Khalistan Terror Activities

Vinash

Country flag
A classic case of being fooled by enemy propaganda. Few isolated videos, tiktoks recorded by a group of men for the sole purpose of inciting strong emotions.

They represent the whole Sikh community in India for you? So these turbaned persons (not even sure they are Sikh or Muslims) make some video insulting Hindus, sitting in another country, and it triggers you so much that you choose to hate & kill Sikhs in India ?

Tch, tch, tch.
TF?

Where did I say I wanted to kill Sikhs in India?

I said if some whacko Khali assasinates Modi, Sikhs will face retaliation due to mob mentality.

And if these Khalis are a very tiny %, why aren't the rest of Sikhs going after them? I'm sorry but this is the Jihadi playbook that Sikhs have imported.

"Moderates aren't responsible for extremists vro"

Varoon2

Country flag
Yah, I think we should save most of our anger toward the overseas Sikh diaspora, though even there, we should pick our spots. However, we shouldn't assume that all of the overseas agitation is just disguised Islamism or Pakistani machinations. That may be a small part of it, but there are enough Sikhs in Canada, the UK and the US who are trouble makers and demagogues all by themselves. What is unquestionable is that very, very few Sikhs in Canada et al are coming out openly against the fanatics and idiots. Many of these are likely afraid of the consequences to themselves and their families. Again, pick our fights as smartly as possible.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Even if you show them 100 videos of Langars abusing Hindus, they will do some mental gymnastics and say something like "Most Sikhs are not like that Vro"

Reality is, Indian Sikhs can't afford to display certain behavior in public as it'll hurt them both financially and socially. Send all Indian Sikhs to Canada and let's see how many of them continue to be staunch nationalists.
some people can't deal with the reality of demographic pressure. your character might be unconsciously and consciously altered by the very presence or absence of numbers in your community in an area. this applies to community behavior. this is only one factor though in a bigger equation.

Vinash

Country flag
Preventing collective punishment is not just a responsibility but an obligation of the government as per UN.

Most massacres happen only due to the state backing the aggressive side.Ask people from Former Yugoslavia about what happens when this sort of crime occurs.
What if the state gets overwhelmed by the mob? There's a reason why Modi asked for external Police forces from neighboring states in 2002. Gujarat Police by itself was finding it difficult to contain the mayhem.

I don't expect the average Indian Police to risk his life in the aftermath of such a high profile assasination.

You are using UN laws which are idealistic and those laws are indeed moral but it takes a very strong state to implement them on the ground.

I don't see the Indian security state of being so capable. In Bengaluru riots 2 years ago, just a mob of 500 Mullas surrounded a Police station and the Cops were crying on Phone to their Higher ups.

Now imagine what happens if a mob of 50k comes out.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
TF?

Where did I say I wanted to kill Sikhs in India?

I said if some whacko Khali assasinates Modi, Sikhs will face retaliation due to mob mentality.
You are justifying/whitewashing the killing of Sikhs for some attack on Indian political leadership.

If you are justifying mob mentality, in that sense, Khalistanis are justified to kill innocent Hindus because we killed Bhinderwale & stormed the Golden temple, and it is perfectly fine to attack Hindu families because govt. is cracking down on Amritpal Singh.

And if these Khalis are a very tiny %, why aren't the rest of Sikhs going after them? I'm sorry but this is the Jihadi playbook that Sikhs have imported.

(Disclaimer: Not a supporter of any of them)

Vinash

Country flag
You are justifying/whitewashing the killing of Sikhs for some attack on Indian political leadership.

If you are justifying mob mentality, in that sense, Khalistanis are justified to kill innocent Hindus because we killed Bhinderwale & stormed the Golden temple, and it is perfectly fine to attack Hindu families because govt. is cracking down on Amritpal Singh.

(Disclaimer: Not a supporter of any of them)
I'm not justifying anything, don't put words into my mouth.

Show me where I said "Sikhs deserve mob justice"?

I gave a realistic opinion that "Mob justice will happen". I never said Sikhs deserve it.

Varoon2

Country flag
What if the state gets overwhelmed by the mob? There's a reason why Modi asked for external Police forces fr

I don't see the Indian security state of being so capable. In Bengaluru riots 2 years ago, just a mob of 500 Mullas surrounded a Police station and the Cops were crying on Phone to their Higher ups.

Now imagine what happens if a mob of 50k comes out.

At one point in Kashmir in 1990, there was a mob of 100,000 out on the streets demanding Azadi and an Islamic state( and who knows what other repulsive things) Yet the Indian police are accused of being repressive and eager to use force.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
@Vinash I am done with you. Sure, your emotions are flared and you have fallen into the trap of propaganda of Khalistan + ISI.

Pakistanis reading your posts here are gleefully rubbing their hands on how easy is it to provoke gullible youth.

Btw, are you even Indian ? If yes, why heistant to put up the tricolor you must be so proud of ?

Vinash

Country flag
At one point in Kashmir in 1990, there was a mob of 100,000 out on the streets demanding Azadi and an Islamic state( and who knows what other repulsive things) Yet the Indian police are accused of being repressive and eager to use force.
It's a simple trick to put the Indian Police force on the backfoot. Accuse them of being violent and they'll hesitate to actively go after terrorists.

Solution is to employ brutal force and once these activists realize that their tricks are useless, they'll shut up.

Vinash

Country flag
@Vinash I am done with you. Sure, your emotions are flared and you have fallen into the trap of propaganda of Khalistan + ISI.

Pakistanis reading your posts here are gleefully rubbing their hands on how easy is it to provoke gullible youth.

Btw, are you even Indian ? If yes, why heistant to put up the tricolor you must be so proud of ?
P@kis can be gleeful, I don't care about that Jihadi hole. They will be balkanized again anyway.

I signed up with a VPN so HK flag appears on my profile. Mods know my IP and they know that I'm from India.

Shaan123

Country flag
Guy is nothing but extreme butthurt, this bharat mata's keboard warrior son is single handedly defeating the enemies in virtual world. There are few others as well. Thank God, real son's of soil know better than these crackhead's how to fix the situation!
And yes, they work day and night without complaining!!

Vinash

Country flag
Guy is nothing but extreme butthurt, this bharat mata's keboard warrior son is single handedly defeating the enemies in virtual world. There are few others as well. Thank God, real son's of soil know better than these crackhead's how to fix the situation!
And yes, they work day and night without complaining!!
Keep ignoring the signs. Dindus will only learn a lesson once things blow up in their faces.

Identifying a threat in the nascent stage is not something Hindus excel at

And because of the asslicking that Hindus like your ilk do, 1 Billion Hindus are mocked by these jokers.

sameer3694

Folks, take a step back and take a deep breath. Remember that Twitter is just a microcosm of the society, often the worst. It shouldn't be used to represent communities as a whole. Keep this in the back of your mind when you look at these videos.

K issue needs to be handled politically and one should not conflate Kashmiri jihadism with that of K Punjab. Ground level support for K is just not there, at most like 2-3% of the population probably support it. Nor does any major political party in Punjab openly back Khalistan.

Anupu

Country flag
Kids are already being radicalized but let's try to make peace vro

Shant gada-dhari bheem shant remember we are civilization builders, not barbarians, that means we are nice by nature take pride in that. As for simping, we are children of Chanakya, don't try to wrestle with a thorny bush but poison its root.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
There is no harm in fringe Hindus abusing Sikhs and their Gurus if you people are OK with Fringe Sikhs + ISI abusing Hindu gods and Hindu old men and women?

Hindus haven't started it. We never started it last time.

If those who study warfare, and can look into the logistical depth of the enemy and objective then trivializing this threat doesn't look good on their acumen.

Last time we lost more men and materials than we ever lost in all the wars. Not to mention we already had minimum credible deterrence at that time.

Let's not mow down people who want to react. Please do not turn them into sitting ducks who will just surrender seeing no support. You will not defend them because they are responding means you defend nothing. Even if the Hindu fringe is able to establish deterrence you will still moan.

Or You can always show your work and what you have done to counter Khalistanis propaganda as they are running amok.

Hindus haven't even reacted or started to fight and are still being made a villain and pimps like Shekar Gupta et al are already giving them cover fire with multiple excuses that do not even cover ISI or Pakistani or foreign angles.

Anupu

Country flag
There is no harm in fringe Hindus abusing Sikhs and their Gurus if you people are OK with Fringe Sikhs + ISI abusing Hindu gods and Hindu old men and women?

If those who study warfare, and can look into the logistical depth of the enemy and objective then trivializing this threat doesn't look good on their acumen.

Last time we lost more men and materials than we ever lost in all the wars. Not to mention we already had minimum credible deterrence at that time.

Let's not mow down people who want to react. Please do not turn them into sitting ducks who will just surrender seeing no support. You will not defend them because they are responding means you defend nothing. Even if the Hindu fringe is able to establish deterrence you will still moan.

Or You can always show your work and what you have done to counter Khalistanis propaganda as they are running amok.

Hindus haven't even reacted or started to fight and are still being made a villain and pimps like Shekar Gupta et al are already giving them cover fire with multiple excuses that do not even cover ISI or Pakistani or foreign angles.

I understand your point and there is wisdom in that, I would like to add though that the real khalistani strength is not coming from India at this point. It's Canada and UK where these guys have put in roots. If we want to seriously tackle this issue it can only be done in these countries, narratives will have to be crafted which help us in doing that, we need to expose them for what they are supremacist idiots who bearly know what they really want.

Now I understand that there is resistance from the west when it comes to listening to us right now with all that virtue signaling. We must bargain with their masters that the khalistani movement is nothing but another Pakistani attempt to distract us from our eastern front. The sheer ridiculousness of the movement also needs to be exposed in how khalistani referendums lay claim to regions where sikh population is non-existent. Not to mention non Sikh are not allowed to vote in such referen-dumb-s.

Lucky for us khalistanis have lesser working brain cells than the Islamists, no wonder they become such willing pawns.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag

We can relentlessly abuse and troll Khalistanis + Bindhrawale without disparaging the Sikh Gurus. True Indology and Puneet Sahani's approach of showing just how Hindu their Gurus were is a more viable strategy when confronting Khalistani distortions, especially in front of a neutral audience of goras.

Other than that, yes, there should be violent response whenever they get violent, and non stop abuse of Khalistani supporters and langar jeets showing false charity.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I understand your point and there is wisdom in that, I would like to add though that the real khalistani strength is not coming from India at this point. It's Canada and UK where these guys have put in roots. If we want to seriously tackle this issue it can only be done in these countries, narratives will have to be crafted which help us in doing that, we need to expose them for what they are supremacist idiots who bearly know what they really want.

Now I understand that there is resistance from the west when it comes to listening to us right now with all that virtue signaling. We must bargain with their masters that the khalistani movement is nothing but another Pakistani attempt to distract us from our eastern front. The sheer ridiculousness of the movement also needs to be exposed in how khalistani referendums lay claim to regions where sikh population is non-existent. Not to mention non Sikh are not allowed to vote in such referen-dumb-s.

Lucky for us khalistanis have lesser working brain cells than the Islamists, no wonder they become such willing pawns.
I am a strong advisor in externalizing our response at this stage. Few good covert operations are required to knock down a few of them.

Government must act and I have been watching this space to run 3-4 effect analyses specifically on the fallout of it vis a vis bilateral relationship. No one will bat an eye.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles