Know Your 'Rafale'

Ghost hale

Country flag
Sorry I misspoke.

The jammer is question is most likely VHBJ (i.e. above 10 ghz) designed to jam Ka/Ku-band missile seekers.

HBJ is what you need to jam likes of X-band FCRs, Rafale always had them at the canard roots in front:

View attachment 84418

Besides, the big high-power jammer, while its frequency is unknown (to me) is also capable of jamming most FCRs:

View attachment 84419
Whatever mentioned is fine. I was just curious if the specifics of existence of HBJs or VHBJs are sourced anywhere as all the places i checked, only basic term jammer is specified.

Gessler

Country flag
Whatever mentioned is fine. I was just curious if the specifics of existence of HBJs or VHBJs are sourced anywhere as all the places i checked, only basic term jammer is specified.
Not that I know of, the part about HBJ is plain inference (considering being able to jam X-band is one of primary requirements of onboard jammers on fighters). The bit about VHBJ is also inference given the size of the supposed transmitter. A lower frequency/higher-power transmitter would have to be considerably bigger.

MonaLazy

Congress raises Rafale deal again after French media claims ..
WhatsApp Image 2021-04-08 at 4.37.10 PM.jpeg

So the latest "Rafale Controversy" quickly died out after Congress ecosystem found that the ‘suspicious payments’ made by Dassault Aviation to Defsys Solutions is owned by Congress middlemen Sushen Gupta who is close to Sonia Gandhi 😂🤣

- Gaurav Pradhan Sir on Telegram

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
View attachment 84436

So the latest "Rafale Controversy" quickly died out after Congress ecosystem found that the ‘suspicious payments’ made by Dassault Aviation to Defsys Solutions is owned by Congress middlemen Sushen Gupta who is close to Sonia Gandhi 😂🤣

- Gaurav Pradhan Sir on Telegram
Ya'll Nibbiars @ezsasa Nibba @Indx TechStyle Nibba can post this right?.

Haldilal

Country flag
Sab kuch post mat karo ,we are not giving political opinion there ,only defense related news
Ya'll Nibbiars we are not posting any political but only facts if not taking any political angel.

Ghost hale

Country flag
Report is one of many reports which have excerpts from official email sent by defsys solutions.

Secondly, how a middlemen will and can be paid in government to government deal. It means report is claiming french government paid some bribe and opposition party government came to power and didn't disclose corruption of last government. Even guy framed to be paid is close to opposition and is being protected by current dispensation. What a joke!

Lastly, pitty on middlemen for making 8 Cr in 59000 Cr deal, even police commissioner are being allegedly able to collect 100 Cr a month.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Possible High/Very-High Band Jammer system - only found on Indian Rafales:

View attachment 84387

Strange...I don't remember a HBJ being part of ISEs, did hear about an LBJ but that would be a very big transmitter (can only fit in external pod).

Anybody got a list of ISEs on hand? Maybe I misremembered.
@Lonewolf post this shit 🔥🔥🔥

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I am posting that image no political aspect is metioned in that image.

JBH22

It's difficult to say, because it is really a small bird, so few jets in its class. And maybe no one !
How you read the so called revelations of mediapart, these buggers are working against the interest of the state.
Clearly after visit of IAF chief to check the F4 version of Rafale, many competitors are spooked. But these guys clearly are sold out..

Screenshot_20210411-174017~2.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles