Khalistan Terror Activities

Spindrift

Out of nowhere into this leader?

This guy is someone’s asset 100%, one can speculate who (it’s not a foreign hand though I’d say)

It’s not the 1980s and Modi is no IG and with Doval in the mix one can be sure a much bigger game is afoot. Long term a big menace is being tackled here, let’s see how it plays out
Apparently, he had a transport business in Dubai before coming to India. So, I am guessing ISI.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Dhoti topi Yamuno Paar ... thats how its was taunted to Hindus. Brahmins were most often hunted down woth vengeance. In the whole the whole propahganda the word used for hinduism was Bahamanvaad. Hate for Hinduisim was often spewed in Gurdwaras.
At one stage I used to think that the whole religion is built to reform Brahimins.

Now I think, when you have nothing to do with us then what right do you have to run any commentary of our religion?

Have we seen any Hindu script or Hindu religious leader talking about them in such a contemptuous tone?

One of the Sikh ideologues I used followed once told me that it was all about capturing the business of God away from Hindus, thus they have to abuse Brahmins to dehumanize them given they can not defeat them academically.

Even when you look at it on a strategic level mapping with their historicity. Hindus never threatened them on any existential scale except when they self-decided to clash with secular India in order to break away in the late 70s.

Even that becomes overstretched given after operation Blue Star similar kind of situation was created within a few years and a comprehensive armed insurgency was unleashed simultaneously. Similar existential threats were faced in Pakistan and Afghanistan but they never grew a spine to fight them.

To conclude; there is definitely an absence of minds that can correctly estimate their influence, on how much they can revise their history and theology and rely on Hindu political correctness that genuinely thinks there are more similarities than differences without investing too much in xenophobia and othering as they face in many countries.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Apparently, he had a transport business in Dubai before coming to India. So, I am guessing ISI.
UAE is a playground for various intel agencies

let’s not pretend like there’s not a huge R&AW/IB presence over there.

it’s a game of smoke and mirrors but there’s something about this guy that raises my eyebrow

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars From a failed Political conspiracy to this How this 1 Akbar Road crowed created this mess for their owners Political milage.

Last edited:

hit&run

Mod

hit&run

Mod
Another Hindu temple has been vandalized by Sikhs in Brisbane.

SGPC under some Harpreet has been coordinating these attacks. Lately, he came out to support Amritpal who used their religious book as a cover to charge a Police station.

When they call for the Khalistani referendum, the same set of people move from western countries and stay in the Gurudwaras of those cities. They establish a propaganda ecosystem ad then vandalize local Hindu temples to humiliate Hindus.

This organised Sikh mafia needs a strong answer-back. Hindus won't be quite for long now.

Shree Laxmi Narayan Temple vandalised by Khalistan supporters in Brisbane

Shree Laxmi Narayan Temple, Brisbane; Image Source: The Australia Today

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
Another Hindu temple has been vandalized by Sikhs in Brisbane.

SGPC under some Harpreet has been coordinating these attacks. Lately, he came out to support Amritpal who used their religious book as a cover to charge a Police station.

When they call for the Khalistani referendum, the same set of people move from western countries and stay in the Gurudwaras of those cities. They establish a propaganda ecosystem ad then vandalize local Hindu temples to humiliate Hindus.

This organised Sikh mafia needs a strong answer-back. Hindus won't be quite for long now.

Shree Laxmi Narayan Temple vandalised by Khalistan supporters in Brisbane

Retaliate by desecrating gurudwara

hit&run

Mod

I will translate it soon.
Came back from work.

The Tweet Reads.

Those who have seen the strive of Khalistanis from 1978 to 1994, can understand their tricks. How they turned politics and demands of droughts and federal structure into a religious fight to then run the naked show of terror.

Now in the name of Strive for the Farmers, they want to play the same terror show. Instead of Akalis, they are now targeting Comrades (probably he wanted to say someone else but got lost in translation).

They have tasted the blood of innocent Humans. If they are not stopped they will again create an atmosphere for bloodshed.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles