Koh-i-Noor diamond is ours -Cameron

Country flag
Britain would not give simply because after Kohinoor a long list of other items in museums
and in royal family would be requested back.

Blackwater

Britain would not give simply because after Kohinoor a long list of other items in museums
and in royal family would be requested back.
true ,there are 1000 of things which are looted from India and brought to England and kept in museum..

akhir kya kya mango ge

At least they are kept in good hands with good care in UK ,which will not be possible, if they are brought to India :taunt::taunt:

Last edited:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Why should he return it??

You couldn't protect it in the moment that matters. Whining about it now is fruitless & constant reminder of subcontinent's weakness in defending itself.

Sent from Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Going by online forums, it seems most Brits are very nostalgic of the days of Empire and good old Injaa.
Many Brits think they did the world a favor by "civilizing" large portions of it. It's a rather disgusting attitude, to say the least.

Why should he return it??

You couldn't protect it in the moment that matters. Whining about it now is fruitless & constant reminder of subcontinent's weakness in defending itself.
Agreed. If we ever get back the Koh-i-Noor, it should be as a result of India's new-found hard power being applied on Britain (via economic sanctions, for example), and not through some goodwill gesture on their part.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
The vile british already chopped up the diamond and altered it

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles