Kerala & West Bengal Watch Thread

Blue Water Navy

Country flag
Indeed @Hijibiji but that is not our headache. An educated society will have these elements. But the percentage of these so called seculars and also wanna be seculars are very large in Kolkata. In other cities it will be like 5-10% maximum well that it Kolkata will be around 30% (or even higher) of total population.

Hijibiji

Country flag
Indeed @Hijibiji but that is not our headache. An educated society will have these elements. But the percentage of these so called seculars and also wanna be seculars are very large in Kolkata. In other cities it will be like 5-10% maximum well that it Kolkata will be around 30% (or even higher) of total population.
In other cities, at least 60% are left-liberal-secular. The guy who says that he likes Modi and votes for BJP actually voted for a left-liberal-secular party ;) I have seen enough such sample in real life ;)

Blue Water Navy

Country flag
In other cities, at least 60% are left-liberal-secular. The guy who says that he likes Modi and votes for BJP actually voted for a left-liberal-secular party ;) I have seen enough such sample in real life ;)
Anyway, if you have the video of Garia or a link then please share it here. I would like all of our DFI members to see the real face of Bengal.

Hijibiji

Country flag
Anyway, if you have the video of Garia or a link then please share it here. I would like all of our DFI members to see the real face of Bengal.
:)

Spiritual sources told me that whatever we are seeing now will seem like "nothing" compared to what may come in 2020. So no need to show entire DFI the face of WB. After all, in my experience, some people here would enjoy secretly if WB burns ;)

I don't believe in going around and showing my face indiscriminately to all tom, dick and hari.

Blue Water Navy

Country flag
:)

Spiritual sources told me that whatever we are seeing now will seem like "nothing" compared to what may come in 2020. So no need to show entire DFI the face of WB. After all, in my experience, some people here would enjoy secretly if WB burns ;)

I don't believe in going around and showing my face indiscriminately to all tom, dick and hari.
Well that's your POV. But I want everyone to know.

Let people enjoy because we are suffering aren't we? Atleast they will know.

Bhumihar

Jako Rakhe Saiyan Mar Sake Na Koi
Country flag
A little bit of Info Dump regarding WB

State Assembly

Muslim Population in state assembly.

BJP performance in Bengal lok sabha

Total Assembly seat West Bengal - 294
Seat needed for Majority- 147

BangaliBabu

Country flag
Since I am from WB, i can relate totally. An "Indian Communist" is "Communist" in in public in his home area/ locality, he is "Capitalist" as far as his own prospects are concerned, he is very "scientific and rational and against superstitions (that means "Hinduism")" and of course He prays to God secretly hoping that his ass would be saved by God and then he takes rings from astrologers to wear as protections and performance enhancing tonics.

Basically "Indian Communists" are selfish to the core and will sell everything for his own family's gain. They are often "educated" and "agreeable" in real life. basically they are like Chameleons whose end game is to move out of India and settle in USA/ Canada etc (after he has successfully destroyed his own state and his "own people").
Jyoti Basu, Mrinal Sen :truestory:

here2where

Country flag
'Luwwww jihad' made 'official' ... :rofl:

Capitalist hindu daughter of a commie thug marries a cutlet. Time for ... :daru:

Kerala CM’s daughter & entrepreneur Veena and DYFI leader Muhammad Riyas married

here2where

Country flag
VARIYAM KUNNATHU KUNJAHAMMED HAJI issue rocking kerala these days -

KL muslims who have absolute control only the miniscule malayalam movie industry is attempting to whitewash the criminal VARIYAM KUNNATHU KUNJAHAMMED HAJI who was responsible for the hindu genocide that is historically called Mophlah Massacre / Malabar Rebellion, by producing a movie on this character with a locally famous hindu actor Prithviraj portraying the central character.

The fig leaf for VARIYAM KUNNATHU KUNJAHAMMED HAJI is that he was a freedom fighter and that he rebelled and wrested control from Brits a few Malabar districts for a few months and ruled over it as a Caliphate in the name of the Turkish Kalifa. How many of you knew that the first caliphate in India was created in 1921 in Kerala!!! The movie intends to show the 'freedom fighter' in this animal named VARIYAM KUNNATHU KUNJAHAMMED HAJI, by not talking about his well-known atrocities. If this animal had had his way today there would have been no kerala only an ISIS-like mini-country in cahoots with Porkistan.

The atrocities included mass killing of Hindus (mainly the land-owning upper caste Namboodiris and Nairs and their dependedent lower castes), mass conversions to pisslam, ripping open pregnant womens wombs, etc etc. Ofcourse this pure-as-white movie is not going to show all of these. Only the part where the 'hero' VARIYAM KUNNATHU KUNJAHAMMED HAJI supposedly fights the Brits and gets freedom for the oppressed, where he in fact was a local muzzie thug. It's a historical fact that he fought the Brits to establish a Caliphate in the name of a foreign Kalifa.

Kerala is plumbing new depths.

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
‘Carcass cut open, live calf tied inside'': BSF busts ‘cruel’ smuggling bid along Bangla border :mad2:

Kolkata, Jun 29 (PTI) The Border Security Force (BSF) busted a "cruel" cattle smuggling technique along the India-Bangladesh border in West Bengal after seizing a live calf tied up and concealed inside a carcass, officials said on Monday.

They said a river patrol of the border-guarding force noticed a floating carcass in the Mahananda river in the Malda district on Sunday, and upon probe found a live cattle inside it.

"The carcass was cut open and a calf, whose legs were tied with ropes and eyes covered with a piece of cloth, was recovered," the BSF said.

"The carcass was tied with water hyacinth (a type of water grass) and banana trunk to enable it to float. The nose of an animal (the calf) was visible from a cut in the dead animal''s skin, the BSF said.

The calf was barely able to breathe, the force said.

"Cattle smugglers have started adopting very cruel and ruthless methods for smuggling of cattle along this border," the force said.

The operation was conducted by the troops of the 44th battalion of the force tasked to guard the India-Bangladesh border in this region.

Officials said the force has "enhanced its vigil" to check the novel methods of cattle smuggling across this border especially during the ongoing monsoon season when the rivers are in spate and smugglers use these conditions to aggressively push cattle to the Bangladesh side.

A strong strategy backed by good intelligence inputs is being used all along the over 900 kms of this border that is guarded by the South Bengal frontier of the BSF, the force said.

The total length of the India-Bangladesh border is about 4,096 kms.

BSF field units are "in contact" with the local police for better coordination to curb this menace along this front, a senior officer of the force said.

Bajirao

Country flag
A little bit of Info Dump regarding WB

State Assembly

Muslim Population in state assembly.

BJP performance in Bengal lok sabha

Total Assembly seat West Bengal - 294
Seat needed for Majority- 147
The biggest hedeche for west bengal is growing muslim population..in future it may go upto 40 percent...

Bajirao

Country flag
In modi rule muslims benefitted most as a community but despite this bjp continously loosing narative on secularism ..i think dilip ghosh needs to shut up on unrealistic nrc claims..it is just uniting muslims and creating sympathy among a section of hindus ..without winning kolkata and surrounding area how can they going to form govt..??

Blue Water Navy

Country flag
In modi rule muslims benefitted most as a community but despite this bjp continously loosing narative on secularism ..i think dilip ghosh needs to shut up on unrealistic nrc claims..it is just uniting muslims and creating sympathy among a section of hindus ..without winning kolkata and surrounding area how can they going to form govt..??
There is no sympathy among hindus now atleast most of the people now have realized what is what. After the storm debacle.

Dambaru

Country flag
In modi rule muslims benefitted most as a community
Long time back during my uni days, the PG landlord and his family openly slaughtered a bovine animal in their courtyard just across our room. One of my M roommates who participated in the ghastly ritual even had the gall of hanging his blood soaked kurta on our common wardrobe.

Wanna know what BJP has changed? These followers of the desert cult will now think twice before repeating the same. Sure, some will do it even now, but in fear/secrecy and not in the brazen manner as before. This barbarity is no longer acceptable in our society. It would help more if Hs across ethnicities let go of their petty differences. Libturds and Ms would anyway never vote for the BJP, be it in Kolkata or anywhere else.

No need to be apologetic about NRC, CAA or the upcoming legislations. This overwhelming mandate isn't for fake show offs.

Bajirao

Country flag
There is no sympathy among hindus now atleast most of the people now have realized what is what. After the storm debacle.
Although govt. declared no cut-off date for nrc,there was a rumour that documents preceding 1970 have to be shown..now many fears that despite being genuine indian citizen many muslim may go to detention center as collecting such old documents is quite tough..the fear is baseless but it's reality..many hindus may fear making ghosh c.m. will create unnecessary turmoil ..when nrc will never be implemented in w.b. , uninting muslims and confusing hindus in the name of nrc will be a blunder..there is lots of issue which can be used against mamata.bjp gets 2019 results without nrc

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag

here2where

Country flag
SC restoring Sri Padmanabhaswamy temple management to Travancore Royal Family members is a very important first step. Atleast one temple is fortunate to be out of sickular gormint clutches. Not sure if it is legally possible to replicate this to other rich temples elsewhere.

It was further specified that all members of the Padmanabhaswamy Temple committee will be Hindus.

Ahem.... tirupati.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles