KP astrology

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
Why the hell are you following this man or that man when you have not read Reader one through Five. Go through the original books easily available on the internet rather than following those tricks.

First of all understand basics well.
Ok <3

I am stuck in Mumbai. Its lockdown and I have 10+ astrology books but nadi astrology books of umang taneja are better than bhrighu nadi jotish, phaldeepika , 300 powerful yogas etc

Its a better predictive way than traditional ones. Traditional books have too much negative and depressing things x_x

Immortal

Country flag
Ok <3

I am stuck in Mumbai. Its lockdown and I have 10+ astrology books but nadi astrology books of umang taneja are better than bhrighu nadi jotish, phaldeepika , 300 powerful yogas etc

Its a better predictive way than traditional ones. Traditional books have too much negative and depressing things x_x
Sir, could you analyse my chart

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
Why the hell are you following this man or that man when you have not read Reader one through Five. Go through the original books easily available on the internet rather than following those tricks.

First of all understand basics well.
These books

IMG_20200503_235802~2.jpg

Good or bad?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I can but let me clear ..... I am not a sir 🤣
I am just in my late 20s
I am doing it as a hobby.
I am neither good nor experienced at it so take prediction with spoons of salt 😘
Ok Indo Aryan, since you asked me about those books I will give my frank opinion...

In Bombay, there is Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan.... They conduct astrology classes on weekend days and offer you diplomas and degrees. They teach basic and advance Traditional astrology what people generally call as Parsarian Astrology. Traditional astrology includes Ganita, Phalita, Prashan, Muhurta, Tajika, Mundane, Ayurdaya and lastly Gemini. I suggest you join their Alankar course first.

Nadi and KP are little advanced and one can not understand these without basics.

The Nadiwalas follow RG Rao is not an elaborate system. It is a very secretive and family-based system guarded jealously.
Out of the books I can see two good books - Phaldeepika and CS Patels Navamsa in Astrology. The later is an excellent piece.

Do you know basic Sanskrit or how good are you in Hindi ??

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
@Indo Aryan

Do not spend a fortune on traditional astrology books... they are available on internet as PDF books..

Largest collection is on Scribd.com

Then there is a basic astrology book by PV Narsimha Rao on his site. He also offers a free software which is the best available in its class.

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
Ok Indo Aryan, since you asked me about those books I will give my frank opinion...

In Bombay, there is Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan.... They conduct astrology classes on weekend days and offer you diplomas and degrees. They teach basic and advance Traditional astrology what people generally call as Parsarian Astrology. Traditional astrology includes Ganita, Phalita, Prashan, Muhurta, Tajika, Mundane, Ayurdaya and lastly Gemini. I suggest you join their Alankar course first.

Nadi and KP are little advanced and one can not understand these without basics.

The Nadiwalas follow RG Rao is not an elaborate system. It is a very secretive and family-based system guarded jealously.
Out of the books I can see two good books - Phaldeepika and CS Patels Navamsa in Astrology. The later is an excellent piece.

Do you know basic Sanskrit or how good are you in Hindi ??
Bad Very Bad.
I can't pronounce Sanskrit and I haven't read Hindi after 10th class.

I do have read basic books like these and others like lal Kitab and books of kapiel Raj. I have some basics cleared.

Kendra trikona artha houses.
Markesh badkesh
Atmakarka amatyakarma darakaraka.
Gemini yoga's like conjunction of amk ak etc
Planets through houses and signs.
Planets through ascendents/lagna and nakshtra.
Arudha lagna Chandra lagna karakamsa swamsa ( forgot most of the basics of them lol)

Divisional charts and importance of d9 for marriage or after 36 years of life. D10 for career. Vargotamma bhavottama pushkara navamsa etc

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
@Indo Aryan

Do not spend a fortune on traditional astrology books... they are available on internet as PDF books..

Largest collection is on Scribd.com

Then there is a basic astrology book by PV Narsimha Rao on his site. He also offers a free software which is the best available in its class.
I have software and it cost my bro 30000 INR 😚 cosmic insights on android.

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
I have a doubt on avasthas of planet.

Planets in odd sign and greater than 25 degrees is mrit avastha and gives very less results.(parashara)

But in gemini such a planet can probably be atmakarka and would give good results.(gemini)

Then 3rd type of astrologers say if planet is close to lagna degrees then it becomes powerful. So a planet at 1 degree of a sign with lagna at 4 degrees become equally powerful.

It becomes so damn confusing.

Then they say Venus in virgo is neech but if exalted in navamsa then gets neech bhangh Raj yoga + several other ways to get the cancellation in birth chart itself.

They are really confusing and don't help in prediction. People seek an astrologer for

1 marriage
2 career
3 wealth
4 children
5 education

Raj yoga's and others aren't important in that sense. I get the psychology part of such things but not the predictive stuff.

Here is my chart for starters.

Screenshot_20200504-005259.png

I have some great yoga's like SASA ruchaka vrinchi saraswati yoga + several Raj yoga's but here I am .... Doing nothing in life 😉

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Bad Very Bad.
I can't pronounce Sanskrit and I haven't read Hindi after 10th class.

I do have read basic books like these and others like lal Kitab and books of kapiel Raj. I have some basics cleared.

Kendra trikona artha houses.
Markesh badkesh
Atmakarka amatyakarma darakaraka.
Gemini yoga's like conjunction of amk ak etc
Planets through houses and signs.
Planets through ascendents/lagna and nakshtra.
Arudha lagna Chandra lagna karakamsa swamsa ( forgot most of the basics of them lol)

Divisional charts and importance of d9 for marriage or after 36 years of life. D10 for career. Vargotamma bhavottama pushkara navamsa etc
Then your answer lies in delving into books by Dr BV Raman...

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I have a doubt on avasthas of planet.

Planets in odd sign and greater than 25 degrees is mrit avastha and gives very less results.(parashara)

But in gemini such a planet can probably be atmakarka and would give good results.(gemini)

Then 3rd type of astrologers say if planet is close to lagna degrees then it becomes powerful. So a planet at 1 degree of a sign with lagna at 4 degrees become equally powerful.

It becomes so damn confusing.

Then they say Venus in virgo is neech but if exalted in navamsa then gets neech bhangh Raj yoga + several other ways to get the cancellation in birth chart itself.

They are really confusing and don't help in prediction. People seek an astrologer for

1 marriage
2 career
3 wealth
4 children
5 education

Raj yoga's and others aren't important in that sense. I get the psychology part of such things but not the predictive stuff.

Here is my chart for starters.

View attachment 46935

I have some great yoga's like SASA ruchaka vrinchi saraswati yoga + several Raj yoga's but here I am .... Doing nothing in life 😉
Give me your birth details ..pm to me...
I do not undertake any consultations which I abandoned long ago but If I have time I may take a few days...

Pash

Country flag
Give me your birth details ..pm to me...
I do not undertake any consultations which I abandoned long ago but If I have time I may take a few days...
Can I too :devil::hail:

Jor_Se_Bolo_PKMKB

Country flag
Hi, is it possible for a complete novice with very little understanding of Sanskrit to learn the basics of KP, just enough to meaningfully decipher my own charts?

Is the Shri PV Narshima book a good starting point or should I try to find something even simpler?

captscooby81

Country flag
@ezsasa here is some of those predictions regarding virus outbreak in 2020

Vikari Nama Samvatsara Ugadi Predictions for 2019-20
Hindu new year Sri Vikari Nama Samvatsara Ugadi Predictions world wide, political, social in Vedic Astrology and Panchangam at 14:22 hrs IST, 05 April 2019.
As new year entered during afternoon, Ugadi will be celebrated on next day, 06 April 2019.
It has Karkataka (Cancer) Lagna with Jupiter, Saturn, Ketu in Sagittarius, Venus and Mercury in Aquarius, Sun and Moon in Pisces, Mars in Taurus and Rahu in Cancer.

01 October – 31 December 2019 : Kala Sarpa Yoga continues and Jupiter re-entering Sagittarius is not good for Indian states of Maharashtra and Gujarat. Also Western states of many countries face unstable conditions.
Train and Flight accidents are common. Rains and Floods continue till early November.
Jupiter conjunct Ketu and Saturn leads to corruption in religious places, temples which are exposed by media.
New Virus discovered and it spreads faster than anticipated.
Atleast one celebrity politician can demise in India.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Can someone tell me about Pitra/Pitru Dosha ? Sun+ Rahu in 12th house in Sinh lagna. 🤔

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
I hate the fact that this man is sharing this knowledge with anybody. There is a reason this is sacred material. He himself acknowledges it: "Vedic astrology is considered a sacred subject and Maharshi Parasara warned us against sharing this knowledge with unworthy people. Ancient Sages laid down some rules for the ethical behavior of a Vedic astrologer. I earnestly hope that all the readers of this book will appreciate those rules. To that end, I added a chapter on “Ethical Behavior of a Jyotishi”. "

To think that sharing it with just anybody will not lead to harm. It's unbelievable.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles