Khalistan Terror Activities

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
Pannu latest post :

SFJ Stands With Bhai Amritpal Singh -
Calls To Target Delhi Power Stations

Standing tall with persecuted Sikh preacher Bhai Amritpal Singh and hundreds of pro Khalistan Sikhs who have been rounded up to stop Khalsa Vaheer, secessionist group “Sikhs For Justice” (SFJ) launched the Civil Disobedience action “Shutdown Delhi - Pragati-III (Bawana) Power Plant” to counter attack Indian Government’s crackdown on the socio-religious outfit “Waris Punjab De” (WPD).

Giving a call against India’s violent crackdown on Sikh preacher and Khalsa Vaheer, SFJ General Counsel Gurpatwant Singh Pannun in his video message stated that “Delhi has started another war with Punjab and people of Punjab must counter attack by targeting Pragati-III Power Plant to shut down Delhi”

Citing America’s War of Independence to rationalize SFJ’s “Shutdown Delhi” call, Pannun further stated that “Civil Disobedience has been the backbone of every independence movement”.

People are not even showing up on social media let alone on street
He is officially a meme now

AnantS

Country flag

The most significant role is played by the Indo-Canadian narcotics syndicate, known as 'Brothers Keepers' gang, which is comprised of the Grewal and Dhaliwal clans.

Last edited:

prasadr14

PrasadReddy

The most significant role is played by the Indo-Canadian narcotics syndicate, known as 'Brothers Keepers' gang, which is comprised of the Grewal and Dhaliwal clans.
abolish SGPC,
or at least have a heart to heart talk with their leaders in dark room with oiled lathees.

AnantS

Country flag

Jimih

Country flag

Vinash

Country flag
It's amazing how Dindus were coping about brotherhood with Sikhs lol

I've never closely interacted with a Sikh and all it took was 1 or 2 incidents like Yograj Singh during Farmer protests to realize that there was nothing but contempt towards Hindus from the L*****jeets.

Yet millions of Dindus particularly from the North continue to lick the asses of L*****jeets.

This L*****jeet and his entire bloodline would be wiped out if he did this in my place to my people.

Mullas who make 15% of India don't say so much filth about Hindus the way these 2% Langars do atleast in Public.

Shuturmurg

Country flag
It's amazing how Dindus were coping about brotherhood with Sikhs lol

I've never closely interacted with a Sikh and all it took was 1 or 2 incidents like Yograj Singh during Farmer protests to realize that there was nothing but contempt towards Hindus from the L*****jeets.

Yet millions of Dindus particularly from the North continue to lick the asses of L*****jeets.

This L*****jeet and his entire bloodline would be wiped out if he did this in my place to my people.

I genuinely think Khali-peeli stani are lowest IQ separatists ever.

Btw, I checked in last census (2011) Sikh population was 57% of Punjab. It is decreasing due to emigration, lower fertility rate (only 1.6) and conversion to Christianity.

Do you think these Khalis have suddenly woken up because they realize in 20-30 years their population will dip below 50% ?

Should we promote more Yesu Yesu in Punjab then ?

Vinash

Country flag
I genuinely think Khali-peeli stani are lowest IQ separatists ever.

Btw, I checked in last census (2011) Sikh population was 57% of Punjab. It is decreasing due to emigration, lower fertility rate (only 1.6) and conversion to Christianity.

Do you think these Khalis have suddenly woken up because they realize in 20-30 years their population will dip below 50% ?

Should we promote more Yesu Yesu in Punjab then ?
We should but RSS has other ideas

Nobody scores own goals like Hindus do.

AnantS

Country flag
But Bhindranwlee atleast fought the army..bhale hi bad mein suar ki maut mara.. But this guy already pissed himself and ran like bitch..
Bhindrawale would have also met same fate had the govt not kept on pampering him and ignoring antics. In the end even bhindrawale tried to run away from complex, its only then when he was shot. Read knights of falsehood which demolishes lot of fake aura built around him. It was renegade gen shahbeg singh tactics that gave good fight otherwise the ops would have folded earlier with minimum loss.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles