Khalistan Terror Activities

AnantS

Country flag
Obviously there’s a foreign hand but I think a lot of the most recent activities have been a counter intel op, this guy in particular

the media presence and the BJP/GoI’s relative silence is quite telling.
Nope what you say is what khali paapi dhongi are propahganding. Recent clash on mohali border also had state govt as totally mum as well as with total hands off approach. Center doesnt want to give attention to it as he shall be quickly raised to messiah by khalidimaagis. The more these fellas kang the more AAP gets exposed.

Shuturmurg

Country flag
"Counter intel op" ? What does that even mean ?! How does it benefit GoI or BJP to restart the Khalistani menace when we already have enough on our plate with radical islamists and radical communists? Did we forget INC and AAP's role in helping those stay put at Shaheenbagh and later the so-called "farmers" who waylaid the national highways leading to Delhi ? Heck! Raghav Chaddah and AAP MLAs were ferrying water, installing wifi and organizing food for the very people who were making the lives of Delhites a misery by blocking roads for over an year. Pro-Khalistani elements were open in support of AAP before the PJ elections, to the extent that they were angry that some of the khali funds were being used by AAP to fight elections in GJ and HP!

BJP's silence is because they think issuing statements against Amritpal or Khalistan will be akin to pouring water over grease fire. That said, the rag-tag BJP office bearers in PJ including Capt Amrinder Singh should have hauled the AAP govt on coals for the current situation.
Also I have heard that Punjabi TV channels have been giving extensive coverage to this guy for last few years, thus making him popular. Wtf are governments doing allowing press to popularize this guy.

Vinash

Country flag
Also I have heard that Punjabi TV channels have been giving extensive coverage to this guy for last few years, thus making him popular. Wtf are governments doing allowing press to popularize this guy.
There's only 1 explanation i.e the rot is way too deep.

Police, Media, Politicians etc Khalis have penetrated all avenues.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Nope what you say is what khali paapi dhongi are propahganding. Recent clash on mohali border also had state govt as totally mum as well as with total hands off approach. Center doesnt want to give attention to it as he shall be quickly raised to messiah by khalidimaagis. The more these fellas kang the more AAP gets exposed.
Like I said, it gives the hallmarks of an intel op like the sort that was played in the lead up to the removal of Art 370

AAP will be the losers here for sure

abingdonboy

Country flag
"Counter intel op" ? What does that even mean ?! How does it benefit GoI or BJP to restart the Khalistani menace when we already have enough on our plate with radical islamists and radical communists? Did we forget INC and AAP's role in helping those stay put at Shaheenbagh and later the so-called "farmers" who waylaid the national highways leading to Delhi ? Heck! Raghav Chaddah and AAP MLAs were ferrying water, installing wifi and organizing food for the very people who were making the lives of Delhites a misery by blocking roads for over an year. Pro-Khalistani elements were open in support of AAP before the PJ elections, to the extent that they were angry that some of the khali funds were being used by AAP to fight elections in GJ and HP!

BJP's silence is because they think issuing statements against Amritpal or Khalistan will be akin to pouring water over grease fire. That said, the rag-tag BJP office bearers in PJ including Capt Amrinder Singh should have hauled the AAP govt on coals for the current situation.
You’re free to believe what you want, I’m not an insider nor do I have any more live info than you but I’ve listened to a few guys from the intel world who were involved in JK, NE and such in the last 10 years and I can imagine a much bigger game is going on here

need I remind you that prior to 2016-19 it seemed like JK was about to explode again and now it’s had 3 years of relative peace

the media and political actors’ actions in the last few days is at least interesting to me, it’s not like any of the events before

time will tell. Either way this is likely the beginning of the end

ovalpiston

Country flag
He did not have an epiphany overnight and decide to be the second coming of Bhindranwale, this man was handpicked by his benefactor and cultivated. He is young, articulate and knows how to spew venom but make it sound intelligent. In all likelihood he was chosen by the Pakistan/Canada based Khalistanis and honed by the ISI. He recently married a NRI woman, impossible to find much about his past and his family beyond what's already known. Looks like his past social media accounts have been scrubbed clean but every now and then we see a new selfie from his pre-2020 life.

Vinash

Country flag
LMAO

Here's a retired Colonel saying what sort of songs were being played in Schools way back in 2003-04 by 6th class students in Punjab.

He also goes on to say that these kids came from the absolute top Sikh families in Punjab.

It seems our Central Gov has been sleeping for 20 years.

AnantS

Country flag
Dhoti topi Yamuno Paar ... thats how its was taunted to Hindus. Brahmins were most often hunted down woth vengeance. In the whole the whole propahganda the word used for hinduism was Bahamanvaad. Hate for Hinduisim was often spewed in Gurdwaras.

AnantS

Country flag
LMAO

Here's a retired Colonel saying what sort of songs were being played in Schools way back in 2003-04 by 6th class students in Punjab.

He also goes on to say that these kids came from the absolute top Sikh families in Punjab.

It seems our Central Gov has been sleeping for 20 years.

Thanks for the link.. yes what he says is true... youtube gave unfrettered access to young minds to khalis.

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
Dhoti topi Yamuno Paar ... thats how its was taunted to Hindus. Brahmins were most often hunted down woth vengeance. In the whole the whole propahganda the word used for hinduism was Bahamanvaad. Hate for Hinduisim was often spewed in Gurdwaras.
That's because their whole religion in artificial.
If a religion is found just to fight an Empire then what will happen once that empire is finished.
They will either cease to exist or find another enemy

Swesh

In past most non sikh used to keep beared and tie a turaban to do business in punjab to avoid recognition i remember

AnantS

Country flag
In Vietnam war mucrica spread chemical (agent orange) on Vietnam fields, permanently damaging the forest.
If push come to shove we need to destroy all fertile soil in drugsjab, those farms are the only reason they are surviving without those farms they will be another afganistan
Shaant gadgadhaari bheem shaant...

Roshan

Country flag
Thats why I said
You are not wrong but it seems looking at SM at least since the Farm protests began that the Sikhs in pop culture cricket like Yograj Singh, Shubhman Gill, Harbhajan Singh, Diljit Dosangh, Moosewala, Hardkaur etc all seem to be soft K or K sympathetic if not outright apologists for that ideology and many ordinary Sikhs on SM also support that position if you check their statuses and what they share. When you ask them to criticize what is happening or their opinion on the matter, they engage in wishy washy gaslighting, straw men and whataboutery like Muslims do uttering platitudes like 'There are extremists in every religion', ' There is a Hindutvawadi fascist govt at the centre so this behavior is normalised' etc. which suggests that they don't really condemn it and infact seem to imply that some of this behavior is/must be a response to some provocation.

AnantS

Country flag
You are not wrong but it seems looking at SM at least since the Farm protests began that the Sikhs in pop culture cricket like Yograj Singh, Shubhman Gill, Harbhajan Singh, Diljit Dosangh, Moosewala, Hardkaur etc all seem to be soft K or K sympathetic if not outright apologists for that ideology and many ordinary Sikhs on SM also support that position if you check their statuses and what they share. When you ask them to criticize what is happening or their opinion on the matter, they engage in wishy washy gaslighting, straw men and whataboutery like Muslims do uttering platitudes like 'There are extremists in every religion', ' There is a Hindutvawadi fascist govt at the centre so this behavior is normalised' etc. which suggests that they don't really condemn it and infact seem to imply that some of this behavior is/must be a response to some provocation.
Mate i know that. Those who are gone and live within pb just leave them. Those who live and earn outside pb - reply them with facts in front of non pbs. Ashame them. 90% of this movement is because of Fukrapanthi, velapanthi, free flowing dallar and paund

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles