambaram said the country supported a resolution in UNHRC against Sri Lanka for alleged war crimes "after a serious thinking".

External Affairs Minister S M Krishna had also made a statement on the resolution in Parliament, he said.

India last week voted for the US-sponsored resolution at the UN's top human rights body censuring Sri Lanka for alleged rights violations during the war against LTTE after persuading the resolution-sponsor to make two changes in the draft so that it became "non-intrusive" and contributes to political reconciliation process in the island.

Congress had not betrayed the interests of Tamils in Sri Lanka, he said.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
It's in every thread my friend. :)

Some people assume that other posters do not have a right to speak if you do not belong to their ethnicity or are not a regionalistic. Sad, but true.

Moving on...

Ulterior motive behind Kudankulam stir, says PC

Union Home Minister P Chidambaram has said there was "some ulterior motive" behind continuance of the protest against the nuclear power plant at Kudankulam despite assurance from the government that it is safe.

Addressing Congress workers in Sivaganga on Sunday, he expressed serious concern over the power crisis in Tamil Nadu and asked the state government to take steps to find an early solution to the problem.

On the stir against the Kudankulam plant, he said there was "some ulterior motive" behind continuance of the protest.

Chidambaram said he had asked the previous government also "to take serious steps to resolve power problem".

Maintaining that India wanted to maintain cordial relations with all its neighbouring countries, Chidambaram said the country supported a resolution in UNHRC against Sri Lanka for alleged war crimes "after a serious thinking".

External Affairs Minister S M Krishna had also made a statement on the resolution in Parliament, he said.

India last week voted for the US-sponsored resolution at the UN's top human rights body censuring Sri Lanka for alleged rights violations during the war against LTTE after persuading the resolution-sponsor to make two changes in the draft so that it became "non-intrusive" and contributes to political reconciliation process in the island.

Congress had not betrayed the interests of Tamils in Sri Lanka, he said.
Boldened part-Relevance of LTTE and UNHRC vote agains the Lankans here?:frusty:

Underlined part- So this PC dog has not directed this statement to the state govt has he? What he means here is about the NGOs and the protesters and not the State govt, as we are all saying here. Those Protesters must be bombed back to the stone age, but then we are not China now are we?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles