Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Violent my a$$ them what you will call the violence in WB or other state ?? Just sitting in Dharna before the plant is enough to stop people from working there.
You are getting weird. Stopping people from going to work, laying a siege to the workers is peaceful?

Ok if you insist i was only justifying by giving you the reason then be it. And what was the Losses any how you are talking about ?
Are you blind? Haven't you gone through the thread, where links have been posted about the losses incurred due to this charade

Just to verify whats the state of politics in other place of INDIA,
Does it related to this debate?

Ya but the daily grocery was stooped for 2 days and i dont thing the plant needs grocery but the people living there do so dont compare the non availability of grocery to closer of plant.
This is a gem, care to explain how plant will run without people who are supposed to be working on it? Stop acting like a clown

The protest where always there for decade go thought the daily local news archive and the protest did not mushroom suddenly as if as you are putting up.
Nonsense, if people don't want the plant, they should have stopped it when the land was getting taken, they happily slept till the construction was on, nothing else, now this charade is going on.

When you are threatening people who are peacefully protesting to be cracked down by force, Then you may open up other options for them.

And did you tell center will gun down those who opt for gun rather than in a democratic way ?? :doh: My A$$ go to NE or WB and do the job rather shouting the center will gun down any one who take gun
You are spinning a perfect violent protests as peaceful ones, my foot these people are peaceful, they lay siege to those working in plant, they are no better then terrorists, and should be tackled with force.

You are making baseless arguments out of thin air my friend and those guest and other members who will go through this thread will know.
When you lose the argument, run for cover :laugh:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Massive loss i see can you please explain this what LOSS ? I think plant is running because state govt has acted on the interest of INDIA as always
Enough links have been posted about the losses incurred, can't spoon feed you, as I said stop acting like a clown, and no great work done by state government, JJ thought she can black mail the center as it is supported by DMK, and each passing day the power situation gone from bad to worse, so she wake from her slumber, and started to work for which she has been elected as CM, nothing else.

But the problem is global and any big project coming up in any state will fall to such thing for atleast some time, can you just name a nuke plant or rather such a huge project in any other state that has went without a hitch. Again i say snap out of your dream land where every thing is going on 100% as planed.
The protests happen, when for a project land has been taking, or work is in initial stage, not when the project is finished and the work is about to being, the kind of charade that has gone on, and the inept ness of the state government in this case is unique and unparalleled.

And did i justify those brain farts charade who are anti-nuke plant any where here ? just give me the post and i will rest my case.
Well, you are justifying the inaction of state government which has emboldened these protestors

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
And for your INFO TN has more number of nuke plant and is about to produce almost 3000 MW within 2015 that will be almost 1/4th that whole of INDIA will have by 2015 so in any way you speak we are helping the growth of INDIA as any other state will do. The problem faced are prone to occur in every stage of huge project.

If you thing all people must support Nuke and must not oppose to them even after japan then you are wrong things happen and how effectively we sort out is important.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
And for your INFO TN has more number of nuke plant and is about to produce almost 3000 MW within 2015 that will be almost 1/4th that whole of INDIA will have by 2015 so in any way you speak we are helping the growth of INDIA as any other state will do. The problem faced are prone to occur in every stage of huge project.
Yes every state has to put there best, so that our dreams of developed India can be fulfilled, the point you guys are missing is that these plants are crucial for improving the electricity situation in TN, which is one of the leading states. May the better sense prevail.

If you thing all people must support Nuke and must not oppose to them even after japan then you are wrong things happen and how effectively we sort out is important.
Well, to an extent when Japan tsunami came, at that time too the plant was standing tall, so the issue of bringing Japan in to this is bogus. This protest was malicious from the day one, hope to see end of this charade soon

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
You are getting weird. Stopping people from going to work, laying a siege to the workers is peaceful?
Ya they are just sitting for a strike just to stop the work. And from when even opposing to what they fear will happen if the nuke malfunction is violence after all they are the ones who share their homes within 15km of radius.

Are you blind? Haven't you gone through the thread, where links have been posted about the losses incurred due to this charade
Please point me

Does it related to this debate?
Ya we are talking about Political correct or wrong and politics are INDIA wide not state alone such thing happens all over INDIA cant expect only ADMK to be less political than TMC or other.

This is a gem, care to explain how plant will run without people who are supposed to be working on it? Stop acting like a clown
You missed the point, what i said was grocery was stooped for 2 days and the state effectively cleared the restriction, And the work in plant was not stooped because there was no grocery the plant was stooped even before people started stoppage of grocery

Nonsense, if people don't want the plant, they should have stopped it when the land was getting taken, they happily slept till the construction was on, nothing else, now this charade is going on.
For all 20 yrs there was protest and this broke huge after japan and Tsunami in TN.

You are spinning a perfect violent protests as peaceful ones, my foot these people are peaceful, they lay siege to those working in plant, they are no better then terrorists, and should be tackled with force.
You are spinning a perfect peaceful protests as violence one, The workers houses where all inside the complex

When you lose the argument, run for cover :laugh:
hahahaaa who me ?? :taunt: let other's decide

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
Enough links have been posted about the losses incurred, can't spoon feed you, as I said stop acting like a clown, and no great work done by state government, JJ thought she can black mail the center as it is supported by DMK, and each passing day the power situation gone from bad to worse, so she wake from her slumber, and started to work for which she has been elected as CM, nothing else.
May be may not but how can what JJ think be attributed to the genuine fear of locals ?

The protests happen, when for a project land has been taking, or work is in initial stage, not when the project is finished and the work is about to being, the kind of charade that has gone on, and the inept ness of the state government in this case is unique and unparalleled.
IT WAS HAPPENING ALL ALONG THIS YEARS BUT GOT MOMENTUM AFTER JAPAN, And The plant was working already before this protest started huge.

Well, you are justifying the inaction of state government which has emboldened these protestors
Not justify, but SG need time to react within 3months you cant expect the protest to grow and die, I am happy we have started operating the plant. The real problem is i say The glass is Half full and you say no it's half empty it's just how we see this.

Dont forget Haripur Jaitapur where the former has already struck down by state govt and the later is hung in thin rope. and here you are blaming SG for not acting fast

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
Yes every state has to put there best, so that our dreams of developed India can be fulfilled, the point you guys are missing is that these plants are crucial for improving the electricity situation in TN, which is one of the leading states. May the better sense prevail.

Ya agreed Great INDIA in making is in all state's hand. And surely TN need power but also in the process we must see to it as much peoples heart's are won surely all can not be in one side then where is the joy ?

Well, to an extent when Japan tsunami came, at that time too the plant was standing tall, so the issue of bringing Japan in to this is bogus. This protest was malicious from the day one, hope to see end of this charade soon
Ya true but all people wont understand there are daily workers, fisher men and others not to mention the brain fart NGO and the church that support the protest and huge wave haunts the mind of coastal city more than others.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Ya they are just sitting for a strike just to stop the work. And from when even opposing to what they fear will happen if the nuke malfunction is violence after all they are the ones who share their homes within 15km of radius.
So, you are now saying that people don't want the plant right? Then why on the first place they didn't stopped it when it was building up? In short TN does not want any nuke plants right?

Please point me
Read post 471

Ya we are talking about Political correct or wrong and politics are INDIA wide not state alone such thing happens all over INDIA cant expect only ADMK to be less political than TMC or other.
Another silly attempt to gloss over the inaction of state government.

You missed the point, what i said was grocery was stooped for 2 days and the state effectively cleared the restriction, And the work in plant was not stooped because there was no grocery the plant was stooped even before people started stoppage of grocery
You are lying from top of your voice, just for JJ worshiping, not even reading the news items posted, from the link I have posted
For the third successive day Saturday, anti-KNPP protesters have blocked entry points to the plant preventing employees from going inside for work.

For all 20 yrs there was protest and this broke huge after japan and Tsunami in TN.
BS, TN faced tsunami before too, nothing happened at that time, so this issue is baseless.

You are spinning a perfect peaceful protests as violence one, The workers houses where all inside the complex
Wow, laying a siege to workers, not allowing them to work is peaceful now, well all is good for JJ worshiping.

hahahaaa who me ?? :taunt: let other's decide
Well, try to make logical arguments

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
May be may not but how can what JJ think be attributed to the genuine fear of locals ?
Well TN has faced tsunami before too, when Japan was struck with tsunami, before that we have seen the tsunami, so trying to create tensions based on non existent issues is a farce, and state government sitting on it is also a farce.

IT WAS HAPPENING ALL ALONG THIS YEARS BUT GOT MOMENTUM AFTER JAPAN, And The plant was working already before this protest started huge.
It was not happening, or else the work could not have reached such a stage.

Not justify, but SG need time to react within 3months you cant expect the protest to grow and die, I am happy we have started operating the plant. The real problem is i say The glass is Half full and you say no it's half empty it's just how we see this.
Well, I am just pointing towards the ineptness of handling the issue.

Dont forget Haripur Jaitapur where the former has already struck down by state govt and the later is hung in thin rope. and here you are blaming SG for not acting fast
Does these plants are in completion stage, and waiting to start operation?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
TIRUNELVELI: Leaders of various parties and outfits, including MDMK leader Vaiko, were today arrested here when they attempted to proceed to Idinthakarai, the epicentre of protests against Koodankulam Nuclear Power Plant, to express their solidarity with the locals demanding the scrapping of the Indo-Russian project.
Leaders and volunteers of MDMK, PMK, Viduthalai Chiruthaigal Katchi, Nam Tamizhar Iyakkam and Popular Front of India and Anti-Koodankulam Nuclear Power Plant People's Movement co-ordinator 'Kolathur' Mani were arrested at Palayamkottai here, police said.
They were arrested in view of the ban orders in force in the entire Radhapuram taluk underwhich Kudunakulam and Idinthakarai falls.
Earlier, they participated in a rally organised here to condemn the central and state governments for their 'atrocious' attitude in going ahead with the project and the crackdown on People's Movement Against Nuclear Engery (PMANE), spearheading the protest.
Thirteen resolutions were passed at the rally, seven of them aimed at the Centre and six raising demands pertaining to the state government.
They demanded that the Centre give the state government full freedom to produce power it required, allocate the entire quantum of power produced from the thermal stations at Neyveli to the state and the Koodankulam project be not commissioned till the people's fears were removed.
The rally urged the state government to withdraw the cases filed against the PMANE members and release the arrested leaders. Besides, it also demanded that huge police force stationed in and around Koodankulam be withdrawn and lifting of Section 144 regulatory orders in force in Radhapuram taluk.
Addressing the rally, Vaiko attacked DMK President M Karunanidhi for his stand that Rs 14,000 crore would go waste if the KNPP was not commissioned and asked "What the DMK leader has to say about the Rs.1.75 lakh crore loss caused by his partymen in the 2G spectrum scam.":rofl::rotflmao:
He said Chief Minister Jayalalithaa had let down the PMNANE activists after passing a cabinet resolution earlier that the project should not be commissioned without convincing the locals about its safety.
:doh:Vaiko, 500 others arrested over KKNPP protest | Vaiko | Koodankulam | The New Indian Express These idiots will never learn will they?:frusty:

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Well TN has faced tsunami before too, when Japan was struck with tsunami, before that we have seen the tsunami, so trying to create tensions based on non existent issues is a farce, and state government sitting on it is also a farce.

It was not happening, or else the work could not have reached such a stage.

Well, I am just pointing towards the ineptness of handling the issue.

Does these plants are in completion stage, and waiting to start operation?
:shocked: That boldened part shows how much you know of this issue.TRANSCEND MEDIA SERVICE � Thirteen Reasons Why We Do Not Want the Koodankulam Nuclear Power Project Just read when the protests started:sad:

So, you are now saying that people don't want the plant right? Then why on the first place they didn't stopped it when it was building up? In short TN does not want any nuke plants right?
:doh: How many times should i explain the response to he protests was mixed and not against it initially. Only now does the Protesters are quite after defanging them. Thats why, dont comment on the issue you dont know:dude:

BS, TN faced tsunami before too, nothing happened at that time, so this issue is baseless.
:rofl: You should know that one of the justification given by the protesters is that they have faced Tsunami before and that they cant face risk.

Wow, laying a siege to workers, not allowing them to work is peaceful now, well all is good for JJ worshiping.
Its peace full when they dint attack anyone.

Well stop commenting on the issues which you dont know about;)

Oracle

Nitesh, is it possible that all this hoopla against Kudankulam Nuclear Plant by the Tamils was pure blackmail forged, for India to vote against Sri Lanka at the UNHR resolution undermining National Interests?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
So what I said is becoming true again. Even after all this drama, still the Political parties are trying to turn it into fish the troubled waters. Had JJ acted earlier, the DMK, MDMK, DMDK, PMK and other this that MKs would have sided the protests and we would never have seen the commisioning of the plant in a few weeks.

So another one of my predictions coming true :bounce:

I want my omniscience award:cry::rotflmao:

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Nitesh, is it possible that all this hoopla against Kudankulam Nuclear Plant by the Tamils was pure blackmail forged, for India to vote against Sri Lanka at the UNHR resolution undermining National Interests?
:shocked::rotflmao:

Ukkanthu room pottu yosippaingalo?

The Tamils started the protests in March 2011 for getting the support for a resolution passed in March 2012:doh:

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

Mr.Ryu

Country flag

Please go through this for your info

Ya the people protesting dont want the plant there. And you dont know the history right actually before this problem in 1989 people from Kerala stooped a nuke plant in Periengom from that time it self problem was there in Kudankulam just not that powerful only after Japan and Tsunami they where able to buy people mind by fear and this protest got notice. If TN dont want nuke plant then it would not be one of the state whee it owns 1/4th of every nuke plant in INDIA will it ?

Read post 471
What ru talking the 13700C in 2001 and protest started to get notice only by 2011 and that cost 2000C extra? projects get delayed even before protest and if no delay the original cost would have been 6000C

Another silly attempt to gloss over the inaction of state government.
Well you may say that if not for state govt plant would have been closed even now

You are lying from top of your voice, just for JJ worshiping, not even reading the news items posted, from the link I have posted
Hoo so talking against you make me lair ?

2004 was it right when before that ??

Preventing plant from working is not violence and thrown stone is and nothing like that happen

what cracking the protest in less than 2-3 months is logic and that too peaceful protest

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
:shocked: That boldened part shows how much you know of this issue.TRANSCEND MEDIA SERVICE � Thirteen Reasons Why We Do Not Want the Koodankulam Nuclear Power Project Just read when the protests started:sad:
Boss, don't feed me that uday kumar's BS, it is simple, what every one was doing when the construction was going on? Simple sitting or sleeping, nothing happened till it was about to be commissioned, at least we haven't seen this kind of nuisance in the media till it was about to be commissioned. Plain lies.

:doh: How many times should i explain the response to he protests was mixed and not against it initially. Only now does the Protesters are quite after defanging them. Thats why, dont comment on the issue you dont know:dude:
So now you are saying that government of TN is a dictator, and just shoving of the plant down to people's throat.

:rofl: You should know that one of the justification given by the protesters is that they have faced Tsunami before and that they cant face risk.
They also asked about the reprocessing of the used fuel and all. Please don't peddle more bs

Its peace full when they dint attack anyone.
Wow keeping people in captivity is definition of peacefulness now:tsk:

Well stop commenting on the issues which you dont know about;)
Stop justifying the charade and the inaction of state government

nitesh

Mob Control Manager

Please go through this for your info

Ya the people protesting dont want the plant there. And you dont know the history right actually before this problem in 1989 people from Kerala stooped a nuke plant in Periengom from that time it self problem was there in Kudankulam just not that powerful only after Japan and Tsunami they where able to buy people mind by fear and this protest got notice. If TN dont want nuke plant then it would not be one of the state whee it owns 1/4th of every nuke plant in INDIA will it ?
Boss, don't peddle this bs more, this is looking more silly, if people didn't wanted the plant, that what state government was doing? Isn't it is state government's responsibility to resolve the situation, again they were sleeping till the situation got out of control

What ru talking the 13700C in 2001 and protest started to get notice only by 2011 and that cost 2000C extra? projects get delayed even before protest and if no delay the original cost would have been 6000C
So now construction delays are used to justify the charade that is going on, all for JJ worshiping

Well you may say that if not for state govt plant would have been closed even now
They don't have any option, power situation is not good in state, so they are waking from sleep, if state government does create problem, dismiss it the only option left.

Hoo so talking against you make me lair ?
So, you don't read the reports posted, and lie from top of your mouth, as I said stop acting like a clown.

2004 was it right when before that ??
Tsunami is not a daily happening phenomena, stop making fool of yourself

Preventing plant from working is not violence and thrown stone is and nothing like that happen
Laying siege to workers is violence. Stopping government workers from doing there duty is un lawful activity.

what cracking the protest in less than 2-3 months is logic and that too peaceful protest
You guys have twisted the definition of peaceful to an extent that you are not seeing any logic.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles