Khalistan Terror Activities

skunk works

Country flag
UAE is a playground for various intel agencies

let’s not pretend like there’s not a huge R&AW/IB presence over there.

it’s a game of smoke and mirrors but there’s something about this guy that raises my eyebrow
Tinfoil hat time: Sikh preacher Amritpal Singh is BJP/GOI plant.
  1. Conviniently appeared right after AAP came to power in Punjab.
  2. Managed to gain entry into india depsite his views being not a secret, seemed to slip past MSD's otherwise airtight immigration checks.
  3. A thorn in their side, made the local administration back down and CM in near-apology mode.
  4. Will drive moderates and non-jutts away from Sikh parties and leaders, right into BJP's fold.
  5. Pakistan is nothing like what it was in 1980s, so BJP/GOI has deemed it a safe risk, unlike Bhindi-wala.
  6. BJP has no hopes in short term in Punjab anyway, so can afford to 'experiment.'
Thoughts?
I still believe he is a GOI plant, in my post above. To these I add 2 more reasons:
7. Continued news coverage despite government having strong control over broadcasting. Don't tell me it doesn't.
8. Acts as a magnet for all the K-yahoos to come out and be identified for surveillance.

BhumiPutra627

Khalistan movement neutered 😆

Someone had said that Amrit Pal was an asset. Now it all makes sense.

They first arrested Amrit Pal on flimsy ground. The Khalistani supporters went Berserk & attacked the police station. Police surrendered & released Amrit Pal.

This created a wide spread condemnation from all parties, general public & media to take action against the Khalistanis. Giving Government the incentive to take full scale action.

chalochum

Country flag
Its high time these activities are stopped and fully neutered.
We should have an extradition treaty for these buggers with Canada, Aus and UK. With Aus and UK, Modi just needs to make one phone call and sab log thikane lag jayenge.
Canada is a bit difficult.
If this guy escapes to Nepal - then Nepali PM should help with the police force.
and all of this is do-able. For starters Jaishankar can start with freezing their UK, Canada funding a/c, naming them as UN designated terror org etc.
Leaving the main guy fugitive, they could bite back in mid-2024 during elections.

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
Its high time these activities are stopped and fully neutered.
We should have an extradition treaty for these buggers with Canada, Aus and UK. With Aus and UK, Modi just needs to make one phone call and sab log thikane lag jayenge.
Canada is a bit difficult.
If this guy escapes to Nepal - then Nepali PM should help with the police force.
and all of this is do-able. For starters Jaishankar can start with freezing their UK, Canada funding a/c, naming them as UN designated terror org etc.
Leaving the main guy fugitive, they could bite back in mid-2024 during elections.
He won't escape to nepal.
Nepal is too far and due to being landlocked it's impossible to leave the country without going to the only international airport

AnantS

Country flag

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Some were praising mousewala

Sidhu Moosewala death anniversary: ‘Khalistan Zindabad’ slogans raised, mother praises Amritpal Singh

@FalconSlayers panditji galat hogye yahan aap.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Some were praising mousewala

Sidhu Moosewala death anniversary: ‘Khalistan Zindabad’ slogans raised, mother praises Amritpal Singh

Wasn't it apperant from his songs that he was always a khalistani supporter

Blademaster

On March 20 (local time), Indian origin News Director at Radio AM600 Sameer Kaushal was attacked by a pro-Khalistani group in Surrey, British Columbia in, Canada. In a Twitter thread, Kaushal expressed his dismay over the incident and said that the police present at the scene asked him to leave instead of acting against the attackers.
He further wrote, “They pushed and threatened me in a public place in the heart of the city of Surrey. Shockingly, the Surrey RCMP remained mute spectators to this whole affair inspite of the protest turning violent. Instead of stopping the culprits, the Surrey RCMP kept asking me to leave for my own safety as they were not able to provide a taxpayer the same.”
I think it is high time that Indians start protesting against the Canadian Embassy and its functionaries and that Indians who are pro India start calling their family members and friends in Canada to start complaining against Trudeau and his government for failing to protect Indians against the Khalistani element.

Shuturmurg

Country flag

Shuturmurg

Country flag
That joker Pannu organized attack on San francisco counsulate it seems :

Shall we report his page? Or just troll him ?

Shuturmurg

Country flag
Pannu latest post :

SFJ Stands With Bhai Amritpal Singh -
Calls To Target Delhi Power Stations

Standing tall with persecuted Sikh preacher Bhai Amritpal Singh and hundreds of pro Khalistan Sikhs who have been rounded up to stop Khalsa Vaheer, secessionist group “Sikhs For Justice” (SFJ) launched the Civil Disobedience action “Shutdown Delhi - Pragati-III (Bawana) Power Plant” to counter attack Indian Government’s crackdown on the socio-religious outfit “Waris Punjab De” (WPD).

Giving a call against India’s violent crackdown on Sikh preacher and Khalsa Vaheer, SFJ General Counsel Gurpatwant Singh Pannun in his video message stated that “Delhi has started another war with Punjab and people of Punjab must counter attack by targeting Pragati-III Power Plant to shut down Delhi”

Citing America’s War of Independence to rationalize SFJ’s “Shutdown Delhi” call, Pannun further stated that “Civil Disobedience has been the backbone of every independence movement”.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles