Khalistan Terror Activities

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I genuinely think Khali-peeli stani are lowest IQ separatists ever.

Btw, I checked in last census (2011) Sikh population was 57% of Punjab. It is decreasing due to emigration, lower fertility rate (only 1.6) and conversion to Christianity.

Do you think these Khalis have suddenly woken up because they realize in 20-30 years their population will dip below 50% ?

Should we promote more Yesu Yesu in Punjab then ?
35% of Delhi's population or some 7 million people are Punjabi Hindus, 10% of Haryana's population or some 3 million are Punjabi Hindus, and so on in many North Indian states. Sikhs are a minority among Punjabis in India. They were a minority in all districts of Punjab even before partition, they were a minority in Indian Punjab post-partition (PEPSU), and even after trifurcation they're again becoming a minority. Majority of Punjabis are either Muslims or Hindus, but Sikhs have been made the poster boy of Punjabi culture for no reason.

AnantS

Country flag
35% of Delhi's population or some 7 million people are Punjabi Hindus, 10% of Haryana's population or some 3 million are Punjabi Hindus, and so on in many North Indian states. Sikhs are a minority among Punjabis in India. They were a minority in all districts of Punjab even before partition, they were a minority in Indian Punjab post-partition, and even after trifurcation they're again becoming a minority. Majority of Punjabis are either Muslims or Hindus, but Sikhs have been made the poster boy of Punjabi culture for no reason.
They had ever so slight majority after trifurication. But the gap between sikhs hindus population %age wisr enlarged as 80s forced many hindus to migrate to peaceful locations.

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
Bhindrawale would have also met same fate had the govt not kept on pampering him and ignoring antics. In the end even bhindrawale tried to run away from complex, its only then when he was shot. Read knights of falsehood which demolishes lot of fake aura built around him. It was renegade gen shahbeg singh tactics that gave good fight otherwise the ops would have folded earlier with minimum loss.
Exactly he used pilgrims as human shield and people would've barley cared if he was killed outside golden temple.
It was the attack on golden temple that caused the insurgency rather than bhindi wala

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
They had ever so slight majority after trifurication. But the gap between sikhs hindus population %age wisr enlarged as 80s forced many hindus to migrate to peaceful locations.
There are as many Punjabi Hindus outside Punjab than inside Punjab, it makes all sense I guess.

AnantS

Country flag
There are as many Punjabi Hindus outside Punjab than inside Punjab, it makes all sense I guess.
Actually most punjabi hindus you see in around delhi haryana or up mp etc are the refugees who settled in those places after partition.

In punjab , chd,pkl or some nearby place in haryana punjab were places preferred for settling by hindus if they could afford. And some moved out.

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
It's amazing how Dindus were coping about brotherhood with Sikhs lol

I've never closely interacted with a Sikh and all it took was 1 or 2 incidents like Yograj Singh during Farmer protests to realize that there was nothing but contempt towards Hindus from the L*****jeets.

Yet millions of Dindus particularly from the North continue to lick the asses of L*****jeets.

This L*****jeet and his entire bloodline would be wiped out if he did this in my place to my people.

Mullas who make 15% of India don't say so much filth about Hindus the way these 2% Langars do atleast in Public.

Sadly they occupy too many posts in army from infatry to general.
The regiment based on ethnicity must be disbanded, and sikh must be in minority <2% in every battalion and no high ranking post should be given to them.
Demographic wise they will die off easily in 20 to 30 years, we should bribe foreign embassy to give them visa easily. UP, bihar labours are settling in drugsjab anyway so in next 3 decades siks will be less than 40 % even without Christianity

Vinash

Country flag
Sadly they occupy too many posts in army from infatry to general.
The regiment based on ethnicity must be disbanded, and sikh must be in minority <2% in every battalion and no high ranking post should be given to them.
Demographic wise they will die off easily in 20 to 30 years, we should bribe foreign embassy to give them visa easily. UP, bihar labours are settling in drugsjab anyway so in next 3 decades siks will be less than 40 % even without Christianity
Have you seen the level of appeasement Hindu Hriday Samrat is doing with them?

Good luck implementing logical stuff like you suggested!

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
Rss told drugsjabi hindus to put hindi as mother toung so that hindus will get more land when the state boundry was drawn ,but they didn't listen.
Still most of them consider themselves to be a drugsjabi than hindu (khatris)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Rss told drugsjabi hindus to put hindi as mother toung so that hindus will get more land when the state boundry was drawn ,but they didn't listen.
Still most of them consider themselves to be a drugsjabi than hindu (khatris)
You can't blame them, don't you know what happened to Punjab Kesari editor? Hindus were threatened by Khalis to put Punjabi as mother tongue.

Swesh

You can't blame them, don't you know what happened to Punjab Kesari editor? Hindus were threatened by Khalis to put Punjabi as mother tongue.
Follow the rule of reciprocation for every attack without caring about system or judiciary if they hurt your family hurt their family.

AnantS

Country flag
It's amazing how Dindus were coping about brotherhood with Sikhs lol

I've never closely interacted with a Sikh and all it took was 1 or 2 incidents like Yograj Singh during Farmer protests to realize that there was nothing but contempt towards Hindus from the L*****jeets.

Yet millions of Dindus particularly from the North continue to lick the asses of L*****jeets.

This L*****jeet and his entire bloodline would be wiped out if he did this in my place to my people.

Mullas who make 15% of India don't say so much filth about Hindus the way these 2% Langars do atleast in Public.

Most such dindus exist outside Punjab especially south. More than decade back I had hard time explaining people around me that there are Hindus then there are Sikhs in Punjab. But most people nodded their head in negation and quipped SIkhs are Keshdhari Hindus who have picked weapons to protect dharma :frusty:

Now regarding Khatris, Sainis, Sindhis and Aroras - many have mixed families where both are worshipped. Some take one or the other panths. So for them making distinction is still difficult. But those who suffered losses have parted their ways for good from mixed practices in either direction.

The whole Sikh lament of Bitkara by hindus is on language where most Hindus voted on Hindi as language than Punjabi. And to understand that Gurmukhi was limited to Sikh and Khatri circles. Before 47, persian was used as official language in N.W India. Punjabi was more of spoken language. To understand take himachal official language is hindi/English - but there many languages are spoken like dogri, pahadi , punjabi dialects. Or even take Jammu for instance where Dogri Punjabi is spoken but Persian (Kashmiri), Devnagari or English is used as official script(please correct me on this). There are no monolithic Punjabi culture, and no monolithic punjabi hindu/sikhs.

Last edited:

Waanar

Country flag
A very large majority of Sikhs do not support Khalistan. Punjab is ~60% Sikh. If even 50% of these guys wanted Khalistan, you think they couldn't overthrow the government or atleast bring some serious pain to the establishment?

Compartmentalize.
It's very easy to paint everyone in a single stroke but you risk antagonizing a good number of people who are pro India.

Also, don't use idiotic words for Sikhs or Sikhism unless you're bloody >69 IQ.
All of this drama in phoren by Khalistanis is purely to encourage Hindus to carry out reprisals. Once you do that, you're going to push pro-India Sikhs towards the Khali camp.

Don't play into their hands.
Let the government do what they're doing. They're nipping the problem in the bud.

Don't be like the subhuman porkis who burn down their own country because this or that happened in phorenland.

Vinash

Country flag
A very large majority of Sikhs do not support Khalistan. Punjab is ~60% Sikh. If even 50% of these guys wanted Khalistan, you think they couldn't overthrow the government or atleast bring some serious pain to the establishment?
They don't support Khalistan not because they want to live with Hindus.

They don't support it because they know that a landlocked tiny country between Pak & India is a sitting duck.

They aren't doing us a favor by not demanding Khalistan ok?

Vinash

Country flag
On a local level, it's fine.

If anyone's thinking of retaliating for something NRI khalis do in XYZ country, they need a hard brain reset.
If I call Khali Sikhs as L@ngarjeets will the local Sikhs get triggered?

NRI Khalis sure as hell are using much worse words for Hindus.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles