Khalistan terror camp in Canada plotting attacks in Punjab: India to Trudeau govt

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
We need a "regime change" in Canada which is the hub of terrorist supporters today. :lol:

This LiberTURD Trudeau is the extreme opposite of Kim Jong.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Guru Gobind singh Founded Khalsa Panth and Guru Tegh Bahadurji gave life to protect Kashmiri Pandits, these are known facts.........

As for Hindus contributing to Sikhism, Before Guru Gobindsingh announcing them Panj Pyare all the Panj Pyare were Hindus from different parts of country:

1) BHAI DAYA SINGH JI
Previous name:
‘Daya Raam’
Town/City: Lahore (Panjab)
Parents: Bhai Sudhae Ji and Mata Dayaalee Ji
Birth & Death: 1669 – 1708
Previous Caste/ Occupation: Khatri (ਖੱਤਰੀ), shopkeeper.

2) BHAI DHARAM SINGH JI
Previous name:
‘Dharam Daas’
Town/City: Hastinapur (Delhi)
Parents: Bhai Sant Ram Ji & Mata Mai Sabho Ji
Birth & Death: 1666 – 1708
Previous Caste/ Occupation: Jatt (ਜੱਟ), farmer.

3) BHAI HIMMAT SINGH JI:
Previous name:
‘Himmat Rai’
Town/City: Jagannath Puri (Orrissa)
Parents: Bhai Gulzari Ji and Mata Dhanno Ji
Birth & Death: Jan. 18th 1661 – Dec. 22nd 1704
Previous Caste/ Occupation: Jheeaur (ਝੀਉਰ), water-carrier.

4) BHAI MOHKAM SINGH JI:
Previous name:
‘Mohkam Chand’
Town/City: Dawaarka (Gujrat)
Parents: Bhai Teerath Chand Ji and Mata Devi Bai Ji
Birth & Death: June 6th 1663 – Dec. 22nd 1704
Previous Caste/ Occupation: Chheemba (ਛੀਂਬਾਂ), washer-man.

5) BHAI SAHIB SINGH JI:
Previous name:
‘Sahib Chand’
Town/City: Bidar (Karnatka)
Parents: Bhai Chaman Ji and Mata Sona Bai Ji
Birth & Death: June 17th 1675 – Dec. 22nd 1704
Previous Caste/ Occupation: Naaee (ਨਾਈ), barber.

Also since you are from current Generation you may not know but in north India especially Punjab, Himachal & Harayana People used to offer their eldest son to Sikhism So many families had Hindus and Sikhs as real brothers but due to Militancy in Punjab and 1984 incidence this stopped. This hatred was spread by KHANGRESS and GANDU family..............
Thanks for all this info
Is there a book or article where all this is quoted? Would come handy in future.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
If we start an insurgency and various independence movements in Canada, they will be fucked inside out. Lets see how well they hold up "human rights" when they see of the prospect of dividing into 10 different countries.

BoseRaoModi

@Icafanboy

Unsolicited advice as a fellow Sikh, just avoid such threads. We can add nothing positive here and eventually someone will say something hurtful against our community. Best to avoid clicking.
im sorry thats how it is for now..

When it comes to the Sikh part of our Indian family I notice people being too critical over the actions of a miniscule few against the entire Sikh community..even being hateful...the majority of Hindus know and appreciate the sacrifice of guru gobind singh and will not forget it.

Tamil TigerWoods

im sorry thats how it is for now..

When it comes to the Sikh part of our Indian family I notice people being too critical over the actions of a miniscule few against the entire Sikh community..even being hateful...the majority of Hindus know and appreciate the sacrifice of guru gobind singh and will not forget it.
The majority of Hindus derive no benefit from anything that Guru Gobind Singh did or sought to do.

In fact the Pahari kings sought to stamp out the nascent Sikh movement and were the ones who drew the attention of the Mughals in Punjab to the Guru.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Sikh and Hindu are one family. Teachings of Sikh gurus is part of learning of so many Hindus.

There are some Sikh who have forgotten the fact that Sikhism arose as a reaction to injustice by Muslim rulers. Sikhism was never against Hindu.

Tradition of Rakhi etc. do not matter so much. Don't do it if you do not like it. Protecting womenfolk is a good idea though.

Tamil TigerWoods

Sikh and Hindu are one family. Teachings of Sikh gurus is part of learning of so many Hindus.

There are some Sikh who have forgotten the fact that Sikhism arose as a reaction to injustice by Muslim rulers. Sikhism was never against Hindu.

Tradition of Rakhi etc. do not matter so much. Don't do it if you do not like it. Protecting womenfolk is a good idea though.
Yes but Sikhism has its own tenets and a codified dictum (which applies to all baptized as Khalsa). Claiming that Sikhs and Hindus are one family simply due to similarities and overlaps and borrowed concepts and terminology is a specious argument at best.

What many people don’t realize is the that same Guru Teg Bahadur who sacrificed his life in a meant to protect Kashmiri Pandits....less than four years prior was a sojourner at the request of the Mughals (namely the disgraced Raja Ram Singh, the Rajput commander) to travel the lands of what-is-today Assam as part of the Mughal contingent waging war against the Ahoms.

Guru Teg Bahadur provided spiritual guidance to the Mughal soldiers, conducted motivational seminars for the Mughal soldiers, and even provided a contingent of Sikhs to fight for the Mughal Empire....and they fought for the Mughals....and they lost.

The attempt to depict history as Hindus and Sikhs forever united against Muslims is a grossly reductionist imprint. That is what my prior post was intending to convey.

BoseRaoModi

The majority of Hindus derive no benefit from anything that Guru Gobind Singh did or sought to do.

In fact the Pahari kings sought to stamp out the nascent Sikh movement and were the ones who drew the attention of the Mughals in Punjab to the Guru.
Yes but Sikhism has its own tenets and a codified dictum (which applies to all baptized as Khalsa). Claiming that Sikhs and Hindus are one family simply due to similarities and overlaps and borrowed concepts and terminology is a specious argument at best.

What many people don’t realize is the that same Guru Teg Bahadur who sacrificed his life in a meant to protect Kashmiri Pandits....less than four years prior was a sojourner at the request of the Mughals (namely the disgraced Raja Ram Singh, the Rajput commander) to travel the lands of what-is-today Assam as part of the Mughal contingent waging war against the Ahoms.

Guru Teg Bahadur provided spiritual guidance to the Mughal soldiers, conducted motivational seminars for the Mughal soldiers, and even provided a contingent of Sikhs to fight for the Mughal Empire....and they fought for the Mughals....and they lost.

The attempt to depict history as Hindus and Sikhs forever united against Muslims is a grossly reductionist imprint. That is what my prior post was intending to convey.
you sound like one of those students of revisionist south Asian studies professors in Toronto...by any chance did you go to university of Toronto?

Tamil TigerWoods

you sound like one of those students of revisionist south Asian studies professors in Toronto...by any chance did you go to university of Toronto?
What part of my post gives you that indication? There are historical records: first-hand accounts of everything I've written.

PS: No, McMaster. Also I never took any ethnic studies electives. Too boring.

BoseRaoModi

Probably the part where you try to sow division between dharmic people on a historical level with such broad strokes against centuries of our common history...reminds me of the east india company or afirst generation pio/desi student in southern ontario ..

Tamil TigerWoods

Probably the part where you try to sow division between dharmic people on a historical level with such broad strokes against centuries of our common history...reminds me of the east india company or afirst generation pio/desi student in southern ontario ..
Not sowing division. I'm trying to counter the claims that Sikhs and Hindus have never been at odds before 1984, which is contrary to the truth of history.

If that is discomfiting, then there isn't a thing I can do about it.

After all, I expect more from us than I do a dimwitted, backwards, history-denying stupid nation like Pakistanis.

BoseRaoModi

Can you please elaborate on Hindu persecution or collaboration against Sikhs in a systematic way or vice versa of Sikh vs Hindu that would give us some evidence of a deep schism like some Sunni vs shia or catholic or Protestant conflict?

Your inference seems exaggerated

Tamil TigerWoods

Can you please elaborate on Hindu persecution or collaboration against Sikhs in a systematic way or vice versa of Sikh vs Hindu that would give us some evidence of a deep schism like some Sunni vs shia or catholic or Protestant conflict?

Your inference seems exaggerated
I never said anything about a deep schism akin to Muslims or Christian sects. I think you're putting words in my mouth.

All I stated was that claiming Hindus and Sikhs have always been brothers is erroneous.

Tamil TigerWoods

Only Idiot Hindus claims some stupid beard man saved them ... lol

Sikhs ONLY EXISTS in Invisible small part in Punjab ... BUT they saved Hindus in entire India, Kashmiri Hindus and Bengali's too. Even if they save themselves from mogals& jihadis is a greatest thing.:pound:
Lol uh....okay then. Not sure how to respond to this really.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles