Khalistan Terror Activities

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
60% Sikhs, coz not all 60% Sikhs are Khali supporters. Most simply fall to the most influential side of the times. Its for the state to prevail and show whos the boss.
Show a single sikh who condemned khalis action, and don't quote sikhs working for bjp/congress.
And yes Kerala type demographics will be much better in drugsjab

AnantS

Country flag
Show a single sikh who condemned khalis action, and don't quote sikhs working for bjp/congress.
And yes Kerala type demographics will be much better in drugsjab
Plenty for you have to understand what I mentioned in brackets. But you need to prove 100% Non Political Sikhs are pro Khali.

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
From 2001 to 2011, the Sikh popular in Punjab has fallen from 59% to 57% where as the Hindu population has increased from 36% to 38%.

More over the vast majority of Sikhs who are educated & wanna persue higher education or job opportunities wouldn't get involved in such Separatist activities. Coz a Police complain or an FIR can easily ruin their career.

It is mostly the Nihang Sikhs who get involved in these activities. Every one knows that & the general masses appart from a few over enthusiastic youths stay out of it.
1. That change in percentage is not very much.
2. Doesn't matter as they have politicians in west who will give them asylum easily
3. Anyone can become nihgand, it's not a caste.

Daksh7390

1. That change in percentage is not very much.
2. Doesn't matter as they have politicians in west who will give them asylum easily
3. Anyone can become nihgand, it's not a caste.
I beg to differ. Even a 2% change in population over 10 years is huge. And I believe by 2023 that number has changed even more.

Any one who doesn't wanna have a career & wanna live a life like a thug can become a Nihang.

Not many people from educated background persue that path. Specially when the majority of them wanna move to Canada at some point.

Vinash

Country flag
Interesting!

Ramnik Mann on Youtube just mentioned that Khalis are using Juveniles aged 15-16 to carry out targetted murders in Punjab. Previously they used to use Nihangs apparently.

Let's see for how long Central Gov stays defensive.

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
Interesting!

Ramnik Mann on Youtube just mentioned that Khalis are using Juveniles aged 15-16 to carry out targetted murders in Punjab. Previously they used to use Nihangs apparently.

Let's see for how long Central Gov stays defensive.
Govt should use gansters then

abingdonboy

Country flag
Out of nowhere into this leader?

This guy is someone’s asset 100%, one can speculate who (it’s not a foreign hand though I’d say)

It’s not the 1980s and Modi is no IG and with Doval in the mix one can be sure a much bigger game is afoot. Long term a big menace is being tackled here, let’s see how it plays out

abingdonboy

Country flag
Our Hero left us with a warning and we took it lightly
View attachment 194884
AAP’s short termism just to get power is going to backfire spectacularly for them

The more I think about it the more the last few years in Punjabi politics makes sense. A grand strategy was started some time ago

Capt amrinnder joining BJP then going silent says quite a bit

AnantS

Country flag
Out of nowhere into this leader?

This guy is someone’s asset 100%, one can speculate who (it’s not a foreign hand though I’d say)

It’s not the 1980s and Modi is no IG and with Doval in the mix one can be sure a much bigger game is afoot. Long term a big menace is being tackled here, let’s see how it plays out
He is an asset for sure... this whole movement and random attacks in west is nothing but the west establishment slowly opening all guns against modi.

abingdonboy

Country flag
He is an asset for sure... this whole movement and random attacks in west is nothing but the west establishment slowly opening all guns against modi.
Nah, he’s not a foreign asset if I had to bet. The foreign stuff might be part of it or maybe is the symptom

AnantS

Country flag
Nah, he’s not a foreign asset if I had to bet. The foreign stuff might be part of it or maybe is the symptom
This movement is foreign nurtured and sponsored. They really increase or decrease the intensity, while ensuring its always kept on simmer.

abingdonboy

Country flag
This movement is foreign nurtured and sponsored. They really increase or decrease the intensity, while ensuring its always kept on simmer.
Obviously there’s a foreign hand but I think a lot of the most recent activities have been a counter intel op, this guy in particular

the media presence and the BJP/GoI’s relative silence is quite telling.

ovalpiston

Country flag
"Counter intel op" ? What does that even mean ?! How does it benefit GoI or BJP to restart the Khalistani menace when we already have enough on our plate with radical islamists and radical communists? Did we forget INC and AAP's role in helping those stay put at Shaheenbagh and later the so-called "farmers" who waylaid the national highways leading to Delhi ? Heck! Raghav Chaddah and AAP MLAs were ferrying water, installing wifi and organizing food for the very people who were making the lives of Delhites a misery by blocking roads for over an year. Pro-Khalistani elements were open in support of AAP before the PJ elections, to the extent that they were angry that some of the khali funds were being used by AAP to fight elections in GJ and HP!

BJP's silence is because they think issuing statements against Amritpal or Khalistan will be akin to pouring water over grease fire. That said, the rag-tag BJP office bearers in PJ including Capt Amrinder Singh should have hauled the AAP govt on coals for the current situation.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles