Know your rights, articles and sections of Indian Constitutions.

bhramos

Country flag
I taught their are so many sections and articles in our constitutions which could help a common man have not been revelled by politicians, so i taught my friends here could tell or learn about such rights of constitutions.

i think Sayakared can help us here as he is big lawyer.

bhramos

Country flag
Did you know that there is a system in our constitution, as per the 1969 act, in section "49-O" that a person can go to the polling booth, Confirm his identity, get his finger marked and convey the presiding Election officer that he doesn't want to vote anyone!

Yes such a feature is available, but obviously these seemingly Notorious leaders have never disclosed it. This is called "49-O".

Why should you go and say "I VOTE NOBODY"... Because, in a ward, if a Candidate wins, say by 123 votes, and that particular ward has Received "49-O" votes more than 123, then that polling will be Cancelled and will have to be re-polled. Not only that, but the Candidature of the contestants will be removed and they cannot contest
The re-polling, since people had already expressed their decision on Them.

This would bring fear into parties and hence look for genuine Candidates for their parties for election. This would change the way, Of our whole political system... It is seemingly surprising why the Election commission has not revealed such a feature to the public....

Please spread this news to as many as you know... Seems to be a Wonderful weapon against corrupt parties in India ... Show your power,Expressing your desire not to vote for anybody, is even more powerful Than voting... So don't miss your chance.

So either vote, or vote not to vote (vote 49-O) and pass this info On...

Use your voting right for a better INDIA.

Iamanidiot

Articles1-12 :About what India is

Articles 12-35:Fundamental Rights

Article36:Fundamental duties

Will post more if needed

bhramos

Country flag

Will post more if needed
please post mama, i'm waiting for it.
nuvu kuda law chadivva.

Param

Will post more if needed
Artice 356_ A our fundamental rights can be thrown into the Dustbin(except for art 20 and art 21, anyway these 2 articles are turned into a joke by AFSPA.)

Artice 352_ a Govt duly elected by the people of a state can be dismissed on the recommendation of the Governor and approval of the President. ( President and Governor are appointed by the Centre)

bhramos

Country flag
Artice 356_ A our fundamental rights can be thrown into the Dustbin(except for art 20 and art 21, anyway these 2 articles are turned into a joke by AFSPA.)

Artice 352_ a Govt duly elected by the people of a state can be dismissed on the recommendation of the Governor and approval of the President. ( President and Governor are appointed by the Centre)
when they are appointed by Govt, how can they oppose that govt!!!!!!!!!!

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Right to Information, a golden addition with the effort of Anna Hazare. Know the fundamental Rights to know what are guaranteed to us by the constitution, Know the Directive principles of state policy to know what are the duties of the people as a nation to fulfill being a citizen of India. Note freedom do not means absolute freedom, but under the capacity of the constitution, every citizen should have a read of the Preamble of India. Political awareness is duty of every citizen to make our political system successful, critics and opposition also plays its part to improve the constitution and the political system, after all politics is a dynamic concept and requirement can change with time.

my 0.02 :inr:

Param

wat about posting duties???
You are free to. But it is not an obligation like the Fundamental rights.

The inclusion of 'F Duties' & 'Directive Principles of state policy' were never a part of the original constituiton or the Nehruvian era that was basically a Liberal democratic era.

F duties and DPSP were introduced during the emergency period(a blot on democracy) in 1976.

agentperry

(a)
To abide by the Constitution and respect its ideals and institutions, the National Flag and the National Anthem.
(this, if done, will automatically guarantee our fundamental rights prescribed in constitution)

(b)
To cherish and follow the noble ideals which inspired our national struggle for freedom.
( to be patriotic and nationalist)

(c)
To uphold and protect the sovereignty, unity and integrity of India.
(stand up against anti-India forces including those who cheat our country and its machinery through corruption and mal-practices like non-payment of bills and taxes)

(d)
To defend the country and render national service when called upon to do so.
( up with dfi members)

(e)
To promote harmony and the spirit of common brotherhood amongst all the people of India transcending religious, linguistic and regional or sectional diversities; to renounce practices derogatory to the dignity of women.
( respect others and self too. i understood will bring more brotherhood and unity among us. unfortunately upa and nda dont do their duties)

(f)
To value and preserve the rich heritage of our composite culture.
(same as above plus do not damage historical sights)

(g)
To protect and improve the natural environment including forests, lakes, rivers and wild life, and to have compassion for living creatures.
( there goes your teak business)
(h)
To develop the scientific temper, humanism and the spirit of inquiry and reform.

(i)
To safeguard public property and to abjure violence.

(j)
To strive towards excellence in all spheres of individual and collective activity so that the nation constantly rises to higher levels of endeavor and achievement.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles