KP astrology

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
This lockdown I have spent quite a good time reading and understanding KP astrology mostly through umang taneja videos.

Do you know of it?
Don't get triggered but brighu saral padathi, phaldeepika and many other traditional astrology books like lal Kitab are crap.

Astrology primary role is prediction rest is waste of time.

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
For example:
Planets signifying 10 11 in their nakshtra and sub lord will give excellent results during their major periods related to career progress.

Saturn in bharani(aries) is neech.
Suppose this is aries ascendent.

Then Saturn signify 1 10 11
Through its nakshtra lord which is Venus it signify 2 7 and suppose it sits in 5th.

So Saturn signify 1 2 5 7 10 11
If this person is 25 years of age and his neech Saturn dasha begins, he will see incredible results in career and possibly marry a girl he loves.

Unless antra and preantra dasha go against the mahadasha.

But general Saturn in Aries and 1st house is described as dreaded combination in most books.

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
Some combinations

2 7 11 for marriage
2 6 10 11 for success in career and promotions
3 9 12 for foreign travel
4 5 9 11 for educational success

6 8 12/5 8 12 for hurdles

1 10 11 in most planets shows name and fame and in all probability a politician
With inclusion of 5 can be a minister.

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
1 6 10 combination is bad for marriage.
Either negates a marriage or causes divorce whenever activates in DBM or transits.

captscooby81

Country flag
There is forum called astrogle have you checked it before ?

Some combinations

2 7 11 for marriage
2 6 10 11 for success in career and promotions
3 9 12 for foreign travel
4 5 9 11 for educational success

6 8 12/5 8 12 for hurdles

1 10 11 in most planets shows name and fame and in all probability a politician
With inclusion of 5 can be a minister.

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
Next time someone tell you that you have a pitru dosha. Give them a tight slap..... Smirk if the guy is old 😚

We have relation with the body. When spirit leaves the body it detached itself from anything material. Which includes memory.

That spirit is no longer our ancestor. It mostly became the descendant or offspring of some person somewhere 😍

So back to the point our astrology was written 2000 to 3000 years ago by guys with different world view and they were mostly rishis.

So they called 2nd house of accumulated wealth and family + 7th house of spouse or grasthe as death inflicting marka houses.

They said 11th house is worst but 11 is the house which is the house of fulfillment of hopes wishes and desires, mostly of materialistic nature 😘

captscooby81

Country flag
Looks like you need an assignment . I have Ju,Sa,Sun in same house not sure its 6th or 7th just give me your analysis in DM. won't pay anything now as i had become your testing lab rat for your astrology learning .

So they called 2nd house of accumulated wealth and family + 7th house of spouse or grasthe as death inflicting marka houses.

They said 11th house is worst but 11 is the house which is the house of fulfillment of hopes wishes and desires, mostly of materialistic nature 😘

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
Looks like you need an assignment . I have Ju,Sa,Sun in same house not sure its 6th or 7th just give me your analysis in DM. won't pay anything now as i had become your testing lab rat for your astrology learning .
I will make it easy for you.
Make your KP chart online.
Check which houses they signify.

If 6th house is prominent then see which houses they are with.

2 6 10 11
6 10 11
6 11
10 11

These are excellent combinations for management levels jobs. At the time of starting your career if these houses were signified during moon or sun DBA then govt job is there.

If same combination but instead of 6 it's 7. Then business is more favourable. Then we have to see DBA of planets.

Btw I don't charge money. I am a freelance astrology consultant here to guide people who feel lost in life ☺

Indo-Aryan

Country flag
One more thing it shows promise. Whether it happens or not is upto the karma of the person. If promise is of being billionaire but guy procastinate then he won't be a billionaire.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Next time someone tell you that you have a pitru dosha. Give them a tight slap..... Smirk if the guy is old 😚

We have relation with the body. When spirit leaves the body it detached itself from anything material. Which includes memory.

That spirit is no longer our ancestor. It mostly became the descendant or offspring of some person somewhere 😍

So back to the point our astrology was written 2000 to 3000 years ago by guys with different world view and they were mostly rishis.

Ah? Need deeper and further studies?

Your grandfather had diabetics. So the doctor to tell you that you may also have diabetics can not be given a tight slap. Genes not only work at merely metabolic level but also at memory level and are capable of carrying forwards thousands of years of collective memory. That includes bad memory effects of say your grandma killing many dogs. If the effects of those cellular memory start manifesting - that is Pitri Dosha.

Read some more !!

Third and eight houses are houses of "Ayusha" = loss of Ayush is death which is denoted by the 12th from those, that is, 7th and 2nd houses. So those become death inflicting houses.

Bad houses in a chart are "TreeShadAaya" (3-6-11) and the worst of them is 11th. (Uttarottara) Not necessary for death but for other bad effects.

You started a thread on KP. I expected you to know the basics at least.

Indo-Aryan

Country flag

Your grandfather had diabetics. So the doctor to tell you that you may also have diabetics can not be given a tight slap. Genes not only work at merely metabolic level but also at memory level and are capable of carrying forwards thousands of years of collective memory. That includes bad memory effects of say your grandma killing many dogs. If the effects of those cellular memory start manifesting - that is Pitri Dosha.

Read some more !!

Third and eight houses are houses of "Ayusha" = loss of Ayush is death which is denoted by the 12th from those, that is, 7th and 2nd houses. So those become death inflicting houses.

Bad houses in a chart are "TreeShadAaya" (3-6-11) and the worst of them is 11th. (Uttarottara) Not necessary for death but for other bad effects.

I follow the umang taneja 😚

I know 12th from any house is it's loss.
2 7 11 is for marriage
1 6 10 is divorce ..... Simple they are 12th from 2 7 11.

Pitru dosh is a brahmin trap. Anyone with sun+ ketu or sun+ rahu or same with moon will have a pitru dosh. 1/3rd of the population has this combination. Pitru dosh doesn't seem to work on white men or Muslims nor our Mongol brothers.

Once spirit leaves the body it has nothing to do with body. Today it's in this body tomorrow it will come in a white man's body.

Indo-Aryan

Country flag

Read some more !!

People with most planets showing combination of 3 11 will excel in sports and mass media.

People with 6 11 in most planets will win over their competitors.

They are bad when they join like this

6 8 12 loss and litigation
5 8 12 victory of opponent

8 11 shows sudden unexpected gains
12 11 shows gains through expenditure.

We should also try understand who why and when wrote these texts. A rishi in forest doing meditation will see 2 3 7 6 11 as a bad house.

Funny/Interesting thing is they call 5th and 9th Lakshmi sthana but in reality they signify saraswati. Both are education houses. But the rishis considered knowledge as wealth and money as evil.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Why the hell are you following this man or that man when you have not read Reader one through Five. Go through the original books easily available on the internet rather than following those tricks.

First of all understand basics well.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles