Khalistan Terror Activities

ovalpiston

Country flag
The re-emergence of pro-Khalistanis in Punjab, the resulting violence and attacks against Indian Govt. Offices and Hindus abroad makes me wonder if Punjab is one state where xtian conversion mafia should be given a free hand. Then again, i don't think it'll solve much because the khalistani nationalism will then morph into christo-khali-nationalism as we've seen in some NE state. The solution to this self-defeating problem lies with Punjabi Sikhs, unless they are firm that they don't want to go back to the dark and dangerous period of 80s and 90s , they are doomed to repeat the same mistakes.

I am of a generation who remembers the dark days of 80s and early 90s. So many Sikh families fled many northern states, lost their livelihoods and moved down south for security. I remember people in my neighborhood and even in my family refusing to open doors or windows to Sikh businessmen who were reduced to going door to door to sell carpets, clothes, pre-made food etc. Anyone who's lived through those days would never want to go back to such times. Sadly the sikh youth, especially their men between 18 to 35 have such an identity crisis and such a distorted view of both the past and the future that they seem determined to drag the once prosperous state back to dark ages.

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
The re-emergence of pro-Khalistanis in Punjab, the resulting violence and attacks against Indian Govt. Offices and Hindus abroad makes me wonder if Punjab is one state where xtian conversion mafia should be given a free hand. Then again, i don't think it'll solve much because the khalistani nationalism will then morph into christo-khali-nationalism as we've seen in some NE state. The solution to this self-defeating problem lies with Punjabi Sikhs, unless they are firm that they don't want to go back to the dark and dangerous period of 80s and 90s , they are doomed to repeat the same mistakes.

I am of a generation who remembers the dark days of 80s and early 90s. So many Sikh families fled many northern states, lost their livelihoods and moved down south for security. I remember people in my neighborhood and even in my family refusing to open doors or windows to Sikh businessmen who were reduced to going door to door to sell carpets, clothes, pre-made food etc. Anyone who's lived through those days would never want to go back to such times. Sadly the sikh youth, especially their men between 18 to 35 have such an identity crisis and such a distorted view of both the past and the future that they seem determined to drag the once prosperous state back to dark ages.
The conversion Mafia was perfect plan by congress as lower caste sikhs were rapidly converting
30 % sikhs are dalits and if the population of total Sikhs fall below 40% they won't be able to do shit.
Sikhs will be fighting christans instead of fighting hindus if large number of them gets converted

Abbey

Country flag

when i said this thing few months ago many were screaming at me , converting poor sikhs to christianity is the best idea

Vinash

Country flag
when i said this thing few months ago many were screaming at me , converting poor sikhs to christianity is the best idea
Sadly many Hindus lack brain when it comes to tactics.

Yes, a Sikh converting to Xtianity is 10x better than him becoming a Khalistani supporter.

UC's in Andhra don't stop conversions of Dalits into Xtianity for the same reason. A Blukot Bhimta is 10x dangerous than a Xtian Dalit.

ovalpiston

Country flag
Like i said in my previous post, it may not necessarily solve the problem and instead may fan the flames further. The ones converting to xtianity are mostly the lower tiers of the society, the economically and socially marginalized, these are not the ones wielding swords and guns demanding for "Khalistan". If a good percentage of them end up converting then a repeat of what we see in other parts may happen in Punjab, that is the new converts joining with upper class khalis to wipe out remaining Hindus. The ideal solution would involve a pro-national panth or have competing parties in their clergy.

We here need to explore options and ideas instead of the constant name calling and blaming the government (although in this matter the PJ government deserves plenty of blame and then some more!). What can the government do in the near term ? What can the govt. do in the long term ? Is Amritpal a non-resident ? If yes, can the govt bar him from entering the country the next time he is outside ? If he is a non-resident then can his OCI/PIO card be cancelled ? Who brought him from UAE to India ? What business did him and his family run there ? Need non-linear thinking about solutions and not just repeating the known problems.

AnantS

Country flag
Its funny to see Hindus seeking solace under Sikhs then christians then maybe Muslims? If the people's nature has become to hate you - no matter what color cloth they wear or different flavor hymns they would sing. they shall continue to hate you. Punjab's troublesome belt was first hot red atheist commie belt fighting against state. The same belt converted to hot ethnic religious fanatics who waged war against state. If they convert to Christians - they shall be doing the same. But this time whole western ecosystem shall jump into their backing openly under "Human Rights" / "Religious Persecution"

Vinash

Country flag
Its funny to see Hindus seeking solace under Sikhs then christians then maybe Muslims? If the people's nature has become to hate you - no matter what color cloth they wear or different flavor hymns they would sing. they shall continue to hate you. Punjab's troublesome belt was first hot red atheist commie belt fighting against state. The same belt converted to hot ethnic religious fanatics who waged war against state. If they convert to Christians - they shall be doing the same. But this time whole western ecosystem shall jump into their backing openly under "Human Rights" / "Religious Persecution"
In such a scenario, If Hindus had a brain, they'd portray it as Predatory Christians vs Indigenous Hindus.

But, expecting common sense from H leadership is a bit too much. The H leadership is riddled with inferiority complex to be unabashed.

AnantS

Country flag
In such a scenario, If Hindus had a brain, they'd portray it as Predatory Christians vs Indigenous Hindus.

But, expecting common sense from H leadership is a bit too much. The H leadership is riddled with inferiority complex to be unabashed.
mate in punjab atleast its mostly Sikhs esp mazhabi, valmiki who are converting. Hindus are in minority and too fractured to have any impact.

Vinash

Country flag
60% Sikhs, coz not all 60% Sikhs are Khali supporters. Most simply fall to the most influential side of the times. Its for the state to prevail and show whos the boss.
Let's just agree to disagree then.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles